windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Per the sample form on VJ, the answer to the question of prior petitions is checked as "no" and that is what I did. Having said that, I can see where someone that is on their second K1 because of a past problem or a K3 that first tried a K1 would check yes.

Scott

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thanks Skeeter and Gracy_Byron for the good luck :star: .We're glad that he's almost finished with the medical.He came there at 4:30AM and left around 1:00PM.It was indeed a very long day for my Honey.They had to retake his BP coz it was a little high the first time they took it :no: .Other than that,we're hoping that everything else went OK..We'll find out tomorrow when he comes back for the results and I'm sure that it'll be heck of a lot easier compared to what he had to do today :) ..

Thanks everyone for all your help (L)(F)

Welcome. Bp?? awww. I have hypertension hope they wont give me a hard time cuz of it :blush:

Maria had a prior petition for K1 and we put "yes" the Prescreener and the CO had the old petiton on file when we were interviewed. They both even asked about the previous petition and the circumstances of why she cancelled the K1. We even listed the previous Tourist Visa denials, all of which are stamped in the back of her passport. Bottomline, if someone other than your current petitioner or in this case the same petitioner has filed a different type VISA or been denied and you are refiling, you need to put "yes". Ken & Maria

BTW we got married today... we did not forget to say "I DO" lol.

There seems to be some disagreement on this then. Luz had a prior K-1 (no visa issued) and my lawyer and the DOS said to mark yes under the question of a prior immigrant visa application. (which we did) Maybe imaskin should call the embassy and ask just to be sure.

"Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!"

Timeline:

22 Jul 06 - Received NOA-1

18 Sep 06 - Received NOA2 in mail

11 Oct 06 - Case MNL783xxx received by Manila Embassy... guess NVC lied

26 Dec 06 - Received Packet 4

18-19 Jan 07 - Medical complete early, scheduled 8 Feb

19 Jan - CFO completed after SLE shots... have to go back for the stamp after visa approval

15 Feb 07 - Interview Approved

24 Feb 07 - Arrive at Honolulu POE

2 Apr 07 - Married, civil ceremony, mailed AOS

17 Apr 07 - Checks cashed for AOS & AP

22 Apr 07 - Filed Expedite for AP

8 May 07 - Biometrics Appt

8 May 07 - Filed complaint with local USCIS for no action on Expedite request

9 May 07 - AP Expedite approved via email

14 May 07 - received AP I-512L documents in the mail

25 Jun 07 - AOS Interview scheduled but cancelled due to deployment and family emergency

29 Nov 07 - Visited local USCIS to reschedule AOS interview

15 Jan 08 - Local USCIS finally forwards reschedule request after formal complaint

8 Feb 08 - Received new Interview date

28 Mar 08 - AOS Interview ..investigation reopened due to incorrect birthdate that was identified 05/07

16 Apr 08 - CRIS Notice of GC approval and welcome notice via email

25 Apr 08 - GC received finally!

15 Jan 10 - Mailed Lifting of Conditions Package

19 Jan 10 - Package received at VT USCIS

22 Jan 10 - Checked cashed by USCIS

26 Jan 10 - Received NOA dated 20 Jan 10

29 Jan 10 - Received NOA for Biometrics

Hi all. Been off the net for like, a week! Anyhow, got my visa March 29 at Quezon City.

Good luck to our April interviewees! Relax during Holy Week :) It'll be a breeze

I-129F sent .........................8/08/2006

Interview............................3/23/2007

VISA RECEIVED .......................3/29/2007

Sent AOS package to CHI..............7/12/2007

Biometrics in CLE, OH................8/14/2007

Interview in CLE, OH................10/16/2007

GREEN CARD RECEIVED.................11/15/2007

Sent ROC to CSC......................8/10/2009

NOA1.................................8/12/2009

Biometrics...........................9/18/2009

Card Production Ordered ............10/01/2009

Sent N400 to AZ lockbox ............11/08/2010

Application received................11/12/2010

Check cashed........................11/15/2010

Biometrics (CLE)....................12/03/2010

Interview (CLE).....................01/14/2010

Oath Taking (CLE)...................02/04/2010

Hi all. Been off the net for like, a week! Anyhow, got my visa March 29 at Quezon City.

