Dr. Obvious

Haterz and you

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Most people probably think they already know all they need to know about Capt. Ewok

edited.jpg

tos_violation.jpg

edited.jpg

tos_violation.jpg

edited.jpg

tos_violation.jpg

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Most people probably think they already know all they need to know about Capt. Ewok

edited.jpg

tos_violation.jpg

edited.jpg

tos_violation.jpg

edited.jpg

tos_violation.jpg

:rofl:

he don't want anyone to know the real truth! :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

It is not likely that I shall say anything new here. If I do, it will be of only minor significance. Nevertheless, Pres. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad demands his freedoms while unhesitatingly and hypocritically encroaching upon the rights of others. In the text that follows, I don't intend to recount all of the damage caused by Ahmadinejad's quixotic plans for the future but I do want to point out that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Ahmadinejad so frequently cites. He takes quotes of of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and, presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, I used to assert that Ahmadinejad was a snippy, dictatorial segregationist. However, after seeing how he wants to provide ethically bankrupt fiends with a milieu in which they can disarm us morally, make us rootless and defenseless, and then destroy us, I now have an even lower opinion of him. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that all Ahmadinejad cares about is money. That fact may not be pleasant but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter.

Whenever someone tells Ahmadinejad not to make us the helpless puppets of our demographic labels, Ahmadinejad gets all teary-eyed. My, my; how sad. My heart bleeds for him; it really does. It is as if we were safely on the bank of a raging river, enjoying a picnic with our friends and family, when a bunch of invidious tricksters came along and threw us into the river. Not only must we struggle to avoid drowning in the raging torrent of Ahmadinejad-sponsored demagogism, but we must crawl out of the river before we can create a world in which egotism, resistentialism, and misoneism are all but forgotten. Again, he claims that he is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that honest people will admit that Ahmadinejad displays the paranoid malice that is the hallmark of true Fabianism. Concerned people are not afraid to criticize Ahmadinejad's conclusions publicly for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power. And sensible people know that Ahmadinejad labels anyone he doesn't like as "caustic". That might well be a better description of him. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that I am doubtlessly not ashamed to admit that Pres. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's not interested in finding truth but only in defending ideas that fit with his world vision.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010