jawi876

Yardies....one minute please

My stories...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see me continue?

• My name Ain't Stella
    • Shades of Blue
    • Start a new one

40 posts in this topic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I voted for Shades of Blue. Although I LOVE LOVE LOVE My Name Ain't Stella I didn't think you were ever going to finish it so I just made them all live happily ever after in my mind.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i say shades of blue cuz last time i read there was so much unresolved or even near resolution..i LOVE stella but like others have said, i don't think there is anymore that can be done besides end it.. let us know a wha gwaan w/ melodee and ian.. is all..

i wanna know if the short dude will ever confront his best friend about taking all his women, what happens w/ the american and his jamaican wife (he did marry her or were they just bf/gf)

will there be tragedy there?? will the dancer make her pimp leave her the heck alone, will her bf come to her rescue and she realize she does love him even tho he don't have the swag of the pimp..

i hope i am not getting stuff confused..its been MNTHS since i checked in on that story..

Timeline

Well I still have to read Shades of Blue. I never started it because I was kind of disappointed you never finished Stella and then I was like ####### she starting a new one?? Mi told Quana how can she start a new one and she hasn't even finished the last one...

I wish you would at least finish the first story like let us know how it ends with everyone...

Timeline
I voted but it was pretty much eenie-meenie-miny-moe....cuz I really want all three. I love Stella but Myra and Toya are working on their happy endings so unless you hash more drama (and more sex!!) they are kind of worn. Ian and Melodee ended with some drama so that could be exciting.

I'm still thinking of _______(what's his name) 10 (or was it 12) inches from Shades of Blue..... :devil:

But I know a new story would be just as awesome and exciting!!

So ---- I don't help you one rass bit. :whistle:

Uuuummmm no you didn't lady. *kiss teet* I think that is why I'm not inspired to complete Stella at this point. There were not many takers on Shades of Blue when I was writing so I thought it was a little too heavy and not light-hearted enough to pass the visa wait time for us.

Pardon me, I was referencing the movie. Can I get a hard copy of the book or will you put this on 1 blog page with a secret decoder password to read it or something so that we can charge people for this. The little I just read is really interesting. You are a really good writer.

I have thought about this a lot. However, I am so clueless about starting a web page/blog and setting up payments. I started it to help relieve some of the tension of waiting for USCIS (although I wasn't in the waiting pool at the time). Then, I went back to work and didn't have the time or energy. I will try to start something tomorrow...just need to sit still for a minute and wait for my muse.

Thanks Ells for posting can't wait to read and vote !

Jawi this is fabulous I am excited to read your work stand by :yes::star:

I really hope you enjoy the read. There is a lot of patois in the Stella story...feel free to ask questions if you need something clarified.

I was wondering the same thing sis - dis yaah story naah nuttin fi do wid Terry McMillan's Stella :lol:

Mi did vote...get to writing

Yuh nuh falla hinstructions eh? *kiss teet* Oonu nuh heasy atall. :lol:

I say start a new one...so I dont' have to go back and read. I can be in it from the beginning. You have talent lady.

Yuh lazy tuh rass chat bout nuh go back and read. LMAO. Thanks KK.

I voted for Shades of Blue. Although I LOVE LOVE LOVE My Name Ain't Stella I didn't think you were ever going to finish it so I just made them all live happily ever after in my mind.

Awww poor Dills!

i say shades of blue cuz last time i read there was so much unresolved or even near resolution..i LOVE stella but like others have said, i don't think there is anymore that can be done besides end it.. let us know a wha gwaan w/ melodee and ian.. is all..

i wanna know if the short dude will ever confront his best friend about taking all his women, what happens w/ the american and his jamaican wife (he did marry her or were they just bf/gf)

will there be tragedy there?? will the dancer make her pimp leave her the heck alone, will her bf come to her rescue and she realize she does love him even tho he don't have the swag of the pimp..

i hope i am not getting stuff confused..its been MNTHS since i checked in on that story..

Hhhhmmmm. Interesting. Thanks.

Well I still have to read Shades of Blue. I never started it because I was kind of disappointed you never finished Stella and then I was like ####### she starting a new one?? Mi told Quana how can she start a new one and she hasn't even finished the last one...

I wish you would at least finish the first story like let us know how it ends with everyone...

