tata78

august 2008 k-1 visa filer

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi.i've been checking the uscis and for more than 6 months now the case status has not changed :case received and pending.my case is filed at california service center in august 2008.we have a lawyer handling the case.and i've been reading around here "NOA1, NOA2, touched". havent encountered them since.where do you find those?and how much longer should i wait to be able to apply in the U.S. embassy in manila?anyone has same concern with mine?i would really appreciate some enlightenings here as its killing me already.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

USCIS needs to approve (NOA2) and send the petition on to NVC, 4-6 weeks NVC will then send it to the embassy, only then will the embassy send you a packet and schedule your appointment. You dont apply for visa at the embassy before they send you anything.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=62750

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
hi.i've been checking the uscis and for more than 6 months now the case status has not changed :case received and pending.my case is filed at california service center in august 2008.we have a lawyer handling the case.and i've been reading around here "NOA1, NOA2, touched". havent encountered them since.where do you find those?and how much longer should i wait to be able to apply in the U.S. embassy in manila?anyone has same concern with mine?i would really appreciate some enlightenings here as its killing me already.

I really can't believe that this has gone this long for you, and especially with you having an attorney working for you. What the heck is this attorney doing besides cashing your check, and doing luncheons?...obviously you have you recieved letter from USCIS to indicate they have received the application, this really shouldn't take longer than 2-3 months before they forward to NVC. I filed Sept. 26, 08...I already have been approved my NVC, and application forwarded to Chinese Embassy. Typically from that point on it's an arduous wait of 3-5 months...but at least I know to expect that!...I feel so compassionate to you waiting, and waiting this long. Your attorney should be fired.....he's obviously not going to make any calls until you pay him more money to do so. I don't know the numbers anymore, but I do know that with persistance, you can get a number to speak to someone who will check on your application. I did this 4 years ago, and doing it for the 2nd time now. The 1st time, I tried to reach a real person, and got no help. Tried again a month later, still got no help....tried again, and finally talked with someone who actually cared...at the very least, I gained some satisfaction as to knowing that at least i could check on the app. turns out the 3rd person informed me that the app. had actually been forwarded already...but I did not have to endure what you're going thru. Bottom line:---make the calls...Your attorney is a bozo.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I really can't believe that this has gone this long for you, and especially with you having an attorney working for you. What the heck is this attorney doing besides cashing your check, and doing luncheons?...obviously you have you recieved letter from USCIS to indicate they have received the application, this really shouldn't take longer than 2-3 months before they forward to NVC. I filed Sept. 26, 08...I already have been approved my NVC, and application forwarded to Chinese Embassy. Typically from that point on it's an arduous wait of 3-5 months...but at least I know to expect that!...I feel so compassionate to you waiting, and waiting this long. Your attorney should be fired.....he's obviously not going to make any calls until you pay him more money to do so. I don't know the numbers anymore, but I do know that with persistance, you can get a number to speak to someone who will check on your application. I did this 4 years ago, and doing it for the 2nd time now. The 1st time, I tried to reach a real person, and got no help. Tried again a month later, still got no help....tried again, and finally talked with someone who actually cared...at the very least, I gained some satisfaction as to knowing that at least i could check on the app. turns out the 3rd person informed me that the app. had actually been forwarded already...but I did not have to endure what you're going thru. Bottom line:---make the calls...Your attorney is a bozo.

thank you so much for empathizing.i've been reading testimonies from people here and things seem to be going so well with their cases on the real expected time.i really dont understand with mine.the assistant of our lawyer said he contacted the USCIS and said that they extended it up to the end of february or early next month (march).i really am weakening about this tedious process and how long it had been.what should i do?how should i contact the uscis?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

YOUR NOT ALONE SIS, COZ AKO DIN..... PETITION SAME YEAR AND MONTH WTH YOU BUT TILL NOW NO RESULT....

HAD U EVER BEEN MEET UR BF IN PERSON?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
what office that we can talk to about this?and what #?

our lawyer too is delaying stuff..so we might as well do whats there to be done..

thank you

Hello girl.......

wonder lang poh, kasi nag gamit kayo nang lawyer pero till now wla pa kau result

supposed to be andon kana sa state.... kasi malakas evidence ninyo kasi nagkita na kayo

unlike me we havent meet in person

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
what office that we can talk to about this?and what #?

our lawyer too is delaying stuff..so we might as well do whats there to be done..

thank you

Hello girl.......

wonder lang poh, kasi nag gamit kayo nang lawyer pero till now wla pa kau result

supposed to be andon kana sa state.... kasi malakas evidence ninyo kasi nagkita na kayo

unlike me we havent meet in person

so true..i could have been in the US already but we were on RFE so it was delayed but now case was already resumed but we havent got the approval yet. when i read others who were on RFE too they got their approvals after they submitted it.

so we are back at waiting again...

why?u never met in person yet?

look my timeline you are not alone in this stresing process!!!

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.