Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In case some didn't see, we got our NOA2 yesterday. We were at #162 on Igor's List as 8pm, then at #2 on the approval list at 10pm! We filed March 3,2009.

Don't get discouraged if you are not at the top of Igor's List because obviously you can still get bumped and approved like us and Michey/Odessa!

Good luck!

29ngqhd.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Wow! So happy to finally see March approvals! It really did pick up the mood in here! Completely off toipic - I have the flu! I am stuck in Denmark and sick with H1N1 - can you belive it??!! Quarantined at "home" for 7 days and no medication because I'm not in a "high risk" group. I miss Mississippi!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Wow! So happy to finally see March approvals! It really did pick up the mood in here! Completely off toipic - I have the flu! I am stuck in Denmark and sick with H1N1 - can you belive it??!! Quarantined at "home" for 7 days and no medication because I'm not in a "high risk" group. I miss Mississippi!!!

Missy... I am so sorry to hear that...

HUGS

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

HUGS

Thanks, nothing makes someone homesick like being actually sick! The good news is Lars is quaratined with me, so we are spending a lot of.....time together. I can't do much but we have watched just about every movie that is here at his sisters house!

Timeline

HUGS

Thanks, nothing makes someone homesick like being actually sick! The good news is Lars is quaratined with me, so we are spending a lot of.....time together. I can't do much but we have watched just about every movie that is here at his sisters house!

Yes, it really sucks being away from home and being sick... but... heck... 7 days in bed with your SO... that is GOOD :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

HUGS

Wow, sorry to hear you're sick with H1N1!! I don't wanna hijack the thread but how much different does this "natural" strain of flu seem to differ from the regular? Is it a lot worse?

29ngqhd.jpg

Timeline

HUGS

Wow, sorry to hear you're sick with H1N1!! I don't wanna hijack the thread but how much different does this "natural" strain of flu seem to differ from the regular? Is it a lot worse?

We talk about everything here, so no worries about hi-jackiing! I get a flu shot every year and avoid the flu as much as possible but in my opinion, I am much sicker here with this than I have been before. I have had it all, vomiting, nausea, body aches, sore throat, headache......the worst part is that I have NO energy at all. I can't take more than 4 or 5 steps then I have to lay down because I feel like I am going to pass out. I got sick when we lived in Sweden, some other strain of flu - a few years ago but in my opinion, this is probably the sickest I've been, ever.

YIKES!! I am being a whiney baby....sorry guys!

Timeline

HUGS

We talk about everything here, so no worries about hi-jackiing! I get a flu shot every year and avoid the flu as much as possible but in my opinion, I am much sicker here with this than I have been before. I have had it all, vomiting, nausea, body aches, sore throat, headache......the worst part is that I have NO energy at all. I can't take more than 4 or 5 steps then I have to lay down because I feel like I am going to pass out. I got sick when we lived in Sweden, some other strain of flu - a few years ago but in my opinion, this is probably the sickest I've been, ever.

No you are not... wanna see a whiney baby? wait until I get it :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

HUGS

Wow, i hope you get better soon! I have never had a flu shot in my life. I do get the flu every year, but over time my body seems to have started recognizing the crafty little invaders. Now when i get whatever strain of it is popular at the time my body just kind of shrugs it off with a fever. I don't ever plan on taking ANY type of vaccination. The big Pharma companies that make the vaccines hold to much power over the ones that make the rules about who should take the vaccines!

Anyway, get well soon!

Edited by rockhouse
29ngqhd.jpg

Timeline

Good morning everyone. The thread was on the bottom of the second page. What's up with that? This is where everything should be happening. Finally raining here in Central Texas and we've been needing it for a long, long time. Maybe it's a good sign of things to come today.

Miss Missy is missing Mississippi? I must say, when you call in sick from work, you really know how to do it. I hope you feel completely better soon!!

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Timeline
Good morning everyone. The thread was on the bottom of the second page. What's up with that? This is where everything should be happening. Finally raining here in Central Texas and we've been needing it for a long, long time. Maybe it's a good sign of things to come today.

Miss Missy is missing Mississippi? I must say, when you call in sick from work, you really know how to do it. I hope you feel completely better soon!!

Miss Missy missing Mississippi!!! Stan!!! Who is better than you? :)

I am glad to hear you are getting rain... after a 5 year drought here... we are finally getting some this year as well... my lawn is actually green this year. :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.