Yep you are a friend of Quana's because you are a mess. So, you threw a temper tantrum and refused to read the other story...so funny. I honestly never ended it because I lost inspiration and just could not find a way to end it. I will one day...I promise.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all I've been on Visa Journey to try to figure out this K3, but never checked in or registered. So now here I am. I stay in las Vegas and my husband as of 7/2008 is in Ochi- I sent off the I130 on February 25, 09 and recvd the NOA1 on March 1st. So I sent off the I 129F on March 7th. Yesterday I recvd the APPROVAL for the I130 petition. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! It was our 3 year anniversary to the day that we met. So I want to know what is the next step? Do I wait for the I129 to be approved or can we go forward with the VISA. The paper says they are forwarding the info to the NVC.

I am so excited Please give the info so I can be prepared.

What does my hubby have to do in JA he is 20min from Ochi in Golden Grove. His older brother works for the police in Kingston and asked if he could assist to get any papers. I advised him Im not sure so he went back to Kingston this weekend not knowing what to assist with. Please all help

Like I said b4 I filed the I130and got approved in 30 days. So they said they will forward to NVC and also to my hubby. So can you please answer these questions because the k3 guides were easy at first but now Im confused because I didnt think it would all happen this fast. wowowow

Im going to JA on April 3rd -12 and would love to have papers ready to be filled out and maybe dropped off in Kingston.

1. What is this DS-230 you are all talking about and do I have to download them to give to Kingston embassy

2. What is the fee for the DS-230 (not sure if thats the right form name)

3. Now am I filing for the CR1/IR1? what is this

4. Call NVC and they dont have any knowledge of my case? how long does it take :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Hello all I've been on Visa Journey to try to figure out this K3, but never checked in or registered. So now here I am. I stay in las Vegas and my husband as of 7/2008 is in Ochi- I sent off the I130 on February 25, 09 and recvd the NOA1 on March 1st. So I sent off the I 129F on March 7th. Yesterday I recvd the APPROVAL for the I130 petition. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! It was our 3 year anniversary to the day that we met. So I want to know what is the next step? Do I wait for the I129 to be approved or can we go forward with the VISA. The paper says they are forwarding the info to the NVC.

What does my hubby have to do in JA he is 20min from Ochi in Golden Grove. His older brother works for the police in Kingston and asked if he could assist to get any papers. I advised him Im not sure so he went back to Kingston this weekend not knowing what to assist with. Please all help

Like I said b4 I filed the I130and got approved in 30 days. So they said they will forward to NVC and also to my hubby. So can you please answer these questions because the k3 guides were easy at first but now Im confused because I didnt think it would all happen this fast. wowowow

Im going to JA on April 3rd -12 and would love to have papers ready to be filled out and maybe dropped off in Kingston.

1. What is this DS-230 you are all talking about and do I have to download them to give to Kingston embassy

4. Call NVC and they dont have any knowledge of my case? how long does it take :dance:

Jamerican, I know you are excited - But take a deep breathe and concentrate - I gave you a link after your first post with information - it isn't going to help you any if you don't read the information provided, then ask further questions from there if you still have them - You have to read the posts of those who have been there before, learn from them, and ask for clarification of what you don't understand. Posting the same thing numerous times isn't going to get you the answers you need -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I'm not voting cause I want the option to continue BOTH AND start a new story! You have a talent for this so I'm just gonna be greedy and ask for it all!

Ells! :thumbs: thinking outside of the BOX :D no wonder you aced the midterm :star:

jawi (F)

it feels good to not be a lurker :pop:

now I can get on yuh baxside when yuh tek forever :angry::innocent::whistle:

B)

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hear ya! :lol:

Now that I'm looking at all those links I am wondering how much I DIDN'T read :blink:

Jawi, I love the way you write! Maybe your new story has a Princess in it :whistle:

I've got material :innocent:

(L)

Timeline

Jamerican, I know you are excited - But take a deep breathe and concentrate - I gave you a link after your first post with information - it isn't going to help you any if you don't read the information provided, then ask further questions from there if you still have them - You have to read the posts of those who have been there before, learn from them, and ask for clarification of what you don't understand. Posting the same thing numerous times isn't going to get you the answers you need -

:lol: sus!!

I was like :blink: :blink:

chillpillsmile.gif

Timeline
I voted but it was pretty much eenie-meenie-miny-moe....cuz I really want all three. I love Stella but Myra and Toya are working on their happy endings so unless you hash more drama (and more sex!!) they are kind of worn. Ian and Melodee ended with some drama so that could be exciting.

