windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

I need some help here my friends. My Fiancee has a friend that just had her medical. A went well until she told the Dr. that she had an abortion. Now they want to send her to a Psychiatrist. She has dealt with the fact that she did what she had to do and moved on. She is scared that they might not give her the visa. Can this keep her from getting her k-1??? We really need to tell her??

Thanks so much for your advise? :help:

DaveandFleur,

I think your friend will fall on this category: Physical and Mental Disorder With associated Harmful Behavior. This category requires EVALUATION. Panel Physician will determine if the applicant have:

a. a physical or mental disorder with associated harmful behavior; or

b. a history of a physical or mental disorder with associated harmful behavior such that the same or a different harmful behavior is likely to occur in the future.

Harmful behavior- for purposes of this examination, a dangerous action or series of actions by the alien that has resulted in injury (psychological or physical) to the alien or another person, or that has threatened the health or safety of the alien or another person, or that has resulted in property damage. In your friend's case-> abortions-> caused injury/death to t

he fetus/baby.

Physical Disorder - will depend on the Manual of International Classification of Diseases, Injuries, and Causes of Death evaluation of her (ICD-9 or subsequet revision).

Mental Disorder - will depend on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders evaluation of her (DSM-III-R or subsequent revision).

Required evaluation is necessary (Psychiatrist). I will not elaborate on how they do evaluations. But for reporting results of the evaluation: She will be categorized as Class A or B. Better to be placed on Category B (with History and.... not likely to recur/unlikely to recur, etc...).

A clearance from the Psychiatrist that condition is unlikely to recur is necessary for the Panel Physician to complete their medical exam and forward their results to USEM for the interview.

Hope this info helps.

Helen

Hellooo.

How long did she had an abortion???

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First i salute your fiancee's honesty.

Just like what other VJers says here, I agree too that abortion is not a ground for visa refusal/ denial. She was asked to see a psychiatrist to make sure that she's completely move on the trauma of losing a child, and also considering culture perse. Cheer up! things will work out fine, you will be included in our prayers. Tell your fiancee during in her interview prove to the CO that she already adjusted emotionally and she has no capacity to harm others. Goodluck!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks guys! I know we read it somewhere in this forum that there was a mistake in the Packet info. We have all the forms ready and just waiting for the interview...please confirm if we got all DS forms right....

1. Prepare two (2) DS-156 electronically with 2 x 2 photos pasted on the space provided and signed.

2. Prepare two (2) DS-157 and have it validate by either BPI or Citibank upon payment of $100.

3. Prepare one (1) DS-156K (Do not sign until told by the Consul).

Anything we missed :unsure: ? Ohh for the DS-157, are they going to validate both forms or just one? Also for the medical at SLEC, I read somewhere that they only accept peso currency. Is that true? Can we pay in dollars instead? Thanks!

Coco Puff

Prepare one DS-156 electronically, then photo copy that. If you do two of them on line you will get two different bar codes, (my experience haha).

On the DS-157, BPI would only validate one, theirs, not ours. It was stamped on the back of the form.

I think you are correct on the DS-156K.

We paid the medical in pesos, and I recall someone else saying they only accepted pesos. We also paid the BPI interview fee in pesos.

Good Luck

You don't have to make a photo copy of the DS-156 to make 2 identical bar codes...just click 2 sets of copies when you print it :thumbs: Thank you for the information about the currency accepted at SLEC.

I have another question with regards to CFO :unsure: My fiancee is going to CFO seminar after her early medical (that is the only way...she cannot do the other way around...not much time...medical is her priority :yes: ). Will they admit her at the seminar without her passport? If so, what documents she needs to present? We understand that if we go thru this way we will need to go back there once we have her visa and passport to have CFO stamp.

Thanks!

Coco Puff

Our LOVE Time Line

07-01-2003 - Introduced by relative & started communicating

11-16-2003 - Met for the first time in Bacolod City, Philippines

10-22-2004 - Together for the second time in Bacolod City, Philippines

11-03-2004 - Travelled to Cebu City, Philippines

11-05-2004 - Proposed marriage at 30,000 feet aboard Air Philippines flight to Bacolod

10-01-2006 - Sent I-129F Petition for Fiancee

10-03-2006 - USCIS received Petition I-129F

10-05-2006 - Notice of Action 1

11-05-2006 - Waiting, waiting, waiting...

12-29-2006 - Notice of Action 2

12-31-2006 - Received E-mail of Approval Notice - A Very Good New Year News for Us!!!