Good luck to our April interviewees! Relax during Holy Week :) It'll be a breeze

Wow that is truly great!!! And yes I will be relaxing with Lira during Holy Week :dance:

Maria had a prior petition for K1 and we put "yes" the Prescreener and the CO had the old petiton on file when we were interviewed. They both even asked about the previous petition and the circumstances of why she cancelled the K1. We even listed the previous Tourist Visa denials, all of which are stamped in the back of her passport. Bottomline, if someone other than your current petitioner or in this case the same petitioner has filed a different type VISA or been denied and you are refiling, you need to put "yes". Ken & Maria

There seems to be some disagreement on this then. Luz had a prior K-1 (no visa issued) and my lawyer and the DOS said to mark yes under the question of a prior immigrant visa application. (which we did) Maybe imaskin should call the embassy and ask just to be sure.

Thanks for this info.... i'll just answer "yes" and i guess it won't cause harm... Again thank you!

009.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

PW please update your list. I'm on AR. :(

I have a feeling this will be my status since most of the members here got their visa last week. I don't know what are they reviewing as they won't disclose the information. I've called the USE this morning ext. 5184 and quite happy that someone pick it up but she told me to call the call center number, well i'm disappointed at her response as VJer's here mentioned that they are kind and helpful. So I just call the 1-909 number but no notes on their system. I told her that I went to both K3 and CR1 interview and the CO didn't mention anything about AR, if I was given a white paper with "we will call you" I said none. I told her that I want to know what document do they still need and she said there's none written on their system. So I'm like so confuse. :unsure: Then my husband called the USE long distance this afternoon and talk to Ms. Lorraine she said that the CO, Mr. Brown who interview me, has my folders and is reveiwing my case and they cant tell what it is. Well, Mr. Brown should just tell me straight face that I'm on AR!! And not put me on false hopes!

Im very sad about this situation as you can't do much about it. I'm really asking God to give me more patient in dealing with this. So it's very true even though they say you are approve you really have to wait further until you have your visa with you.

FORM I-130

7/14/06 - sent

8/1/06 - touched

8/5/06 - NOA1

8/8/06 - touched

9/25/06 - touched

9/26/06 - approved

***NVC***

10/6/06 - case number assigned MNL20067791xx

10/23/06 - DS 3032 Choice of Agent and AOS Fee Bill Generated

10/27/06 - emailed Choice of Agent

10/30/06 - DS 3032 and AOS Fee Bill received through snail mail

10/31/06 - send out the DS 3032 and AOS Bill

11/1/06 - received email from NVC accepted the Choice of Agent

11/6/06 - IV Fee Bill Generated

11/17/06 - IV Fee and AOS Received

11/18/06 - IV Check Send

11/20/06 - IV Check Delivered

11/20/06 - AOS Send to NVC

12/2/06 - Send the DS-230 Part I and II

12/6/06 - NVC received the documents

12/21/06 - Process at NVC Completed

02/13/07 - File left NVC to MNL Embassy

03/22/07 - CR1 Interview....on AR

04/16/07 - Still on AR

05/2/07 - Visa Released

05/4/07 - Visa in Hand after 5 weeks on AR

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi friends,

I just thought I'd check in with an update as well as congratulate all those that have gotten interviews, visas, about to come to USA ro already here, etc, you all know who you are.

Fely and I are moving along at the NVC. I'm currently waiting for her to send me her DS-230 and other documents so that I can forward them on to the NVC and we can finish our case there. I've told her to look for a Fedex office, but she just says she'll go to Iba later this week and find an international shipper. If anyone has any suggestions on how she should go about shipping to me quickly I'd accept any help. Next week she plans to go to Manila to take her CFO seminar. I tried to tell her she really doesn't need to do it yet, but she seems to want to get it out of the way as well as get her passport name changed. After that she has a job turning beds at a resort for a month.

