tata78

california service center filers as of august,september,october, november 2008

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello.i am calling out on all filipinas on this site who filed their petitions at california service center on august, september, october, november 2008 and already have their NOA2's and interview/medical schedules. I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!

my petition was filed at california service center on august and they received it on august 14, 2008.it was touched in august 18, 2008.until now there is no progress.my case is still pending.it's been over 6 months now.in fact almost 7 and no news.my lawyer said the 6 months is just a time approximation and that it could take longer up to 12 months.she also said that it will take 2-4 months after the uscis approves it before it will be forwarded to manila for the further process.as i was reading the timeline of people here, things seem to be moving so fast.and im really wondering what is going on with mine.in fact there are those here which were filed in september and now have been scheduled for interview/medical already.im starting to feel pity over myself.its been a long time of waiting.im scared that the more they delay things for me, the greater will the possibility of losing the one person i love so.

i need your help guys.please help me.you can help me by giving me your names and your timeline.so i can present them to my lawyer as evidence that there is no reason why my case has been overlooked when others are already busy preparing while me im still waiting in wilderness.i hope you understand my case.i wont do any harm with your names.im just seeking some help.im planning to do the calls myself.but being able to enumerate names which are scheduled for interview/medical will help me a lot.please, i beg you guys.this will help my case.

please contact me at my email: alfgabrielle@yahoo.com. please write your names and your timeline there.

God bless you all in your journey!

hello tata78,

I am October filers 2008. You can see my timelines. I hope you will get news or NOA2 soon. God bless you.

K-1

10/6/2008: I-129F

4/14/2009: Visa in hand

5/17/2009: POE (Yaaaay!!)

AOS

9/8/2009: Sent I-765, I-485

12/7/2009: Interview

2/27/2010: GC in hands!! Thanks to GOD!!

ROC

11/21/2011: Sent I-751

11/23/2011: Package received

11/28/2011: Check cashed

11/23/2011: NOA dated

12/1/2011 : NOA received

1/03/2012 : Called USCIS for bio letter

1/16/2012 : Biometrics Notice Date

1/21/2012 : Biometrics Letter

2/13/2012 : Biometrics Appointment

4/27/2012 : Decision of Date

5/3/2012 : Notice of Approval

6/1/2012 : GC in hand :-D

Timeline
hello tata78,

I am October filers 2008. You can see my timelines. I hope you will get news or NOA2 soon. God bless you.

thank you for your response.can i have your name please?im going to make a list of people so i can present them at the uscis.please?

Timeline
Im sorry to what happened to your case. I guess you need to call USCIS. Below is our timeline.

God Bless.

thank you so much for responding.i need your name.please?im going to make a list of people who have been approved so i can present it to the uscis.that will help me a lot.that wont give them the reason to deny anything.please?i beg you.help me.

you can email your name here: alfgabrielle@yahoo.com.i will wait.God bless you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
hello.i am calling out on all filipinas on this site who filed their petitions at california service center on august, september, october, november 2008 and already have their NOA2's and interview/medical schedules. I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!

my petition was filed at california service center on august and they received it on august 14, 2008.it was touched in august 18, 2008.until now there is no progress.my case is still pending.it's been over 6 months now.in fact almost 7 and no news.my lawyer said the 6 months is just a time approximation and that it could take longer up to 12 months.she also said that it will take 2-4 months after the uscis approves it before it will be forwarded to manila for the further process.as i was reading the timeline of people here, things seem to be moving so fast.and im really wondering what is going on with mine.in fact there are those here which were filed in september and now have been scheduled for interview/medical already.im starting to feel pity over myself.its been a long time of waiting.im scared that the more they delay things for me, the greater will the possibility of losing the one person i love so.

i need your help guys.please help me.you can help me by giving me your names and your timeline.so i can present them to my lawyer as evidence that there is no reason why my case has been overlooked when others are already busy preparing while me im still waiting in wilderness.i hope you understand my case.i wont do any harm with your names.im just seeking some help.im planning to do the calls myself.but being able to enumerate names which are scheduled for interview/medical will help me a lot.please, i beg you guys.this will help my case.

please contact me at my email: alfgabrielle@yahoo.com. please write your names and your timeline there.

God bless you all in your journey!

Well, your lawyer is a liar, nothing new about that. It is necessary that immigration attorneys lie in order to get people to pay them lots of money to do virtually nothing except delay their case. They would never get any business if they told the truth.

It is absolutely NOT normal to wait 12 months and anytime after 6 months the US citizen can make an inquiry through his congressman but it is difficult for you because you have a lawyer and he should do it but he will not. He has your money and really doesn't want to be bothered. You are using the USCIS website to tell if your case is "touched" but the website is absolutely unreliable. My wife has her green card and our case has never been "touched" and is still listed as recieved and pending.

Also it is not normal for your case to take 4 months to get to the consulate after approval. 2-3 weeks is normal, 2 months if it is tied up in administrative processing. Oh well, just a nother attorney lie. If his lips are moving and words are coming out...he is lying. That's how you tell.

The most likely thing is the case is delayed because the attorney made an error and had an RFE or two or three and answered them and now has delayed your case. These would not necessarily show up on the USCIS timeline as it is often not updated and the attorney knows it (The only ones the USCIS timelines help is attorneys

The fact you are from the Philipines should make little difference in your USCIS processing time.

But you can go to the Philipine portal, click on "list all" memebrs and you will have the profiles of all members with family, wives, spouses, fiancee from the Philipines. You can print out timelines to your heart's content. Won't make any difference, but go ahead. You don't need anyone to send their timelines, they are all here for you to use.

What EVIDENCE do you have your case arrived when you say it did? Do you have your noa1 notice? A copy of it? Cancelled check? If you have this number, you can call the USCIS and they may beable to tell you if the case had any RFEs, when they were and when they were answered even if the case information is not updated online.