01-12-2007 - National Visa Center forwarded petition to U.S. Embassy Manila

01-16-2007 - U.S. Embassy Manila received petition from National Visa Center via DHL

01-22-2007 - U.S. Embassy Manila sent information packet to my fiancee

01-30-2007 - Received information packet via PhilPost

03-03-2007 - Packet 4 received via DHL

04-10-2007 - Day 1 - Actual Medical Appointment at St. Luke's

04-11-2007 - Day 2 - Actual Medical Appointment at St. Luke's

04-18-2007 - CFO Seminar at SMEF-COW Manila

04-18-2007 - St. Lukes Medical Appointment --- scheduled --- done 04/10-04/11

04-25-2007 - U.S. Embassy Manila Interview --- scheduled --- APPROVED!!!

05-04-2007 - Visa delivered by Delbros

I agree with Ate Helen. If you had an abortion better seek consult with a psychiatrist to evaluate you further prior to the medical exam. If during the medical exam you were asked about it better not lie, if not asked then dont give any other info.

There are some changes in the body when one gets pregnant and from what I learned before there are pigmentation in the areolar region which is a sign of previous pregnancy. So even after delivery this change will remain and is permanent. Perhaps this change occur during the 6-8 weeks of pregnancy. Though most doctors dont check that but this is one sign to look for, so if one has this sign but without a child then a doctor can tell you had a previous pregnancy(miscarriage/abortion). :star:

DaveandFleur,

I think your friend will fall on this category: Physical and Mental Disorder With associated Harmful Behavior. This category requires EVALUATION. Panel Physician will determine if the applicant have:

b. a history of a physical or mental disorder with associated harmful behavior such that the same or a different harmful behavior is likely to occur in the future.

Harmful behavior- for purposes of this examination, a dangerous action or series of actions by the alien that has resulted in injury (psychological or physical) to the alien or another person, or that has threatened the health or safety of the alien or another person, or that has resulted in property damage. In your friend's case-> abortions-> caused injury/death to t

he fetus/baby.

Physical Disorder - will depend on the Manual of International Classification of Diseases, Injuries, and Causes of Death evaluation of her (ICD-9 or subsequet revision).

Mental Disorder - will depend on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders evaluation of her (DSM-III-R or subsequent revision).

Required evaluation is necessary (Psychiatrist). I will not elaborate on how they do evaluations. But for reporting results of the evaluation: She will be categorized as Class A or B. Better to be placed on Category B (with History and.... not likely to recur/unlikely to recur, etc...).

A clearance from the Psychiatrist that condition is unlikely to recur is necessary for the Panel Physician to complete their medical exam and forward their results to USEM for the interview.

Hope this info helps.

Helen

I had my seminar after my medical exam last February 19, so I went at PRISM without my passport.

I brought 2 valid ID and photocopied it, NSO marriage certificate original and photocopy, 250 pesos, some pictures of you together with your husband/wife(what i showed them are pictures from the ipod since i dont have wallet picture), if you have photocopy of the first page of the passport better bring it as well..

While I went at the CFO yesterday, I brought the original and photocopy yellow certificate from PRISM, my passport, photocopy of the immigrant visa and photocopy of the immigrant data summary, valid ID and 400 pesos. It is better to come in the afternoon since few people go at that time, as advised by the employee there. I went there at around 2.45pm and was done by 3.20pm. They attached a green certificate on my passport and a sticker, they also gave me a handbook for Filipino overseas. :star:

You don't have to make a photo copy of the DS-156 to make 2 identical bar codes...just click 2 sets of copies when you print it :thumbs: Thank you for the information about the currency accepted at SLEC.

I have another question with regards to CFO :unsure: My fiancee is going to CFO seminar after her early medical (that is the only way...she cannot do the other way around...not much time...medical is her priority :yes: ). Will they admit her at the seminar without her passport? If so, what documents she needs to present? We understand that if we go thru this way we will need to go back there once we have her visa and passport to have CFO stamp.

Thanks!