Well that's where we are. Later everyone.

Gary

hello gary, fely might want to try LBC? haven't tried it yet, but a friend of mine did and she said the service is excellent. documents could be delivered 2-3 days and fees are reasonable. it has many branches nationwide, im sure she could find one in zambales. hope this helps. GOD BLESS!

ana

03/24/05 - met online

01/31/06 - met in person

11/09/06 - K1/K2 filed

02/02/07 - NOA2

05/03/07 - medical

05/10/07 - consular interview

06/01/07 - K1/K2 visa received

07/17/07 - US entry - POE - Newark. New Jersey

07/20/07 - marriage

07/28/07 - AOS filed (rejected/new fees)

10/04/07 - appealed for old fees (rejected again)

12/14/07 - 3rd AOS filing

01/29/08 - Biometrics

02/29/08 - AP received

03/03/08 - EAD card received

03/13/08 - AOS interview (Kansas City)

05/20/08 - RFE

09/17/08 - GC received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We're APPROVED !!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: CO interview not even lasted for 5 minutes, CO was very nice! Out of the embassy by 9:30.

Thank You LORD !!!!!

Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi friends,

I just thought I'd check in with an update as well as congratulate all those that have gotten interviews, visas, about to come to USA ro already here, etc, you all know who you are.

Fely and I are moving along at the NVC. I'm currently waiting for her to send me her DS-230 and other documents so that I can forward them on to the NVC and we can finish our case there. I've told her to look for a Fedex office, but she just says she'll go to Iba later this week and find an international shipper. If anyone has any suggestions on how she should go about shipping to me quickly I'd accept any help. Next week she plans to go to Manila to take her CFO seminar. I tried to tell her she really doesn't need to do it yet, but she seems to want to get it out of the way as well as get her passport name changed. After that she has a job turning beds at a resort for a month.

Well that's where we are. Later everyone.

Gary

hello gary, fely might want to try LBC? haven't tried it yet, but a friend of mine did and she said the service is excellent. documents could be delivered 2-3 days and fees are reasonable. it has many branches nationwide, im sure she could find one in zambales. hope this helps. GOD BLESS!

ana

Yes LBC is good and they work with UPS, So a UPS man will likely deliver it here in the states,

at least they did here in Georgia. YMMV

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Filed: Other Timeline
We're APPROVED !!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: CO interview not even lasted for 5 minutes, CO was very nice! Out of the embassy by 9:30.

Thank You LORD !!!!!

WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! thats early i guess not too many applicants these days in the embassy. Galing.

In The USA

05/26/2007 EAD application sent

05/31/2007 Got NOA for (a)(6)

06/01/2007 Applied for SSN

06/02/2007 Wedding

06/14/2007 Received SSN card

06/20/2007 Mailed AOS/EAD Package

07/15/2007 AOS/EAD Package returned due to wrong amount written on the check

07/17/2007 Sent back the package again to Chicago

07/26/2007 Received EAD card (a) (6)

08/06/2007 Biometrics appointment letter received

08/24/2007 Biometrics Appointment

08/24/2007 Request for Initial Evidence (I-797 NOA on I-129)

08/25/2007 Document requested mailed to MSC

09/20/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered!

11/03/2007 Green Card Production Ordered!!!! wowowowow! No Interview

11/09/2007 Green card on hand

08/01/2009 Remove Conditions

GwP8.jpg.png

Thank You LORD !!!!!

I hope it goes like that for Lira next month---Cngrats!! :thumbs:

Filed: Other Timeline

6 days is not too bad. when you're not hurrying it doesn't take that long, but when you're time constraint thats when problems arise. why, huh?? kainis. anyways, thats really a good luck. share me some hehe. congrats

In The USA

05/26/2007 EAD application sent

05/31/2007 Got NOA for (a)(6)

06/01/2007 Applied for SSN

06/02/2007 Wedding

06/14/2007 Received SSN card

06/20/2007 Mailed AOS/EAD Package

07/15/2007 AOS/EAD Package returned due to wrong amount written on the check

07/17/2007 Sent back the package again to Chicago

07/26/2007 Received EAD card (a) (6)

08/06/2007 Biometrics appointment letter received

08/24/2007 Biometrics Appointment

08/24/2007 Request for Initial Evidence (I-797 NOA on I-129)

08/25/2007 Document requested mailed to MSC

09/20/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered!

