9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Houcine had his interview this morning, March 30. Everything had gone well, then he was called by a woman who aked him alot of questions about my employer. Studid ?s, like she was trying to trip him up. Im a nanny for a 3 year old boy, not much to tell. Anyway, she asked for evidence of relationship, took it, did not look at it and issued him a 221g said they would call.

Houcine is going to call first thing tomorrow am, 8:00, and ask about it. We will call everyday until they issue it.

Houcine had eveidence 3 inches thick, nicely bound and catagoriezed with tabs and a table of contents. We have no MORE eveidence. We gave them all we had. Oh, its just so frustrating!!!

Hope all goes well for others interviewing in Casa.

Rachel

Houcine had his interview this morning, March 30. Everything had gone well, then he was called by a woman who aked him alot of questions about my employer. Studid ?s, like she was trying to trip him up. Im a nanny for a 3 year old boy, not much to tell. Anyway, she asked for evidence of relationship, took it, did not look at it and issued him a 221g said they would call.

Houcine is going to call first thing tomorrow am, 8:00, and ask about it. We will call everyday until they issue it.

Houcine had eveidence 3 inches thick, nicely bound and catagoriezed with tabs and a table of contents. We have no MORE eveidence. We gave them all we had. Oh, its just so frustrating!!!

Hope all goes well for others interviewing in Casa.

Rachel

What exactly does your 221 g say? Any particular reason for issuing 221g? Places like Morocco, etc Administrative processing so calles AP is very common, so if it is the case , you will have to wait until the AP is done and then they will issue visa.

Hope you will get your response quickly

Good luck

There should be a check mark on what they need and want on the 221G

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

This is common in your country. Chances are they knew you were going in AP before the interview. Unfortunatly, you will not get any informaiton out of the Embassy other then you are under AP. It is very dissapointing, but part of the process. You have anywheres on average from 4-8 months. Sometimes shorter and sometimes longer. Please use the link to ad your name to the AP tracker and see the timelines of people from your embassy.

AP Tracker Forum

My your AP be expidited!

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

Yes, AP, the same as a 221 g. The one checked, need to review your evidence of relationship.

I just feel all of us who rely on employees of the embassy in the country of our SO... are just screwed.

It seemed the lady Houcine interviewed with was just in a 'bad mood'. Maybe she didnt like what he was wearing! lol

We just pray for a speedy process of this.

We will call every few days until his visa is approved.

Thanks everyone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yes, AP, the same as a 221 g. The one checked, need to review your evidence of relationship.

I just feel all of us who rely on employees of the embassy in the country of our SO... are just screwed.

It seemed the lady Houcine interviewed with was just in a 'bad mood'. Maybe she didnt like what he was wearing! lol

We just pray for a speedy process of this.

We will call every few days until his visa is approved.

Thanks everyone

Hi what woman did he have,we just went thru alot with the blonde lady my fiance said she was very rude and hateful our 1st interview was 01/21/09 and were given the samething , week and half later recieved phone call wanting more evidence and our file weight 4 pounds,he ended having 3 interviews and having to take in more evidence 3 times before he finally got visa on 3/18/09.Calling won't help they will not let you talk to anyone they say they are too busy.

ticker.png

Timeline

lately casa has been doing the 2 or 3 interview thing not sure why, i think ahmed had the dark hair one also but she was ok with him just asking him a million questions, most times they have their minds made up before the interview from the applications

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.