Coco Puff

www.abbyandwin.net

Timeline:

I-130

30-May-2006: Mailed to CSC

31-May-2006: Received

13-Jun-06: NOA1 Date

15-Jun-06: Receieved NOA1 in the mail and cashed check

16-Jun-06: touched

05-Sep-06: I-130 Approved

07-Sep-06: Received NOA2 in the mail

NVC

21-Sep-06: NVC Case Number Assigned

02-Oct-06: DS3032 and AOS fee bill generated

03-Oct-06: Emailed DS3032 and mailed AOS bill overnight (James shortcut)

04-Oct-06: AOS bill received in St. Louis at 1:35pm

05-Oct-06: Received email confirmation that NVC accepted the DS3032

06-Oct-06: Money Order cashed for AOS fee bill

09-Oct-06: IV Bill generated

10-Oct-06: Received DS3032 and AOS fee bill (snail mail)

13-Oct-06: I-864 generated

14-Oct-06: Mailed I-864EZ

16-Oct-06: I-864 delivered

20-Oct-06: IV Bill received (snail mail)

21-Oct-06: Mailed IV Bill

23-Oct-06: Received I-864 package (snail mail)

26-Oct-06: IV Bill money order cashed

30-Oct-06: DS-230 generated

01-Nov-06: Mailed DS-230

08-Nov-06: Received DS-230 from NVC (snail mail)

16-Nov-06: NVC case completed

Embassy

February 12, 2007: Medical examination-done

March 2, 2007: Interview at 8:30 am (Gods Blessing)

March 23, 2007- VISA received at Makati

Timeline
I agree with Ate Helen. If you had an abortion better seek consult with a psychiatrist to evaluate you further prior to the medical exam. If during the medical exam you were asked about it better not lie, if not asked then dont give any other info.

There are some changes in the body when one gets pregnant and from what I learned before there are pigmentation in the areolar region which is a sign of previous pregnancy. So even after delivery this change will remain and is permanent. Perhaps this change occur during the 6-8 weeks of pregnancy. Though most doctors dont check that but this is one sign to look for, so if one has this sign but without a child then a doctor can tell you had a previous pregnancy(miscarriage/abortion). :star:

DaveandFleur,

he fetus/baby.

Hope this info helps.

Helen

I had my seminar after my medical exam last February 19, so I went at PRISM without my passport.

I brought 2 valid ID and photocopied it, NSO marriage certificate original and photocopy, 250 pesos, some pictures of you together with your husband/wife(what i showed them are pictures from the ipod since i dont have wallet picture), if you have photocopy of the first page of the passport better bring it as well..

While I went at the CFO yesterday, I brought the original and photocopy yellow certificate from PRISM, my passport, photocopy of the immigrant visa and photocopy of the immigrant data summary, valid ID and 400 pesos. It is better to come in the afternoon since few people go at that time, as advised by the employee there. I went there at around 2.45pm and was done by 3.20pm. They attached a green certificate on my passport and a sticker, they also gave me a handbook for Filipino overseas. :star:

Thanks!

Coco Puff

How can I attend the CFO? appreciate if you could advise me of the instructions and right time to go there...before or after the medical or interview?

thanks.

Hi all,

Well...Jasmin and Gracey arrived at 4:15pm in Newark (poe) yesterday. The flight was good and immigration was a breeze, Jasmin said it was about ten minutes. My 13 year old and 6 year old sons were with me at the airport to greet them. It was a wonderful home coming, everyone so excited!!! My youngest (tristan) and Gracey are the same age. Gracey was quiet for the longest time...not sure of all the new things and this strange little boy who kept talking to her, offering her foods and conversation (my son is a real talker)...but after about an hour the two of them were laughing and tickling and playing like they were long lost siblings...it was wonderful to watch...they played all night long. Gracey saw her new room when we arrived home...I had renovated a room in the house and painted the trim pink, pink carpet and ceiling fan, new toys, bike ect.....she was in awe...it was so special to see her expressions and the hugs and kisses of appreciation and love were well worth the time and effort spent on the renovation.

We are now less than 24 hours into our new life and it feels like it always was....such a long wait...but worth it.

To everyone out there who is experience trouble, set backs, frustration with the process, or just impatience....I can only say to you to hang in there...there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, however dim it may seem at the time, its always there...and eventually...with perseverence, patience and effort...the light will brighten and you WILL emerge from the dark visa tunnel...:)...we went from a denied K-1 to approved cr-1 it just takes time and love...:)

Jazzy

4-26-06 Married Cebu, Philippines

I-130 (wife & step daughter)

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-20-06 Noa#1 (notice date)

5-25-06 Noa#1 (mail recieved)

5-31-06 (touched)

7-12-06 (touched) received email....cases transfered to CSC

7-13-06 (touched)

7-17-06 received NOA in mail (transfer notice)

7-19-06 CSC received petitions

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-03-06 APPROVED (via email)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

8-08-06 received NOA#2 in mail(sent to NVC)

NVC

8-17-06 NVC received and assigned case #s

8-28-06 ds-3032 and aos bill generated (sent out same day)

9-06-06 ds-3032 accepted (email) - resent for cr-2

9-18-06 IV bills received and express mailed

9-20-06 received AOS in mail

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-23-06 (touched)...weird

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

9-30-06 ds-230 received in mail

10-3-06 ds-230 mailed to nvc

10-17-06 CASE COMPLETE!!!

