6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

here s the thing, i didn t freak out over this topic yet til right now, im just seeing how much evidence people have

me and my fiance lived together our entire relationship, so i didn t add any letters to my k1; or flight tickets ect

the only thing i sent is a lease copy with both of our names on it, since we shared an apt,and a bunch of pics of just the two of us and with friends....

after we filled for the k1, he actually camed to visit me in france , so i can use that for the interview but im just affraid we didn t have enough for the petition...

will that be enough?

i dunno why out of nowhere im freaking out over it.... :wacko:

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

A lease with both your names on it is pretty good evidence of an on-going relationship. Certainly more than most people have.

Aside from that, copies of tickets, boarding passes, reservations, a few photographs, emails you might have sent each other, etc.

Just assemble what you can and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Edited by Marty J

10 Nov 08 - I-129F Sent

13 Nov 08 - I-129F NOA1

06 Feb 09 - I-129F NOA2

09 Feb 09 - NVC Received

11 Feb 09 - NVC Left

20 Feb 09 - Packet 3 Rec'd

20 Feb 09 - Packet 3 Sent

24 Mar 09 - Medical

30 Mar 09 - Packet 4 Rec'd

24 Apr 09 - Interview Date

03 Jun 09 - US entry

20 Jul 09 - AOS filed

12 Aug 09 - Biometrics

05 Oct 09 - Green Card rec'd

Timeline

thanks for the answer ...

i really need to stop freaking out, i overthink way 2 much...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am pretty sure you will be ok

It shows that yall are serious about being together, and shared stuff together.

Thats what they want, evidence that the relationship is for real!!

good luck on your journey

thanks for the answer ...

i really need to stop freaking out, i overthink way 2 much...

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Timeline

xoxo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
here s the thing, i didn t freak out over this topic yet til right now, im just seeing how much evidence people have

me and my fiance lived together our entire relationship, so i didn t add any letters to my k1; or flight tickets ect

the only thing i sent is a lease copy with both of our names on it, since we shared an apt,and a bunch of pics of just the two of us and with friends....

after we filled for the k1, he actually camed to visit me in france , so i can use that for the interview but im just affraid we didn t have enough for the petition...

will that be enough?

i dunno why out of nowhere im freaking out over it.... :wacko:

If you live together it should be no problem to produce evidence you have met in person or have an ongoing realtionship.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.