11/03/2007 Green Card Production Ordered!!!! wowowowow! No Interview

11/09/2007 Green card on hand

08/01/2009 Remove Conditions

GwP8.jpg.png

x x x My Fiance's child will stay behind in the Philippines initially if she (my fiance) is granted her K-1, but we intend her daughter will join her mother in the US within a couple of years. Since she would then be outside the one year time limit for a K-2 visa, do we will check "Follow To Join" as "yes" on the DS-156K or is that only if she will follow within the one year time limit of the K-2 visa? If we do check that she will "Follow To Join", will she be required to complete a DS-156 for her daughter and bring her to the embassy for a medical and interview at the same time as her appointment, even if she is not going to apply for a K-2 visa for the child?

Since this is the first time we have encountered a case such as yours, it would be best to call the embassy for guidance. But as far as I understand it, if it is the intention to file a separate petition for a child, then he/she will no longer be considered a derivative child but a beneficiary hence, the “follow to join†privilege which is a benefit that I think is exclusive for derivative spouse or child becomes moot and academic. I also don’t think that you need to complete any form for the daughter since she is not traveling with your fiancé yet. However, it would be wise to bring the child’s BC, pictures with mother, etc to the interview in case the consul asks for proof but do not offer anything if you are not asked.

Again, it is best to call the embassy for proper guidance regarding "follow to join" questions.

I have decided at the last minute to go see my baby and be with her for her interview. I will be arriving in Manila on Tuesday morning. I will get to an internet cafe at some point to let everyone know our interview results on April 11.

Welcome to Manila summer, Dave!

I got my letter of appointment with the packet 4 yesterday. However, I found out that my middle name and number address are incorrect. I confirmed with my fiance that he had a typographical error with these. Will this be a big problem? I am so worried. How can I correct this? How can I correct this with the US embassy here in manila?

Typo error is not a big deal so don't worry. You can request for correction during interview. You may also send a fax to the embassy to correct the error in advance and bring it up again during your interview.

May I have your NOA2 date, Manila received date, interview, and Manila case number please?

We are applying for a K-3 visa. However, if the time difference of the interview schedule for K-3 & CR-1 at the US Embassy in Manila IS NOT THAT BIG, we will surely proceed with CR-1 visa. (1) If we indeed proceed with the CR-1, what are the things or adjustment that we should do? Will this affect our timeline? If yes, for how many days/months? (2) Does it happen wherein an interview is intended for K-3, but the consul gives a CR-1 visa just because they already got your CR-1 approval documents?

1) K3 and CR1 are processed independently of each other. Each goes through a different process and having both of them processed at the same time does not necessarily make one or the other timeline faster.

2) If the physical file for CR1 is already at the embassy while you interview for K3, you may request to interview for CR1 and it will override K3. Again, everything depends on the consul. Our member Kim Tung went through K3 interview on Feb. 22 but she was advised by consul to pursue CR1 interview on March 22.

i received my packet 4 recently and there was no ds 230 form included in the packet or not even mentioned in the requirement. now i'm kind of confuse because some of the people on vj said that ds 230 is needed. i need an advice. thank you very much.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but DS-230 is for IR1/CR1. Other K1 needed DS-230 since it's required by their country's consulate but Manila consulate is not requiring it, am I correct?

I agree with Mae. DS-230 not required for K1 going through Manila Embassy.

I would like to give my "BEST OF LUCK" to sis PW for her upcoming medical & interview this month, finally .... the long waited period will be getting a result soon. also ..... :thumbs:

Have a nice trip to ATE LUCY & her son .... as I've remember to our last chat over the phone, their going to fly to IL tonight of April 2nd. Kuya Gary is at the arrival area already & waiting :yes::dance:

Thanks, Rebel.