I'm still thinking of _______(what's his name) 10 (or was it 12) inches from Shades of Blue..... :devil:

But I know a new story would be just as awesome and exciting!!

So ---- I don't help you one rass bit. :whistle:

Uuuummmm no you didn't lady. *kiss teet* I think that is why I'm not inspired to complete Stella at this point. There were not many takers on Shades of Blue when I was writing so I thought it was a little too heavy and not light-hearted enough to pass the visa wait time for us.

Pardon me, I was referencing the movie. Can I get a hard copy of the book or will you put this on 1 blog page with a secret decoder password to read it or something so that we can charge people for this. The little I just read is really interesting. You are a really good writer.

I have thought about this a lot. However, I am so clueless about starting a web page/blog and setting up payments. I started it to help relieve some of the tension of waiting for USCIS (although I wasn't in the waiting pool at the time). Then, I went back to work and didn't have the time or energy. I will try to start something tomorrow...just need to sit still for a minute and wait for my muse.

Thanks Ells for posting can't wait to read and vote !

Jawi this is fabulous I am excited to read your work stand by :yes::star:

I really hope you enjoy the read. There is a lot of patois in the Stella story...feel free to ask questions if you need something clarified.

I was wondering the same thing sis - dis yaah story naah nuttin fi do wid Terry McMillan's Stella :lol:

Mi did vote...get to writing

Yuh nuh falla hinstructions eh? *kiss teet* Oonu nuh heasy atall. :lol:

I say start a new one...so I dont' have to go back and read. I can be in it from the beginning. You have talent lady.

Yuh lazy tuh rass chat bout nuh go back and read. LMAO. Thanks KK.

Awww poor Dills!

Hhhhmmmm. Interesting. Thanks.

Yep you are a friend of Quana's because you are a mess. So, you threw a temper tantrum and refused to read the other story...so funny. I honestly never ended it because I lost inspiration and just could not find a way to end it. I will one day...I promise.

Well think about it would you want to read another book by a author who wrote a book that you were all into to but she never finished it? I mean everyday before you even did your work (mi hope mi boss dont see this) you had to read to find out what happened next. I mean you fell in love with the characters and everything to see the author STOP not finish the book and then start a new one?? You woudln't be like #######!!!! Its like if she did it this time she'll do it agian. (And I think I was right) See I'm a avid book reader and romance with a likkle sex is definetly my thing. I was really I mean really enjoying your book and then you just left me in limbo.. :wacko: Sorry I couldnt chance it again.

Timeline
Well think about it would you want to read another book by a author who wrote a book that you were all into to but she never finished it? I mean everyday before you even did your work (mi hope mi boss dont see this) you had to read to find out what happened next. I mean you fell in love with the characters and everything to see the author STOP not finish the book and then start a new one?? You woudln't be like #######!!!! Its like if she did it this time she'll do it agian. (And I think I was right) See I'm a avid book reader and romance with a likkle sex is definetly my thing. I was really I mean really enjoying your book and then you just left me in limbo.. :wacko: Sorry I couldnt chance it again.

Awww DaDa! I'm so sorry. It wasn't like that honestly. I lost my memory card in Canada when I went to visit my honey. I had written a lot of the Stella story while he was at work to keep myself from being bored. His roommates absolutely loved my music collection and gave me a bunch of memory cards to transfer the songs to his computer because he didn't have bluetooth link. Well, his roommate accidentally took my memory card with the entire Stella story on it. I knew that the parts I added were really good, and I didn't want to chance changing anything because I couldn't remember it all.

I stopped the Shades of Blue story after I got the memory card back...I think there is some of the Stella story you probably haven't read. Check on the 2nd and 3rd installments. Don't stay mad at me okay. I love the story but I just can't think of how to end it and that's why I have a block. I even contemplated having it intertwine somehow with us here on VJ. Let me know how you like me to continue Stella. I don't want to disappoint my readers...especially you...the one I didn't even know was following along and waiting for the end. :blush:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline
Jawi, I can help you with setting up a blog / site if you want - There's an author Jen Sylvania or something like that who has 3 bestsellers now - all off her blogging

Wow! Really? I would love that. You are a superwoman!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.