*julez*

2005 - 2007 UK Filers *Only*

1,149 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Cadbury's Fruit & Nut .... the proper stuff, not that cr@p made by hersheys! Not to forget a crunchie!

Edited by ~*Maria*~

Separated!!

Walmarts in Albuquerque have cadbury's creme eggs, caramel eggs and Orange creme eggs! They also say they are made in ENGLAND on the box!!! Checking on the wrappers also confirms this, however, they do seem to have become a little small! Maybe the recession has something to do with it?

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Albuquerque NM

Date Filed : 2009-01-11

NOA Date : 2009-02-03

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-02-26 for I485 & I765

AOS Transfer** : 2009-02-12

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved : 2009-04-27 (Never received approval notification)

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:2009-04-27

Employment Authorisation

CIS Office : Albuquerque NM

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-01-11

NOA Date : 2009-02-03

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-02-26

Approved Date :2009-04-08

Lifting Conditions

Event Date

CIS Office :Vermont Service Center

Date Filed :2011-02-05

NOA Date :

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :2001-03-25

Interview Date : N/A

Approval / Denial Date :2011-07-28

Approved :Yes

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
I am still hoarding my last Crunchie at home. May have to break it out later today. :D

aww thats not fair! :cry:

I know Wal-Mart has creme eggs and such, made by cadbury's in England! Shhhh don't tell anyone, but i work at Wal-Mart :blush: I just drool when the Asst Managers send a few of us to Zone the easter aisle, i see all the cadbury's goodies, and not made by hersheys!! :lol:

Separated!!

Walmarts in Albuquerque have cadbury's creme eggs, caramel eggs and Orange creme eggs! They also say they are made in ENGLAND on the box!!! Checking on the wrappers also confirms this, however, they do seem to have become a little small! Maybe the recession has something to do with it?

:lol: at Recession Cadbury Creme Eggs! It's a sign of the end times, people, when they start making those eggs smaller...

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Bruce just ate the last mini Bounty bar -- I had bought him a gigantic bag of them in duty-free in Amsterdam only 3 weeks ago. Now they're all gone. :(

RIP little Bounties. (F)

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I am still hoarding my last Crunchie at home. May have to break it out later today. :D

*hypnotic voice*

Send it to me, send it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:lol::lol::lol:

In your dreams, mags!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

*hypnotic voice*

Send it to me, send it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:lol::lol::lol:

In your dreams, mags!

*sulks*

:P

maybe next time!

This morning I found the bottle of Bailey's we bought at duty free! :o I CANNOT conceive how I forgot that! Willing to share. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

When I was in Plymouth last week we found a British shop that was selling Cadbury's Easter eggs and pickled onion Monster Munch. Scott bought me 2 Easter eggs and I bought 5 bags of Monster Munch. Scott refused to aid and abet in my consumption of a pickled onion flavoured snack so I had to buy my own. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.