Hey sisterette Luz, you're leaving on a jetplane on Friday. Bon voyage!!!

i have question on DS 156 number 36. Has Anyone Ever Filed an Immigrant Visa Petition on Your Behalf?

I am the beneficiary ...should i say Yes to that question? thank you very much.

Even if I am going through my second K1 petition (by the same fiance/petitioner) I still checked "No" because K1 is a Non-Immigrant Visa Petition and the question asked is if "anyone has ever filed an Immigrant Visa Petition on my behalf?"

At first glance, questions like the one above look simple but in truth and in fact, they are really tricky. I'm sure any answer is acceptable once we explain to the consul why we answered the way we did.

Hey, we did not receive the wedding invitation. Sneaky you! Congratulations Ken & Maria!!!

PW please update your list. I'm on AR. :(

x x x well i'm disappointed at her response as VJer's here mentioned that they are kind and helpful x x x Then my husband called the USE long distance this afternoon and talk to Ms. Lorraine she said that the CO, Mr. Brown who interview me, has my folders and is reveiwing my case and they cant tell what it is. Well, Mr. Brown should just tell me straight face that I'm on AR!! And not put me on false hopes!

The embassy only entertains calls from US citizen petitioners that's why you did not get any info while they were only too happy to give info to your husband.

Don't despair. It only takes 2-6 weeks in AR. You will be out of it in no time. Hang in there! Enjoy your time with your family and friends. You will surely miss them when you're already in the US.

Legend:

OK - Visa approved

AR - Admin Review/Add'l Docs Required

ME - Military Expedite

AO - Age-Out (Derivative approaching age 21)

Name..................NOA2....MNL REC'D..PACKET...INTERVIEW..MNL CASE#..STATUS..DELIVERED/#OF DAYS/PLACE DLVRD

K1 LIST

01..gobdogman.......09-07-06..10-20-06..xx-xx-xx..02-26-07..2006-789xxx..AR..Baby's DNA on its way to embassy

02..patrick808......10-18-06..10-30-06..01-24-07..03-08-07..2006-800xxx..OK..Date and place delivered please

03..Joone745........10-20-06..11-01-06..xx-xx-xx..03-09-07..2006-800xxx..OK..Mar 16/07 days/Bacolod

04..Wes.............11-02-06..11-17-06..12-29-06..03-20-07..2006-818xxx..AR..Pending result of add’l tests

05..49bstreet.......09-29-06..11-21-06..01-23-07..03-21-07..2006-820xxx..OK

06..maylet29........10-27-06..11-21-06..xx-xx-xx..03-22-07..2006-820xxx..OK..Mar 27/05 days/Quezon City

07..kismet..........11-02-06..11-20-06..01-26-07..03-22-07..2006-820xxx..OK..Mar 28/06 days/Cainta

08..iya.............11-02-06..11-20-06..02-02-07..03-23-07..2006-820xxx..OK..Mar 29/06 days/Quezon City

09..boch............11-08-06..11-29-06..01-05-07..03-23-07..2006-820xxx..OK

10..B&N.............11-03-06..11-29-06..01-24-07..03-26-07..2006-824xxx..OK

11..Alanlvsjudy.....11-06-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..03-27-07..2006-824xxx..OK..Apr 02/06 days/Pasay

12..EllaJosh........11-14-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..03-23-07..2006-834xxx..OK

13..jackieadam......11-20-06..12-28-06..xx-xx-xx..03-23-07..2006-xxxxxx..OK..Mar 28/05 days/Makati

