lostinNJ

Processing time (VAWA)

32 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I see the processing time for VAWA has moved to January 29th 2008, I'm guessing my file will be coming up shortly, I'm February 7th 2008, wish me luck. I'm thinking I will hear something this week, let's hope its an approval and not RFE, I will keep you posted

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: Timeline

Actually they posted as of

Service Center Processing Dates for Vermont Service Center as of: January 31, 2009

But now it is March 17 so they should processing the case for March by now ,I don't know why they take so long but

I still waiting for mine which I filed on March.You are difinitely gonna hear from them before me.

Wish you hear from them soon and Best of luck

Hi All,

I see the processing time for VAWA has moved to January 29th 2008, I'm guessing my file will be coming up shortly, I'm February 7th 2008, wish me luck. I'm thinking I will hear something this week, let's hope its an approval and not RFE, I will keep you posted

Hi All,

I sent my vawa February 2008 as well, I can't wait to get some news for them, I don't know how many times a day I check my email to see if there is something new, I notice that the last update about my case was 03/16/09 I believe this is about my 3rd prima facie. For now, keep praying and good luck

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
Hi All,

o.K., so Good Luck.

SLIPPERY WHEN WET

Hi All,

I'm so happy, I just got an email from chris:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I360 , PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOWER, OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On March 18, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I360 PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOWER, OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Soon you're gonna get good news about your case, keep praying!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hi All,

On March 18, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I360 PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOWER, OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

I filed my case in november 2007 and still no approval or denial.

What did you send with your case and did you get any rfe?

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

Congrats gabriela525, that is great news... I'm very happy for you. What date in February, 2008 did u send your petition? Mine is Feb 7th

N-400 Naturalization

Hi All,

Sincerely,

This is my story:

I was very young, married for 14 years, I have never married to anyone other than him, He has never married to anyone oter than me. , 2 biological kids.

02/01/08 Mailed I-360

02/12/08 Receipt Date

03/07/08 Prima Facie

8/27/08 Sent over request 2nd Prima Facie Extention

9/16/08 Received 2nd Prima Facie

2/19/09 Sent over request 3rd Prima Facie Extention

0/19/09 I-360 Approval notice

Everything a lawyer sent to Vermont:

1.- Notice of entry of appearance as attorney or representative

2.- I-360

3.- Declaration of (myself) with the following exhibits attached:

A- Copy of passport and k-3 visa

B- Copy of passport and k-4 visas for my kids (my exhusband cancell the process for myself and our 2 kids)

C- Copy of Naturalization certificate for husband at that time (exhusband now, he filed for the divorce when the restraining order was placed)

E- Marriage certificate

F- I-130 applications approved for myself and my 2 kids (and cancell later on for my ex)

G- Chronology of entries and exits

H- Pictures injuries in my arm and declaration of picture taken (My boss took me to a domestic violence place, they took pictures of my arm )

I- Statement of my boss who saw the injuries

J- Pictures of my oldest son injuries, his dad bit him

K- Copies of all restraining orders against my ex - temporaries and final after trial

4- Certified court order after trial w certificate of compliance w/VAWA

5- Evidence of Good Moral Character

A- Police clearance

B- California Dept of Justice Report

C- Orange county superior Court record (certified)

6- Evidence of Cohabitation (photos, bank accounts, etc)

7- School records of Children

Something that a friend told me "BE STRONG!" that helps me sometimes

Edited by gabriela525

Filed: Timeline
Hi All,

Sincerely,

This is my story:

I was very young, married for 14 years, I have never married to anyone other than him, He has never married to anyone oter than me. , 2 biological kids.

02/01/08 Mailed I-360

02/12/08 Receipt Date

03/07/08 Prima Facie

8/27/08 Sent over request 2nd Prima Facie Extention

9/16/08 Received 2nd Prima Facie

2/19/09 Sent over request 3rd Prima Facie Extention

0/19/09 I-360 Approval notice

Everything a lawyer sent to Vermont:

1.- Notice of entry of appearance as attorney or representative

2.- I-360

3.- Declaration of (myself) with the following exhibits attached:

A- Copy of passport and k-3 visa

B- Copy of passport and k-4 visas for my kids (my exhusband cancell the process for myself and our 2 kids)

C- Copy of Naturalization certificate for husband at that time (exhusband now, he filed for the divorce when the restraining order was placed)

E- Marriage certificate

F- I-130 applications approved for myself and my 2 kids (and cancell later on for my ex)

G- Chronology of entries and exits

H- Pictures injuries in my arm and declaration of picture taken (My boss took me to a domestic violence place, they took pictures of my arm )

I- Statement of my boss who saw the injuries

J- Pictures of my oldest son injuries, his dad bit him

K- Copies of all restraining orders against my ex - temporaries and final after trial

4- Certified court order after trial w certificate of compliance w/VAWA

5- Evidence of Good Moral Character

A- Police clearance

B- California Dept of Justice Report

C- Orange county superior Court record (certified)

6- Evidence of Cohabitation (photos, bank accounts, etc)

7- School records of Children

Something that a friend told me "BE STRONG!" that helps me sometimes

CONGRATUATION

Wish you and your kids all the best from now on

If there is anytime that life get tough on you,I wish that God give you the strength to fight back and make it all go away

Time for happyness now :)

Timeline
THANKS BE TO THE LIVING GOD!!!!! MY VAWA HAS FINALLY BEEN APPROVED!!!!!!!!! I FILED IT ON NOVEMBER 9 2007 AND IT HAS BEEN APPROVED AS OF MARCH 27 2009 PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!

N400
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

Congrats, that's great news, I'm extremely happy to see all the approvals... Did u get any RFE?

N-400 Naturalization

Timeline

i ACTUALLY GOT 2 RFE. ONE IN JAN 0F 08 FOR MORAL CHARACTER AND ONE IN JAN OF 2009 FOR MORE EVIDENCE OF ABUSE

N400
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

What did u send in for the Abuse on the first application and what did u send for abuse on the RFE? Also if u can what other evidence did u send in for other things like good faith marriage and things like that?

N-400 Naturalization

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My attorney sent two I-360 one in March 2008 by itself, and another one on August 2008 along with i-485. Both I-360 were touched on April 31st, 2009. Nothing changed though. Just wanted to keep you updated. ^_^

20/Dec/06 I-129F sent to TSC

06/Jan/07 transfered to the CSC

15/Jan/07 I-129F sent to CSC

18/Jan/07 NOA1

03/May/07 NOA2

04/May/07 touched

07/May/07 NVC recived

09/May/07 left NVC

15/May/07 NOA2 hard copy

17/May/07 Package 3 recived

31/May/07 medical exams

04/Jun/07 interview, approved!!

06/Jun/07 visa in hand

10/Jun/07 going home

14/Jun/07 wedding

22/Jun/07 SSN name changed

27/Jul/07 filed for AOS

30/Jul/07 Chicago recived

01/Nov/07 called 911 domestic abuse

05/Nov/07 police came to help me to get my stuff out of the house

07//Nov/07 Biometrics

19/Nov/07 EAC

??/Dec/07 injunction granted against him

??/Jan/08 failure to interview

??/Feb/08 Notice from immigration: 30 days to leave the country before removal procedures start

01/Apr/08 I-360 NOA1

29/Aug/08 I-360, I-765,I485 NOA1 (my attorney sent a new I360...???)

If it was touched you will probably get an RFE or a decision soon. I'd say by Monday

N-400 Naturalization

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.