jawi876

Yardies....one minute please

My stories...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see me continue?

• My name Ain't Stella
    • Shades of Blue
    • Start a new one

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all I've been on Visa Journey to try to figure out this K3, but never checked in or registered. So now here I am. I stay in las Vegas and my husband as of 7/2008 is in Ochi- I sent off the I130 on February 25, 09 and recvd the NOA1 on March 1st. So I sent off the I 129F on March 7th. Yesterday I recvd the APPROVAL for the I130 petition. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! It was our 3 year anniversary to the day that we met. So I want to know what is the next step? Do I wait for the I129 to be approved or can we go forward with the VISA. The paper says they are forwarding the info to the NVC.

Sus thank you for the info but I already knew that there are so many forums that I was trying to get my question answered and also I dont know how to go back to the post that I submitted to check the replies so thanks for the info but your a little strong with the comments, but I will try to figure it out :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all I've been on Visa Journey to try to figure out this K3, but never checked in or registered. So now here I am. I stay in las Vegas and my husband as of 7/2008 is in Ochi- I sent off the I130 on February 25, 09 and recvd the NOA1 on March 1st. So I sent off the I 129F on March 7th. Yesterday I recvd the APPROVAL for the I130 petition. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! It was our 3 year anniversary to the day that we met. So I want to know what is the next step? Do I wait for the I129 to be approved or can we go forward with the VISA. The paper says they are forwarding the info to the NVC.

I am so excited Please give the info so I can be prepared.

What does my hubby have to do in JA he is 20min from Ochi in Golden Grove. His older brother works for the police in Kingston and asked if he could assist to get any papers. I advised him Im not sure so he went back to Kingston this weekend not knowing what to assist with. Please all help

Like I said b4 I filed the I130and got approved in 30 days. So they said they will forward to NVC and also to my hubby. So can you please answer these questions because the k3 guides were easy at first but now Im confused because I didnt think it would all happen this fast. wowowow

Im going to JA on April 3rd -12 and would love to have papers ready to be filled out and maybe dropped off in Kingston.

1. What is this DS-230 you are all talking about and do I have to download them to give to Kingston embassy

2. What is the fee for the DS-230 (not sure if thats the right form name)

3. Now am I filing for the CR1/IR1? what is this

4. Call NVC and they dont have any knowledge of my case? how long does it take :dance:

Jamerican, I know you are excited - But take a deep breathe and concentrate - I gave you a link after your first post with information - it isn't going to help you any if you don't read the information provided, then ask further questions from there if you still have them - You have to read the posts of those who have been there before, learn from them, and ask for clarification of what you don't understand. Posting the same thing numerous times isn't going to get you the answers you need -

:lol: sus!!

I was like :blink: :blink:

chillpillsmile.gif

And I was like RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well think about it would you want to read another book by a author who wrote a book that you were all into to but she never finished it? I mean everyday before you even did your work (mi hope mi boss dont see this) you had to read to find out what happened next. I mean you fell in love with the characters and everything to see the author STOP not finish the book and then start a new one?? You woudln't be like #######!!!! Its like if she did it this time she'll do it agian. (And I think I was right) See I'm a avid book reader and romance with a likkle sex is definetly my thing. I was really I mean really enjoying your book and then you just left me in limbo.. :wacko: Sorry I couldnt chance it again.

Awww DaDa! I'm so sorry. It wasn't like that honestly. I lost my memory card in Canada when I went to visit my honey. I had written a lot of the Stella story while he was at work to keep myself from being bored. His roommates absolutely loved my music collection and gave me a bunch of memory cards to transfer the songs to his computer because he didn't have bluetooth link. Well, his roommate accidentally took my memory card with the entire Stella story on it. I knew that the parts I added were really good, and I didn't want to chance changing anything because I couldn't remember it all.

I stopped the Shades of Blue story after I got the memory card back...I think there is some of the Stella story you probably haven't read. Check on the 2nd and 3rd installments. Don't stay mad at me okay. I love the story but I just can't think of how to end it and that's why I have a block. I even contemplated having it intertwine somehow with us here on VJ. Let me know how you like me to continue Stella. I don't want to disappoint my readers...especially you...the one I didn't even know was following along and waiting for the end. :blush:

O.k. I'll check to see if there is anything I missed but girl I tell you I was like a addict I would check the website numerous times a day to see if there were any new installments and then me and Quana would e-mail each other like Jawi just added an addition go check. Then we would discuss your characters as if they were real people. I had a thing for the twins cuz that is what I want a rough man with a romantic side and I think Quana and I both were on a hunt for Ian.. Girl if I even met a man named Ian I was bound to (as Madea would say) punch him in his face. I would have been in court like,” Well your honor his name is the same name as this guy let me tell you about this Ian...” LOL I'm joking but I'm so serious. We were trying to predict what would have happened next and all. Girl before I read your story when I got back form JA I was so inspired I too started writing a story and I would send it to my e-mail buddies but when I read your I was like o.k. maybe this isn’t my gift and I left my story alone...

Jawi I cyaaa get nothing done in my house reading this story I'm loving Stella so far, I don't want it to end. You have a true talent! I've got to get back to it, I must look like this :energy: reading it LOL. Latah.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi, I voted to start a new story. For those of us that have not read Stella, it's a lot to have to go back and catch up. Starting a new storty will not only give me the opportunity to get excited about the new storyline, but even those who have alredy read some of your storeis. My 2 cents for whatever it's worth. :unsure::unsure::blush:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Other Timeline
I'm not voting cause I want the option to continue BOTH AND start a new story! You have a talent for this so I'm just gonna be greedy and ask for it all! I'm searching out the links right now though so I can post them for those who haven't seen them yet.

Ditto!!! I agree, I want both :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Jawi, I voted to start a new story. For those of us that have not read Stella, it's a lot to have to go back and catch up. Starting a new storty will not only give me the opportunity to get excited about the new storyline, but even those who have alredy read some of your storeis. My 2 cents for whatever it's worth. :unsure::unsure::blush:

Right on Sunny!!! My vote was for new for the same reason. :thumbs:

I am loving Stella I cyaa stop reading it LOL, so you know who I am voting for. I need closure :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sisssstttaa please mi wan di Stella story fi finish!! Di heat wi Mya an Tradee gi good vibes just wen mi need dem.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.