14..DeaniWait.......11-28-06..12-19-06..02-27-07..04-04-07..2006-842xxx

15..wthornton.......11-28-06..12-19-06..02-26-07..04-04-07..2006-842xxx

16..DocMay..........11-15-06..12-12-06..02-26-07..04-10-07..2006-845xxx

17..genlramos.......11-17-06..12-19-06..xx-xx-xx..04-11-07..2006-845xxx

18..DaveandFleur....10-17-06..12-19-06..02-28-07..04-11-07..2006-845xxx

19..George&Jenny....11-27-06..12-12-06..xx-xx-xx..04-10-07..2006-845xxx

20..PatientlyWait...12-04-06..12-27-06..02-26-07..04-13-07..2006-852xxx

21..Kayz............12-14-06..12-27-06..02-26-07..04-16-07..2006-854xxx

22..sanfrancisco....xx-xx-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..04-17-07..2006-8xxxxx

23..supra...........12-07-06..01-08-07..03-03-07..04-18-07..2006-860xxx

24..elmasguapo......12-15-06..01-08-07..xx-xx-xx..04-24-07..2006-xxxxxx

25..Dean/Gra........12-26-06..01-04-07..02-27-06..04-23-07..2007-503xxx

26..CocoPuff........12-29-06..01-16.07..03-03-07..04-25-07..2007-5xxxxx

27..Mike Marivic....01-04-07..01-20-07..02-26-07..04-24-07..2007-508xxx

28..MarieandBryan...01-10-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..04-27-07..2007-52xxxx

29..Skeeter211......01-17-07..02-27-07..xx-xx-xx..05-03-07..2007-52xxxx

30..chadandlira.....01-25-07..xx-xx-xx..04-02-07..05-09-07..2007-536xxx

31..Honeysweet......02-01-07..02-20-07..xx-xx-xx..05-10-07..2007-540xxx

32..imaskin.........02-07-07..xx-xx-xx..03-30-07..05-24-07..2007-xxxxxx

33..gracy_byron.....02-08-07..02-28-07..xx-xx-xx..05-18-07..2007-xxxxxx

34..chadmides.......02-12-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..05-10-07..2007-547xxx

35..joemaria........02-12-07..02-28-07..xx-xx-xx..05-22-07..2007-55xxx

36..David-MaeForev..02-27-07..03-14-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-564xxx

K3 LIST

01..KimTung.........10-06-06..10-26-06..12-21-06..02-16-07..2006-792xxx..AR

02..Archie07........10-16-06..10-24-06..xx-xx-xx..02-16-07..2006-xxxxxx..OK..Feb 26/10 days/??

03..dj2004..........11-16-06..12-12-06..02-27-07..04-03-07..2006-839xxx..OK

04..M&M.............11-20-06..xx-xx-xx..03-02-07..04-16-07..2007-503xxx

05..Jeff&Boo........12-26-06..01-12-07..02-26-07..04-26-07..2007-5xxxxx

06..CherylandMike...02-05-07..02-26-07..xx-xx-xx..05-16-07..2007-546xxx

07..Robor007........02-06-07..02-20-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

IR-1/CR-1

Name.................NOA2.....CASE CMPLT..PACKET..INTERVIEW...MNL CASE#..STATUS

01..Jazzy...........08-03-06..10-17-06..12-30-06..02-08-07..2006-729xxx..OK..Mar 09/31 days/Cebu

02..w1n78...........09-05-06..11-16-06..02-05-07..03-02-07..2006-764xxx..AR..Mar 23/21 days/Makati

03..soulm8z0928.....09-06-06..11-16-06..02-05-07..03-14-07..2006-76xxxx..OK..Mar 20/06 days/Metro Manila

04..M&M.............09-07-06..11-15-06..02-05-07..03-15-07..2006-765xxx..OK..Mar 19/4days/Taguig

05..dims1...........09-20-06..12-01-06..02-06-07..03-19-07..2006-775xxx..AR..hang in there!

06..KimTung.........09-26-06..12-21-06..xx-xx-xx..03-22-07..2006-779xxx..OK

07..randynrose......09-29-06..02-06-07..03-06-07..04-20-07..2006-xxxxxx

08..StarProg........12-28-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-508xxx

09..Robor007........02-06-07..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

Edited by PatientlyWaiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.