DavidandEli

Sharing my Senator's Office Response on CSC

26 posts in this topic

I also asked him about our cases getting transfered to CSC. He said that they are moving cases around to consolodate the various types of pettitions. Looks like CSC and VSC are getting the K-1's and NSC is getting out of the business of fiance petitions.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have another communication from Senator Durbin's office.

Mr. _________,

I just received a call from another person on the discussion boards from Illinois. From what he tells me Vermont is already starting to issue the RFE’s so I put a call in to the California Service Center to see if they can give me any information on when they will start issuing RFE’s. I got their voicemail but the question I posed was that if Vermont is issuing them is California close in following suit? If not, do they have a specific time frame? If I don’t hear back from them by early afternoon I will continuously call throughout the day to see if I can get a response. I will keep you posted. Tim

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

However, all I-129F petitions received on or after 03/01/2006 fall under the umbrella of the new International Marriage Brokers Regulation Act of 2005 (IMBRA). All of these petitions will not be adjudicated, and will remain pending until Headquarters USCIS issues quidance regarding processing under this new law. This petition was received 03/13/06, and falls under this new law.

Please reference information found on the uscis website regarding I-129F petitions and IMBRA

This seems complete condradictory garbage to me.

On the USCIS website, they posted the damn public notices themselves that state that the effective date is March 6th, and that they had approved the document to be used as an RFE for all petitions affected by IMBRA.

Where do they get off stating that they still dont know what to do???

CSC has some serious organizational problems. I understand they are probably just disclaiming themselvves left and right, but until some action comes out of them, we need to assume they simply arent working. Now that everyone who originally filed there is lumped up with cases from other service centers, we really need to keep hounding them so they dont take much longer getting their WORK DONE and PRODUCING RESULTS!

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

CSC states that “All of these petitions will not be adjudicated, and will remain pending until Headquarters USCIS issues quidance regarding processing under this new law”. And VSC started to send out RFEs several days ago. CSC and VSC are under the same Congress, why they are doing differently. I am confused.

Mar 21, 2006 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Mar 28, 2006 - I-129F NOA1 received

Jul 21, 2006 - Email from USCIS, the RFE received

Aug 31, 2006 - NOA2 Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
CSC states that “All of these petitions will not be adjudicated, and will remain pending until Headquarters USCIS issues quidance regarding processing under this new law”. And VSC started to send out RFEs several days ago. CSC and VSC are under the same Congress, why they are doing differently. I am confused.

....Because CSC has never had their act together.

It doesnt hurt to keep at them with emails/phone calls/Senator involvement...and directly referencing the information we have about VSC actually doing what CSC cannot. Although we have understand that in the long run, they dont necessarily care about OUR timelines, they will, as human laborors, respond to pressure from their 'clients', superiors, etc.

CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

Write to them every day! Overwhelm them with demands to see PRODUCTIVE ACTIONS!!!

Perhaps they are working very hard, but they need to prove it or they shouldnt get a break.

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just received this from Senator Durbin's office (Illinois Springfiled Office)

Mr. _________________,

I just received a voicemail from the California Service Center and the person informed me that RFE’s just started being sent out and the petitions will continue once they are returned. Hope this helps. Tim

Mr. _________,

I just received a call from another person on the discussion boards from Illinois. From what he tells me Vermont is already starting to issue the RFE’s so I put a call in to the California Service Center to see if they can give me any information on when they will start issuing RFE’s. I got their voicemail but the question I posed was that if Vermont is issuing them is California close in following suit? If not, do they have a specific time frame? If I don’t hear back from them by early afternoon I will continuously call throughout the day to see if I can get a response. I will keep you posted. Tim

That was me he was talking to. I just got this email from him. Cheers!!!

I just received a voicemail from California Service Center and they informed me that RFE’s just started being sent out. Hope this information helps. Thanks. Tim Sullivan

Office of Senator ####### Durbin

P.S.

My lawyer also emailed me saying he has started getting RFE's also. Here we go!!!!

Edited by GaryC

Filed: Timeline

Mr. _________,

I just received a voicemail from California Service Center and they informed me that RFE’s just started being sent out. Hope this information helps. Thanks. Tim Sullivan

P.S.

My lawyer also emailed me saying he has started getting RFE's also. Here we go!!!!

I told you guys that yesterday! :huh:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Mr. _________,

P.S.

*Doing a little dance* :dance:

YEAH baby!!!!!!!!

Qiao

我爱小兔子

Mr. _________,

P.S.

I told you guys that yesterday! :huh:

I know, it's just good that we are getting it from more than one place. Takes it from "I hope it's true to IT'S TRUE"!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I don't know..... it will be true in my mind when I have the RFE in hand. Then, it will be back to waiting for processing (which from all indications, they are uncertain on what to do with our paperwork once it is sent back to them).

I just wish there was a way I could tell them how to do their job! :P

08-20-2004 First letter from my Princess

01-01-2005 Birthday celebrations in Simferopol

07-23-2005 Return to Crimea - Vacation on the beaches of Yalta & Koktebel with Valentyna

01-01-2006 Celebrate another Birthday of my Princess in Yalta

01-06-2006 Engagement!!

04-20-2006 Send I129F to NSC

04-21-2006 I129F received - NOA1

04-26-2006 touched

06-01-2006 touched (CSC transfer)

06-02-2006 touched

06-03-2006 touched

06-15-2006 touched (another NOA1 receipt date?!)

06-23-2006 RFE issued (according to form notice date)

06-26-2006 touched

06-29-2006 RFE mailed from CSC (according to postmark)

07-07-2006 RFE received in mail

07-15-2006 touched

07-19-2006 RFE response mailed to CSC by USPS Express

07-20-2006 USPS confirms AM delivery of RFE response to CSC

07-27-2006 Official RFE response receipt acknowledged by email

09-01-2006 touched - NOA2 received

09-05-2006 email notice of NOA2 approval

11- -2006 two days of interview concluded - decision withheld

03-31-2007 second interview

07- -2007 K1 received on return to CSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.