12-26-06 Case sent to manila

12-30-06 Rececieved Packet 4

2-01-07 St. Lukes complete

2-8-07 INTERVIEW!!!!!! AR-need to submit photos of step daughter

2-10-07 Mailed photos to embassy

2-13-07 Photos arrive at embassy

2-21-07 Photos made it out of mail room to case worker!!

3-07-07 Delbros text...VISAS released from embassy

3-09-07 VISAS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

3-29-07 Arrived in Newark (POE)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all,

Well...Jasmin and Gracey arrived at 4:15pm in Newark (poe) yesterday. The flight was good and immigration was a breeze, Jasmin said it was about ten minutes. My 13 year old and 6 year old sons were with me at the airport to greet them. It was a wonderful home coming, everyone so excited!!! My youngest (tristan) and Gracey are the same age. Gracey was quiet for the longest time...not sure of all the new things and this strange little boy who kept talking to her, offering her foods and conversation (my son is a real talker)...but after about an hour the two of them were laughing and tickling and playing like they were long lost siblings...it was wonderful to watch...they played all night long. Gracey saw her new room when we arrived home...I had renovated a room in the house and painted the trim pink, pink carpet and ceiling fan, new toys, bike ect.....she was in awe...it was so special to see her expressions and the hugs and kisses of appreciation and love were well worth the time and effort spent on the renovation.

We are now less than 24 hours into our new life and it feels like it always was....such a long wait...but worth it.

To everyone out there who is experience trouble, set backs, frustration with the process, or just impatience....I can only say to you to hang in there...there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, however dim it may seem at the time, its always there...and eventually...with perseverence, patience and effort...the light will brighten and you WILL emerge from the dark visa tunnel...:)...we went from a denied K-1 to approved cr-1 it just takes time and love...:)

Jazzy

Congratulations on finally being together. I am very happy for all of you.

Timeline

I just checked DELBROS website Judy's visa has been released, does DELBROS deliver on Saturday anyone??

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

It is best not to say anything unless asked about it. If asked, just say Yes or NO and not elaborate unless asked to elaborate. And Abby is right, there are physical signs that would tell a woman had been pregnant even if she did not gave birth (abortions/miscarriages) and there are also signs that will tell if a woman gave birth. If the Doctor who will make the examination is familiar with this signs, then lying about it will or may cause more problems. If a person got pregnant and had an abortion, physical signs in the private area (vulva) will still be visible for about 6 weeks then would start to return to normal but some pigmentations on that area may not return completely back to normal. But on the areolar part, the pigmentation may remain from the start she got pregnant. There are also medical conditions that can cause HCG to remain elevated even for a year that needs to be followed-up not necessarily due to pregnancy or abortion.

But I'm sure she will pass the Psych evaluation as I think they would only want to determine if that will not happen again, and that she has totally accepted what happened and had moved on, no residuals (emotionally/psychologically) on that trauma like a post-traumatic stress disorders.

This however will not cause denial. Only those that will be assessed as being potential to cause harm to self and others and posed as a liability in the US will and may get denied medically Or such person can be asked to have further evaluations and follow-ups once she got settled in the US.

Good luck and you're included in my prayers.

And to ABBY-> Have a safe trip!!!

Helen

Edited by vsmtghdy

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Hi all,

Jazzy

Congrats Todd and Jasmin, I remember when Chris and I met with on that day in CEBU and it was a long time ago. Chris and I were so excited for you yesterday and she is going to email Jasmin after you both have a few days to get use to your new world. Amen to the Love and patience - Enjoy the moments.

Wayne

BY THE WAY - DONT TAKE MY ADVICE...

08-12-04 - Met online

05-12-05 - NOA1 - Here we go baby

06-20-05 - NOA2 - YEAH HOO

12-23-05 - APPROVED for Visa

01-07-06 - PACKET 4 ARRIVES - FLIGHT TICKET BOUGHT

01-13-06 - Chris arrives in SFO

01-14-06 - Chris meets the whole family

01-19-06 - AT 3PM MARRIED to my Christine....in RENO. She sees SNOW for the first time

AOS STORY BEGINS:

04-05-06 submitted OAS Application to Chicago

04-05-06 submitted EAD Application to Laguna Niguel

07-28-06 AOS approved............