Im sorry to what happened to your case. I guess you need to call USCIS. Below is our timeline.

God Bless.

thank you so much for responding.i need your name.please?im going to make a list of people who have been approved so i can present it to the uscis.that will help me a lot.that wont give them the reason to deny anything.please?i beg you.help me.

you can email your name here: alfgabrielle@yahoo.com.i will wait.God bless you

Also go to IGOR's list. Your attorney will hate that one. It is here on this site and lists the names, processing dates, etc. of all visa petitions at the CSC and VSC. Attorneys hate when you get real information. For that alone you have to hate them.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• 2 weeks later...

hey tata, did you receive any NOA since your application was touched? better ask your lawyer to call your fiance's congressman/woman in his place to ask for a help in your case and to follow up what happened to your application and that will speed up everything, i hope.

szbfyt86.png

"What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguiseツ."

"All good things come to he who waits ツ."

you really dont need an attorney to do the paperwork for you...most of them are just after your money...and in PI immigration lawyers are not cheap.

my uscis journey had some complications, we got RFE but it only took us more or less 5 months to get the approval.

there are so many helpful guidelines here in doing your paperwork, instead of paying a s**p*d lawyer, just save your money for your future needs.

one more thing you and your fiance just needs to work on this together and you wont need a liar, i mean a lawyer.

God bless!

Edited by kape_at_pandesal

USCIS

Service Center : California Service Center

Marriage : 2007-02-14

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-29

RFE : 2009-02-04

RFE Sent : 2009-03-02

RFE Received : 2009-03-06

NOA2 Approved: 2009-03-13

NVC

03-19-2009 - got NVC case number

03-27-2009 - hubby got the Affidavit of Support Bill

04-01-2009 - Emailed DS3032

04-06-2009 - PAID Affidavit of Support Bill

04-08-2009 - Received DS3032 on mail

04-13-2009 - Sent DS3032 to NVC (registered mail)

04-14-2009 - NVC sent me an email acknowledging emailed DS3032

04-15-2009 - IV Bill generated

04-20-2009 - PAID IV Bill

05-04-2009 - Sent DS230 Package to NVC...while hubby still working on AOS Package

05-07-2009 - NVC got the DS230 package

08-28-2009 - hubby sent completed AOS to NVC

09-16-2009 - hubby re-sent AOS docs w/checklist

12-06-2009 - case complete

12-14-2009 - received appointment letter

01-12-2010 - interview APPROVED! PRAISE GOD!

01-14-2010 - visa on hand IR1:D

01-20-2010 - POE : SFO

02-02-2010 - got GC & SSN

1-corinthians-13-4-5.gif

1-corinthians-13-6-7.gif

you really dont need an attorney to do the paperwork for you...most of them are just after your money...and in PI immigration lawyers are not cheap.

my uscis journey had some complications, we got RFE but it only took us more or less 5 months to get the approval.

there are so many helpful guidelines here in doing your paperwork, instead of paying a s**p*d lawyer, just save your money for your future needs.

one more thing you and your fiance just needs to work on this together and you wont need a liar, i mean a lawyer.

God bless!

I do agree we have a lawyer really cant do anything. We have a lawyer but he can't speed up anything . :angry::angry::angry::angry:

God bless!

I do agree we have a lawyer really cant do anything. We have a lawyer but he can't speed up anything . :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm also waiting like you :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

They sent me NOA-1 Sept 10 08 for my I-129F; I called and spoke with them; they said I can't inquire for another 22 days now. They adjusted the "processing time" by +26 days. Just 4 days short of having to increment their "processing times" charts on the website that congressional aides look at. Hang tight, you're not the only one going crazy waiting. Question for people who've had delays; does a filer's past security clearance level likely have something to do with delays at all?

NOA-1: Sept 10

Senator Contact: March 10

NOA-2: Still waiting

God bless!

Hi there,

May i ask where did u dubmit your I130? at the California Service Center? or at Chicago? We read that all filers of I130 must send in the papers in Chicago. My husband submit ours in California.

Please help. Thank you.

God bless!

Hi there,

May i ask where did u dubmit your I130? at the California Service Center? or at Chicago? We read that all filers of I130 must send in the papers in Chicago. My husband submit ours in California.

Please help. Thank you.

we sent ours to Chicago lockbox...based on the instructions written on the I-130 form...and then they will forward it to CSC i think.

USCIS

Service Center : California Service Center

Marriage : 2007-02-14

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-29

RFE : 2009-02-04

RFE Sent : 2009-03-02

RFE Received : 2009-03-06

NOA2 Approved: 2009-03-13

NVC

03-19-2009 - got NVC case number

03-27-2009 - hubby got the Affidavit of Support Bill

04-01-2009 - Emailed DS3032

04-06-2009 - PAID Affidavit of Support Bill

04-08-2009 - Received DS3032 on mail

04-13-2009 - Sent DS3032 to NVC (registered mail)

04-14-2009 - NVC sent me an email acknowledging emailed DS3032

04-15-2009 - IV Bill generated

04-20-2009 - PAID IV Bill

05-04-2009 - Sent DS230 Package to NVC...while hubby still working on AOS Package

05-07-2009 - NVC got the DS230 package

08-28-2009 - hubby sent completed AOS to NVC

09-16-2009 - hubby re-sent AOS docs w/checklist

12-06-2009 - case complete

12-14-2009 - received appointment letter

01-12-2010 - interview APPROVED! PRAISE GOD!

01-14-2010 - visa on hand IR1:D

01-20-2010 - POE : SFO

02-02-2010 - got GC & SSN

1-corinthians-13-4-5.gif

1-corinthians-13-6-7.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.