no more patience

CR1 documents for interview??

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I submitted all the original docs to the NVC , I just have the copies now. When we go to the interview are we suppose to bring anything besides photo and passport?? And in the interview letter the only wrong this is, it doesnt say that the police record was original(and it was). Will this be a problem??

Document Name Document Status _

DS-230-I Yes/Document complete/reviewed

DS-230-II Yes/Document complete/reviewed

PASSPORT Yes/Document complete/reviewed

BIRTH CERTIFICATE Original Document Received

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE Original Document Received

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE Yes/Document complete/reviewed

**ITALY POLICE CERTIFICATE Yes/Document complete/reviewed

PHOTOGRAPH Yes/Document complete/reviewed

Thanks alot

Rosalie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I submitted all the original docs to the NVC , I just have the copies now. When we go to the interview are we suppose to bring anything besides photo and passport?? And in the interview letter the only wrong this is, it doesnt say that the police record was original(and it was). Will this be a problem??

Document Name Document Status _

DS-230-I Yes/Document complete/reviewed

DS-230-II Yes/Document complete/reviewed

PASSPORT Yes/Document complete/reviewed

BIRTH CERTIFICATE Original Document Received

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE Original Document Received

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE Yes/Document complete/reviewed

**ITALY POLICE CERTIFICATE Yes/Document complete/reviewed

PHOTOGRAPH Yes/Document complete/reviewed

Thanks alot

Bring the MEDICAL EXAM, Proof of Relationship(letters/email/photos/chats/phone calls)

HAve u received PAcket 4yet?

Dont worry so much. U have everything.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

When the time comes, I plan on having my wife bring a full copy of the I-130, AOS, DS-230, medical report, and relationship proof to the interview.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline
No I havent recieved anything, whats in packet four?

Thats the INTERVIEW LETTER U'll get from the NVC.It tells requirements for Visa Interview.(the example u already wrote down)

I have received mine Last week.

You will get it soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I recieved that, via email, that was from the letter the list i provided. I just get confused cause on the web interview prep, it says to bring all the documents i already submitted to the NVC that they then forwarded to the consulate. This process as you all know has been just so nerve racking we just want to be done with it.....

thanks so much for all the responses, its great to be able to speak with people who understand the frustration

I am also planning to go with my husnad to the interview, Does anyone think thats a bad idea??

Rosalie

Timeline
I recieved that, via email, that was from the letter the list i provided. I just get confused cause on the web interview prep, it says to bring all the documents i already submitted to the NVC that they then forwarded to the consulate. This process as you all know has been just so nerve racking we just want to be done with it.....

thanks so much for all the responses, its great to be able to speak with people who understand the frustration

I am also planning to go with my husnad to the interview, Does anyone think thats a bad idea??

No, It GReAT Idea:)

I'll be going to wife's interview also.I know they wont let me in the interview room but will just go with her and wait at the waiting area.

Just bring the copies of document they request.

But the Embassy already have all our CR-1s.

main things are

1. PAssport

2. Two 2x2 inch passport photos

3. Medical exam Report

4. Proof of Relationship

5. INTERVIEW LETTER

Congratulation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.