windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon.....

I will be flying to Manila for my fiance's interview, but she will attend to the medical exam alone. Is there anyone that can advise how and/or where they booked a room for their fiance in Manila. I have looked at a number of websites that have decent deals, but they all require that in order to use my credit card to pay for the room, I must be present and staying at the hotel. My Fiance doesn't have a credit card so I can't book the room in her name. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :help:

Scott (and Mirasol)

HERE is the weblink: http://directrooms.com/philippines/hotels/...manila-3809.htm And here is the map showing how close it is.....

post-12276-1175298543_thumb.jpg

BY THE WAY - DONT TAKE MY ADVICE...

08-12-04 - Met online

05-12-05 - NOA1 - Here we go baby

06-20-05 - NOA2 - YEAH HOO

12-23-05 - APPROVED for Visa

01-07-06 - PACKET 4 ARRIVES - FLIGHT TICKET BOUGHT

01-13-06 - Chris arrives in SFO

01-14-06 - Chris meets the whole family

01-19-06 - AT 3PM MARRIED to my Christine....in RENO. She sees SNOW for the first time

AOS STORY BEGINS:

04-05-06 submitted OAS Application to Chicago

04-05-06 submitted EAD Application to Laguna Niguel

07-28-06 AOS approved............

9-30-06 Moved to New Home and the real journey began......

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi alan! congratulations!i am so happy to know Judy is getting her visa soon. As I have talked to the DELBROS they said they do not deliver during SATURDAY. Probably on MOnday she will surely get it if that is true that they are off durin saturday. Tell Judy Let me know her flight before she leave the country. I will leave on MAy 30 because there are such things I need to settle at my work and schooling in graduate scholl before I leave. God bles the two of you.

Thanks Jackie, I'll tell her but also I'll let you know the flight when I book it, Take care and may God Bless you.

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Good Afternoon.....

I will be flying to Manila for my fiance's interview, but she will attend to the medical exam alone. Is there anyone that can advise how and/or where they booked a room for their fiance in Manila. I have looked at a number of websites that have decent deals, but they all require that in order to use my credit card to pay for the room, I must be present and staying at the hotel. My Fiance doesn't have a credit card so I can't book the room in her name. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :help:

Scott (and Mirasol)

:thumbs: Paragon Tower Hotel at Flores St. (north of parking lot beside St. Luke's) accepts reservations by phone without asking for your credit card. Standard room rate isP1500 and Superior (king size bed) room rate is P1900, all with breakfast for two. Contact no. is 5265541.

Mayumi (ni Magiting)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good Afternoon.....

Scott (and Mirasol)

You can make your reservation online with your credit card, all that does is secure the reservation. When she arrives at the hotel, she can pay them in cash. When Rosemarie was still in the Philippines this is the way we did it a few times.

Good Afternoon.....

Scott (and Mirasol)

You can make your reservation online with your credit card, all that does is secure the reservation. When she arrives at the hotel, she can pay them in cash. When Rosemarie was still in the Philippines this is the way we did it a few times.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I was trying to find a way to be able to pay with my credit card. I appreciate your response though.

Scott

Thanks to all those that replied with suggestions. I think I found a way to do it by calling the hotel direct to make the reservation and then faxing/emailing a copy of my credit card and identification. I appreciate the responses.

Scott

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Scott there are many websites and online agencies that allow you to book the room from the states and pay by credit card then just add your fiancee to the authorized guest list. Most of them are in this thread already. PrecisionReservations is one of them. Ken

Scott

"Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!"

Timeline:

22 Jul 06 - Received NOA-1

18 Sep 06 - Received NOA2 in mail

11 Oct 06 - Case MNL783xxx received by Manila Embassy... guess NVC lied

26 Dec 06 - Received Packet 4

18-19 Jan 07 - Medical complete early, scheduled 8 Feb

19 Jan - CFO completed after SLE shots... have to go back for the stamp after visa approval

15 Feb 07 - Interview Approved

24 Feb 07 - Arrive at Honolulu POE

2 Apr 07 - Married, civil ceremony, mailed AOS

17 Apr 07 - Checks cashed for AOS & AP

22 Apr 07 - Filed Expedite for AP

8 May 07 - Biometrics Appt

8 May 07 - Filed complaint with local USCIS for no action on Expedite request

9 May 07 - AP Expedite approved via email

14 May 07 - received AP I-512L documents in the mail

25 Jun 07 - AOS Interview scheduled but cancelled due to deployment and family emergency

29 Nov 07 - Visited local USCIS to reschedule AOS interview

15 Jan 08 - Local USCIS finally forwards reschedule request after formal complaint

8 Feb 08 - Received new Interview date

28 Mar 08 - AOS Interview ..investigation reopened due to incorrect birthdate that was identified 05/07

16 Apr 08 - CRIS Notice of GC approval and welcome notice via email

25 Apr 08 - GC received finally!

15 Jan 10 - Mailed Lifting of Conditions Package

19 Jan 10 - Package received at VT USCIS

22 Jan 10 - Checked cashed by USCIS

26 Jan 10 - Received NOA dated 20 Jan 10

29 Jan 10 - Received NOA for Biometrics

hi guys Im back :) Im preparing now for AOS, im doing good and i wish everyone to pass all these exams and interview at St luke's n at USE.

