windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you all think if I attend the interview with her. Is that an advantage or not???

7/4/05 - Met

4/16/06 - Went to Visit her in Manila

4/18/06 - Proposed to her at Baloy Beach Resort, Zambales, Subic Bay

4/27/06 - Sent to Nebraska Service Center

5/02/06 - I-129F Filed

10/17/06 - Petition approved in California Service Center and sent to NVC in New Hampshire

12/11/06 - NVC New Hampshire Received Case (FINALLY)!!!!!!

12/12/06 - Called today and got our MNL2006845xxx

12/19/06 - Case Arrive in Manila

02/28/07 - K-1 Packet arrived to my sweety

03/26/07 - CFO Seminar/needs to go back to after interview for sticker

03/29/07 - St Lukes Medical.

04/03/07 - Arrived for second time to be with my sweetheart....

04/11/07 - Interview Date----PASSED with flying colors......St Lukes was a little pain..but we fought em...

05/12/07 - My baby and I got home today POE Seattle Flight home arrived at 11:45AM.

Flight from Manila to Seoul was great, then a 12 hour layover in Seoul, that sucked big time. Flight to Seattle from Seoul was long and the plane was warm too. Once we got to Seattle it was so worth it.

06/08/07 - Got married in Everett WA

07/19/07 - Filed for AOS

10/15/07 - NOA for AOS

12/06/07 - Interview for Green Card approved in Seattle, good for 2 years.

12/18/07 - Green Card in the mail...wooo hoooo...will apply in 2 years for conditions removal.

07/01/08 - We had our first baby..Renae Sofia Reynolds 8 lbs 3oz-C-Section.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anyone else having trouble getting through to the Phils on telephone or text messages?

Have you recieved your visa yet?

I have not and I've texted and emailed, and called for my visa but no respond from text and email.

I did get thru by phone and was just told to call back Monday or Tuesday for more update and information.

Call 632 528 6300 ext. 5184 or just call Delbros and they will switch you to ext. 5184....

I hope this helps.

My interview was March 21 and they have not released it to Delbros as of today 11 days and counting..... :angry:

MNL2006820XXX

March 14th (Medical)

March 21st (Interview)

Chicago / Tuguegarao City

Timeline
What do you all think if I attend the interview with her. Is that an advantage or not???

I attended w/ my Fiance and we passed, but it did not speed up the visa delivery.

The Counsular has it on her desk and is looking for correct or missed information.

MNL2006820XXX

March 14th (Medical)

March 21st (Interview)

Dave if I could attend the interview I would. I had to use my vacation before april 15th, her interview is May 9th.

Timeline

Embassy closing for holidays

Maundy Thursday (PHL)Thursday, April 5 Thursday, April 5 Good Friday (PHL) Friday, April 6 Friday, April 6 Araw Ng Kagitingan

(Bataan & Corregidor Day)

(Heroism Day)(PHL)

Monday, April 9 Monday, April 9

MNL2006820XXX

March 14th (Medical)

March 21st (Interview)

Timeline
Anyone else having trouble getting through to the Phils on telephone or text messages?

I have not and I've texted and emailed, and called for my visa but no respond from text and email.

I did get thru by phone and was just told to call back Monday or Tuesday for more update and information.

Call 632 528 6300 ext. 5184 or just call Delbros and they will switch you to ext. 5184....

I hope this helps.

My interview was March 21 and they have not released it to Delbros as of today 11 days and counting..... :angry:

According to the Delbros web site the embassy released our visa late on Friday. I'm hoping she gets it tomorrow.

Edited by Alanlvsjudy

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Timeline

Yes, She has not been able to text me though she has tried many time. Phone calls work though. I have had a little trouble calling her, but I eventually get thru after several tries. It may just be where she is, dont really know why. I have a friend that is in Bulacan and he can text me or call without any problem, but I know of others that have had the same problems with texting.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Without a doubt it is a benefit to attend the interview with your fiance. I was told this by 2 immigration attorneys prior to my wifes interview in January. I wanted to go, but my workload at the time kept me from leaving. Very different from the present time now when I am twiddling my thumbs half the day! Lol, I am in the mortgage business.

I hope this helps.

According to the Delbros web site the embassy released our visa late on Friday. I'm hoping she gets it tomorrow.

When Delbros updated to show my wifes Visa was released by Embassy, she received it the next day in Cagayan de Oro.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, She has not been able to text me though she has tried many time. Phone calls work though. I have had a little trouble calling her, but I eventually get thru after several tries. It may just be where she is, dont really know why. I have a friend that is in Bulacan and he can text me or call without any problem, but I know of others that have had the same problems with texting.

Dean, I believe your fiance is in Cagayan de Oro? If so, we can't get through on the phone there either. My wife has been trying to call her family since last night and we can't get through.

Timeline

Dean, I believe your fiance is in Cagayan de Oro? If so, we can't get through on the phone there either. My wife has been trying to call her family since last night and we can't get through.

Hi Glenn, she is from Dipolog, which is not too far from CDO. The power was out yesterday although I was able to talk to her on the phone. I dont know about now as she is at church for a day long event of some sort, which includes lots of eating as she was taking a lot of food with her. lol Those filipinos know how to do things right, no matter what they are doing it involves food.

Timeline
When Delbros updated to show my wifes Visa was released by Embassy, she received it the next day in Cagayan de Oro.

I've got my fingers crossed for a early delivery, if so we are shooting for a Wednesday flight out.

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

Timeline

Delbros says "Out for delivery" !

I feel like a kid on christmas morning...

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys,

I got my letter of appointment with the packet 4 yesterday. However, I found out that my middle name and number address are incorrect. I confirmed with my fiance that he had a typographical error with these. Will this be a big problem? I am so worried. How can I correct this? How can I correct this with the US embassy here in manila?

Please please..I need your advice...Im losing sleep with this.

Thank you.

Jeng

I would guess, this can be corrected at the embassy on interview day. Or you could call or email the embassy and ask. My experience with emailing them got me a response, but it took a couple weeks. Good luck!

Mike

Timeline
hi guys,

I got my letter of appointment with the packet 4 yesterday. However, I found out that my middle name and number address are incorrect. I confirmed with my fiance that he had a typographical error with these. Will this be a big problem? I am so worried. How can I correct this? How can I correct this with the US embassy here in manila?

Please please..I need your advice...Im losing sleep with this.

Thank you.

Jeng

I would guess, this can be corrected at the embassy on interview day. Or you could call or email the embassy and ask. My experience with emailing them got me a response, but it took a couple weeks. Good luck!

Mike

Thank you. so you think that this is not a big issue?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.