9-30-06 Moved to New Home and the real journey began......

And to ABBY-> Have a safe trip!!!

Helen

Thanks Ate Helen! Good luck in your interview. :thumbs:

www.abbyandwin.net

Timeline:

I-130

30-May-2006: Mailed to CSC

31-May-2006: Received

13-Jun-06: NOA1 Date

15-Jun-06: Receieved NOA1 in the mail and cashed check

16-Jun-06: touched

05-Sep-06: I-130 Approved

07-Sep-06: Received NOA2 in the mail

NVC

21-Sep-06: NVC Case Number Assigned

02-Oct-06: DS3032 and AOS fee bill generated

03-Oct-06: Emailed DS3032 and mailed AOS bill overnight (James shortcut)

04-Oct-06: AOS bill received in St. Louis at 1:35pm

05-Oct-06: Received email confirmation that NVC accepted the DS3032

06-Oct-06: Money Order cashed for AOS fee bill

09-Oct-06: IV Bill generated

10-Oct-06: Received DS3032 and AOS fee bill (snail mail)

13-Oct-06: I-864 generated

14-Oct-06: Mailed I-864EZ

16-Oct-06: I-864 delivered

20-Oct-06: IV Bill received (snail mail)

21-Oct-06: Mailed IV Bill

23-Oct-06: Received I-864 package (snail mail)

26-Oct-06: IV Bill money order cashed

30-Oct-06: DS-230 generated

01-Nov-06: Mailed DS-230

08-Nov-06: Received DS-230 from NVC (snail mail)

16-Nov-06: NVC case completed

Embassy

February 12, 2007: Medical examination-done

March 2, 2007: Interview at 8:30 am (Gods Blessing)

March 23, 2007- VISA received at Makati

Timeline
Hi all,

Jazzy

Congratulations on finally being together. I am very happy for all of you.

hi alan! congratulations!i am so happy to know Judy is getting her visa soon. As I have talked to the DELBROS they said they do not deliver during SATURDAY. Probably on MOnday she will surely get it if that is true that they are off durin saturday. Tell Judy Let me know her flight before she leave the country. I will leave on MAy 30 because there are such things I need to settle at my work and schooling in graduate scholl before I leave. God bles the two of you.

Good Afternoon.....

I will be flying to Manila for my fiance's interview, but she will attend to the medical exam alone. Is there anyone that can advise how and/or where they booked a room for their fiance in Manila. I have looked at a number of websites that have decent deals, but they all require that in order to use my credit card to pay for the room, I must be present and staying at the hotel. My Fiance doesn't have a credit card so I can't book the room in her name. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :help:

Scott (and Mirasol)

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Good Afternoon.....

I will be flying to Manila for my fiance's interview, but she will attend to the medical exam alone. Is there anyone that can advise how and/or where they booked a room for their fiance in Manila. I have looked at a number of websites that have decent deals, but they all require that in order to use my credit card to pay for the room, I must be present and staying at the hotel. My Fiance doesn't have a credit card so I can't book the room in her name. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :help:

Scott (and Mirasol)

Scott - what I did was go online and booked with my credit card a room in the Executive Plaza hotel and then I called the hotel and asked for the manager. Once on line, I asked for the name and faxed a document from kinko's which gave my fiance permission to use my credit number for food and drinks and to satisfy the bill upon leaving. The reason you ask for the manager, is so you know what they want in the letter that you fax giving your fiance permission to use your credit number for the room........anyway, that's how I did it.

BY THE WAY - DONT TAKE MY ADVICE...

08-12-04 - Met online

05-12-05 - NOA1 - Here we go baby

06-20-05 - NOA2 - YEAH HOO

12-23-05 - APPROVED for Visa

01-07-06 - PACKET 4 ARRIVES - FLIGHT TICKET BOUGHT

01-13-06 - Chris arrives in SFO

01-14-06 - Chris meets the whole family

01-19-06 - AT 3PM MARRIED to my Christine....in RENO. She sees SNOW for the first time

AOS STORY BEGINS:

04-05-06 submitted OAS Application to Chicago

04-05-06 submitted EAD Application to Laguna Niguel

07-28-06 AOS approved............

9-30-06 Moved to New Home and the real journey began......

Timeline
Good Afternoon.....

Scott (and Mirasol)

You can xoom her some cash, they are way cheaper than western union. www.xoom.com

Good Luck

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.