liraC

Got a white slip

22 posts in this topic

:angry::crying: This is too much suffering after I waited so long for the sputum culture result this March 30. My interview was yesterday, April 3, and I thought everything will be okay because I have so many documents to prove to them, like emails, chatlogs, greeting cards, proof of meeting in person like hotel receipt, I-134, bank statement, stock investment, pictures together. The consul asked me if how old is he, I said 53, and I am 28. She asked me again why my fiancé still single and never been married because he has 2 kids from same woman, and have their custody. I really don’t understand why it happened. It’s none of her business if he never was married before. Then, she asked me to submit new CENOMAR because I got it last December.She doubts the authenticity of my CENOMAR because the agency got it for me in whom their name appeared in “request upon by”. That’s the two document that embassy needed from me. But why did they return my passport to me? Am I denied? I am so frustrated and disappointed. I thought we will be together and be happy. Please help me and give me advice. :crying::crying:

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sis. Relax!! I understand why u feel that way.. isipin mo na lang it just a minor delay, U will be ok.. Good is good!! Be strong kaya mo yan...

AOS-

July 13, 2009 - AOS Package sent to Chicago via Fedex

July 14, 2009 - AOS Package delivered signed by J.CHYBA

July 20, 2009 - Recieved NOA1 for I-485 and I-765 (date of notice July 17, 2009)

July 21, 2009 - Touched(I-485 and I-765)

July 27, 2009 - Recieved Biometrics Appoinment Letter(for August 19, 2009/2pm) July 22, 2009 date of Notice

July 30, 2009 - Case Transfered to California

Aug 03, 2009 - Transfer Notice in Mail

Aug 05, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Aug 06, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Aug 19, 2009 - Biometrics done

Aug 20, 2009 - Touched (I-485) and (I-765)

Aug 29, 2009 - EAD(I-765) card production ordered

Sept 04, 2009 - EAD Approval Notice Sent - Thank you God!!!

Sept 08, 2009 - EAD card in hand. Thank you God, Happy Birthday Mama Mary..

Oct 16, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Oct 19, 2009 - Touched(I-485)

Oct 28, 2009 - Card Production Ordered (I-485)

Oct 29, 2009 - Welcome Letter mailed

Nov 03, 2009 - I-485 APPROVED

Nov 05, 2009 - Permanent Resident Card Received (GC)

"The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure, God had already arranged all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him as he leads.

I doubt they would of posed such a question regarding your Fiances and X wife and child if your Fiance was at the interview.

Never the less:

Just get the required updated docuements needed, and get your Visa.......

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Hi Davra...

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Consul Officer...especially after all you have already been through. It must be frustrating for both of you. But, don't worry too much, because this should only be a minor delay. Keep a cool head and give them what they want. This is your final test.

My fiancée also received a white slip. She was required to submit another document. They returned her passport to her also. When she submitted the required document, they collected her passport. That is simply their procedure.

She was told to submit the required document at either "Window 17" or "Window X." She was also told that she could submit the document from Monday through Thursday...from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.

She received her visa less than a week after she submitted the required document.

Hang in there and stay strong...you are almost there!!! Please remember why you are going to so much trouble...to be together with the one you love...habangbuhay! It is worth the trouble. You will feel wonderful when your visa is finally in your hands.

Our best wishes...

~ Tahoma & Chinook

:angry::crying: This is too much suffering after I waited so long for the sputum culture result this March 30. My interview was yesterday, April 3, and I thought everything will be okay because I have so many documents to prove to them, like emails, chatlogs, greeting cards, proof of meeting in person like hotel receipt, I-134, bank statement, stock investment, pictures together. The consul asked me if how old is he, I said 53, and I am 28. She asked me again why my fiancé still single and never been married because he has 2 kids from same woman, and have their custody. I really don’t understand why it happened. It’s none of her business if he never was married before. Then, she asked me to submit new CENOMAR because I got it last December.She doubts the authenticity of my CENOMAR because the agency got it for me in whom their name appeared in “request upon by”. That’s the two document that embassy needed from me. But why did they return my passport to me? Am I denied? I am so frustrated and disappointed. I thought we will be together and be happy. Please help me and give me advice. :crying::crying:

hello good evening first and foremost sorry for the disappointment sounds like you are in AP as far as i know that's not a denial , they just want a documents re-submitted. Anyway we have the same interview date. I was there also at embassy April 3 at 7am appointment sana nagka kta tau noh sayang were both from VJ pa naman. But sis just be strong I know in the end you will have it.

