Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening beautiful Linda :) What color are you today? :P

Hi Richard!...today I'm black and gray.....have been raining all day, is cold, I just went with my baby girl to get some Krispy creme and a made a capuchinno...

To be honest I hate weekends, did I tell you why?...any way...

How are you sweet man? how are everybody? what about you Stephen, Missi, Stan, Dgard and all my march family?

Linda

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi Richard!...today I'm black and gray.....have been raining all day, is cold, I just went with my baby girl to get some Krispy creme and a made a capuchinno...

How are you sweet man? how are everybody? what about you Stephen, Missi, Stan, Dgard and all my march family?

Linda

It was a pretty yucky day here in Atlanta also... rainy and blah....

I too have changed the way I view weekends... but I think that is a short term issue and it will be back to normal soon.. when i HATE mondays :)

Krispy creme? wow... you guys have a sweet tooth :) I would love a cappuccino, alas, I dont have any milk.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Linda

Mmm, Krispy Kreme... I wish there was one closer to here! I actually had Krispy Kreme more often in Korea than I do back here in the US! :P

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

Linda

Doing well! Mmm Krispy Creme....Share! I'm sure it's still yummy even if you bought it this morning ;)

We could use the rain here in TX...Need it!

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Another L O N G weekend ends.. and MONDAY is here!!!

did I say that out loud? :)

Today is YOUR day! I just know it.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
Another L O N G weekend ends.. and MONDAY is here!!!

did I say that out loud? :)

Today is YOUR day! I just know it.

MISSY!

Good morning... I wish I had something really funny to say... since it has been a few days since coffee has come out your nose!! :P

and today is YOUR day!!!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Good morning and happy Monday, March family!

Today's song dedication goes out to VSC from all the Marchers who are anxiously waiting for you to....

Come on baby finish what you started!

That ain't no way to treat the brokenhearted!

Here's hoping they finish what they started TODAY!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline

Today's song dedication goes out to VSC from all the Marchers who are anxiously waiting for you to....

<-- -shakes his booty

(not a pretty sight!)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

<-- -shakes his booty

(not a pretty sight!)

Good morning everyone!!!!!

RICHARD AND MISSI'S DAY TODAY, COME ON EVERYBODY!!!! CLAP YOUR HANDS, SNAP YOUR FINGERS TO CREATE A LOT OF ENERGY TO SEND IT TO THOSE M***** F******* OF THE USCIS :ranting: AND THEY WORK ON OUR FRIENDS NOA2 ....ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!! :dance: ..LOL... (sorry for the heavy expression but just came like this from my heart..lol)

Guys I still have Krispy Creme would u like some? your invited to my home, Mi casa es su casa!!!

Here is raining, is all dark... but today will be a yellow day to give out side an spark of brightness and color ...lol... (pictures post later).

Linda :girlwerewolf2xn:

P.S. I know who belongs this song!!!! excellent election Stephen

Edited by ThomLin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Morning March Filers!

I have fantastic news! I just got off the phone with NVC and they received my petition on 8/27 and forwarded it to the Montreal Consulate on 8/28!!!

No AP for us!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.