Now, another journey of my life has to be faced and i thank VJ for that (always :) but im still be around checking u guys and do what i can help.

for everybody who is still in their visa process, Goodluck and God bless us all..

fel

vick'nEL congratulations for having the visa. Im glad she's out of AR.

tc

Just had a general question regarding a minor child of a K-1 Visa Applicant. My Fiance's child will stay behind in the Philippines initially if she (my fiance) is granted her K-1, but we intend her daughter will join her mother in the US within a couple of years. Since she would then be outside the one year time limit for a K-2 visa, do we will check "Follow To Join" as "yes" on the DS-156K or is that only if she will follow within the one year time limit of the K-2 visa? If we do check that she will "Follow To Join", will she be required to complete a DS-156 for her daughter and bring her to the embassy for a medical and interview at the same time as her appointment, even if she is not going to apply for a K-2 visa for the child?

Thank you.

Scott

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-Biometrics

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

Timeline

Hello all

I have decided at the last minute to go see my baby and be with her for her interview. I will be arriving in Manila on Tuesday morning. I will get to an internet cafe at some point to let everyone know our interview results on April 11.

Pray for us....

Talk to you all when I get to Manila..... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

7/4/05 - Met

4/16/06 - Went to Visit her in Manila

4/18/06 - Proposed to her at Baloy Beach Resort, Zambales, Subic Bay

4/27/06 - Sent to Nebraska Service Center

5/02/06 - I-129F Filed

10/17/06 - Petition approved in California Service Center and sent to NVC in New Hampshire

12/11/06 - NVC New Hampshire Received Case (FINALLY)!!!!!!

12/12/06 - Called today and got our MNL2006845xxx

12/19/06 - Case Arrive in Manila

02/28/07 - K-1 Packet arrived to my sweety

03/26/07 - CFO Seminar/needs to go back to after interview for sticker

03/29/07 - St Lukes Medical.

04/03/07 - Arrived for second time to be with my sweetheart....

04/11/07 - Interview Date----PASSED with flying colors......St Lukes was a little pain..but we fought em...

05/12/07 - My baby and I got home today POE Seattle Flight home arrived at 11:45AM.

Flight from Manila to Seoul was great, then a 12 hour layover in Seoul, that sucked big time. Flight to Seattle from Seoul was long and the plane was warm too. Once we got to Seattle it was so worth it.

06/08/07 - Got married in Everett WA

07/19/07 - Filed for AOS

10/15/07 - NOA for AOS

12/06/07 - Interview for Green Card approved in Seattle, good for 2 years.

12/18/07 - Green Card in the mail...wooo hoooo...will apply in 2 years for conditions removal.

07/01/08 - We had our first baby..Renae Sofia Reynolds 8 lbs 3oz-C-Section.

Dave,

Best wishes and good luck to you and your Honey there at the interview. We'll be praying everything goes smoothly for you and you can bring your sweetheart home. We will be looking for the :thumbs: shortly after the 11th. Have a safe flight! Take care and God bless!

Scott (and Mirasol)

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-Biometrics

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello all

I have decided at the last minute to go see my baby and be with her for her interview. I will be arriving in Manila on Tuesday morning. I will get to an internet cafe at some point to let everyone know our interview results on April 11.

Pray for us....

Good luck Dave and Fleur. You both are in our prayers.

Timeline
Hello all

Pray for us....

Hehe, Dave couldn't stand it!...Good Luck! Have a Great Time!

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

Hello all

Pray for us....

Dave,

Lira and I will be at the Best Western La Corona from April 5th to April 10th. It's near the embassy. I wont be arriving until late on the 5th. If youre in the area, drop in on us. Chad

Timeline

Anyone else having trouble getting through to the Phils on telephone or text messages?

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

Timeline

hi guys,

I got my letter of appointment with the packet 4 yesterday. However, I found out that my middle name and number address are incorrect. I confirmed with my fiance that he had a typographical error with these. Will this be a big problem? I am so worried. How can I correct this? How can I correct this with the US embassy here in manila?

Please please..I need your advice...Im losing sleep with this.

Thank you.

Jeng

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.