3,883 posts in this topic

Oh man, if you love Coffee, then you would more than likely adore a cup of Tims. They are better than any starbucks. I kid you not.

You have my attention, coffee?? What is Tims?????

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Monday morning co-march filers, can't wait to see who's going to get the golden NOA2 this week!!

Lostgurl-sophia, I hope you get your NOA2 too.. and that they speed up the process. Your baby girl is very pretty. Welcome to March Filers thread!

Happy Monday morning co-march filers, can't wait to see who's going to get the golden NOA2 this week!!

Lostgurl-sophia, I hope you get your NOA2 too.. and that they speed up the process. Your baby girl is very pretty. Welcome to March Filers thread!

WELL, WISHING ALL OF YOU GOODLUCK....HOPE WE'LL BE BLESSED THIS WEEK.... :thumbs:

uhmmm.. has anybody ever came up with the spreadsheet for March filers yet??

i have lots of time on hand, and i've peeked at the Feb spreadsheet... just wondering if i can volunteer to do it.

I just need somebody to help me check if I made it properly before putting it up here. *looks at Paris Heart* hehehe

uhmmm.. has anybody ever came up with the spreadsheet for March filers yet??

i have lots of time on hand, and i've peeked at the Feb spreadsheet... just wondering if i can volunteer to do it.

I just need somebody to help me check if I made it properly before putting it up here. *looks at Paris Heart* hehehe

I did a spreadsheet, but I cant figure out how to post it on VJ. So please, be my guest. If you give me your private email, I will email you what I did to make it easier for you.

Truly happy!!!

Morning all hope all is well just opened a pack of cinammon coffee and brewed it mmmm good 2nd cup. Praying for approvals this week . Had a good easter weekend hope all of u did the same!!

Welcome back tomuts. Yes, we all hope it will be a good week , and all pray for approvals this week, Im starting to get ansie over it. Good luck

Truly happy!!!

Hello March Filers!!!

To make the excel file faster, I need the following people to send me their info....

Mariel & David

No Where Man                      

Lilies     

Sunflower15 

ToAliwithLove   

Paris Heart                           

Tomuts

Simps     

Ben & Ter                             

lgg   

Steve & Nor                          

Falcons Love                        

Cavoi Xanh1                          

Lustgirl-Sophia                      

Daniel Shieryl     

msheesha   

INFO REQUIRED:

SVR Center : VSC OR CSC

Beneficiary Country: Philippines, England, Canada etc.

Date I-130 sent: XX/xx/2009

Sorry everyone, I cannot check on your names individually, it would drive me crazy!! haha... so if you can just post them all up here, that would be very much appreciated. The spreadsheet will include the approx date that you should be receiving your NOA2 and counter (ie.. #days from NOA1 and etc.)

Attention daniel shieryl and msheesha we have no record of your timeline.. if you can send it to me asap, it would be much appreciated so we can put you on our spreadsheet too!!

Thank you!!

Morning all hope all is well just opened a pack of cinammon coffee and brewed it mmmm good 2nd cup. Praying for approvals this week . Had a good easter weekend hope all of u did the same!!

Welcome back tomuts. Yes, we all hope it will be a good week , and all pray for approvals this week, Im starting to get ansie over it. Good luck

Hi March filers.. good morning, happy easter (it's a lil bit late :P ) :) Hoping to hear a good news this week ;)

CR1 TIme Line (California Service Center):

2009-03-02 : I-130 Sent

2009-03-04 : I-130 received by USCIS

2009-03-10 : I-130 NOA1 (Check has been cashed on March 11, 09)

2009-03-13 : Touched

2009-03-30 : I-130 Approved! 20 days after NOA1

2009-04-17 : NVC Received and assigned case # (18 days after NOA2)

2009-04-22 : Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill

2009-04-22 : Return Completed DS-3032 trough e-mail (accepted by NVC on May 04, 09, finally after 12 days)

2009-04-23 : Pay I-864 Bill

2009-04-28 : Return Completed I-864 (NVC upload in their system on May 1, 09)

2009-05-04 : Pay IV Bill

2009-05-05 : Receive IV Bill in our email

2009-05-06 : Return Completed IV package/DS-230 (NVC upload it in their system on May 11, 09)

2009-05-26 : Case Completed at NVC (39 days from case# assigned)

2009-06-04 : NVC Left

2009-06-08 : Consulate Received

2009-07-15 : Medical check up

2009-07-29 : Interview Date (PASSED)

2009-08-04 : Visa Received

2009-08-09 : US Entry

2009-08-18 : Received SS card in the mailbox

2009-08-24 : Welcome Notice

2009-09-04 : Receive Greencard (finally)

Removing Condition Time Line (Vermont Service Center):

2011-06-02 : I-751 sent

2011-06-04 : I-751 received

2011-06-06 : NOA1 date

2011-06-22 : Biometrics Notice date, received in the mail on 24th

2011-07-12 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-02-24 : Approved!

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.