God Bless u always

MMW

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The girl whom I met at my interview had the same situation. Her fiance is 73, she's 30. And the consul thought it was a big issue. And like you, she was given a white slip requesting for CENOMAR. The interview date was November 17, 2008, she returned to USEM the next day and submitted the document, and by January 9, 2009 she's in Hawaii with her beloved. And no you were not denied, just go ahead and give them what they asked from you, you'll have your visa before you know it. Goodluck sis.

K1

California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : APRIL 26, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : MAY 1, 2008

Touched : MAY 14, 2008

Touched : SEP 9, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : SEP 9, 2008

Medical: Nov7 and Nov10 PASSED!

Interview Date : NOV 17, 2008 Pink Slip!!!

Visa Received : NOV 22, 2008

US Entry : NOV 24, 2008 POE: GUAM

Marriage : January 8, 2009

Comments : I AM LOVING COLORADO!!!

AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

AOS Packet Sent: Feb 21, 2009

NOA1 Received in the mail: Mar 2, 2009

Biometrics appointment letter received: Mar 9, 2009

Biometrics: Mar 25, 2009

Advance Parole Approved: Apr 29, 2009

EAD Approval Date: May 6, 2009

Advance Parole received in the mail: May 7, 2009

Interview: July 20, 2009 APPROVED

Card Production Ordered: July 21, 2009

Welcome to America Letter Received: July 27, 2009

fortcollins5.jpg

Yep AP it is, 221G white paper.

Not the end of the world but a minor delay. Get them what they want ASAP and you'll be fine. Lucky you that you have control over your situation, you get to get the documents they want yourself so you have control. For us its that dreaded "Wait till you hear from us" routine, hehehe.

God Bless and Goodluck.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Thank you so much guyz,thank you for the respond!!!Am ok now,..too bad,i cannot submit my CENOMAR right away,huhuhu...Am so thankful that i found this site it helps me a lot especially all the advices..Thank you so much..May god bless us always...

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

• 4 weeks later...

I submitted already the requested documents last april 22,until now i dont have the visa yet..How long does it really takes after submitting the additional documents,like CENOMAR....

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I submitted already the requested documents last april 22,until now i dont have the visa yet..How long does it really takes after submitting the additional documents,like CENOMAR....

normally it takes 3wks or less .Just keep your cool and relax.enjoy your family while you're there,soon you'll be leaving and you'll be missing them so much.

have a nice day (F)

normally it takes 3wks or less .Just keep your cool and relax.enjoy your family while you're there,soon you'll be leaving and you'll be missing them so much.

have a nice day (F)

Thank you ManilaIdaho..Fiance just called the embassy and they said that the consul is now making a final review,hopefully i will have my visa next week....Have a nice day also!!!

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

have a nice day (F)

Thank you ManilaIdaho..Fiance just called the embassy and they said that the consul is now making a final review,hopefully i will have my visa next week....Have a nice day also!!!

:thumbs:

God will make a way!!! good luck and hope you'll have your visa soon!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Final Review? That's good, that takes anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks. Our final review took 1 week and the VISA was approved and printed. Call next week around Wednesday (Manila), they print VISA's every Tuesdays. Goodluck!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Thank you so much guys,thank you for the nice thoughts,i really need it... :star::star:

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

dont be frustrated.. jsut get the req. docs. and u will be ok... and pray, pray, pray...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.