dara

VSC transfered to CSC

10 posts in this topic

Just got this e mail, thought I'd share it with you guys:

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I just hope this will all be over soon.

Hi,

I also got the exact same e-mail and mine was also transfered from vermont to california less than a month ago... I am assuming the uscis office tehy talk about it being transfered to is in NC (that's where I am) ... who knows, it just says A USCIS office. Just kinda wondering, specially since it doesn't say which office i can't figure out the timeline.

Filed: Timeline

Que vaina...oh well! wonder if that will make CSC slower or they will have more staff, for sure they are way ahead than VSC...so whatever it goes there go before than VSC, I guess is good news at the end. I wished mine got transfer to CSC to be honest, VSC is such a depressing experience.

Hi,

I also got the exact same e-mail and mine was also transfered from vermont to california less than a month ago... I am assuming the uscis office tehy talk about it being transfered to is in NC (that's where I am) ... who knows, it just says A USCIS office. Just kinda wondering, specially since it doesn't say which office i can't figure out the timeline.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Que vaina...oh well! wonder if that will make CSC slower or they will have more staff, for sure they are way ahead than VSC...so whatever it goes there go before than VSC, I guess is good news at the end. I wished mine got transfer to CSC to be honest, VSC is such a depressing experience.

Hi,

I don't think that CSC could ever get as slow as VSC. Let's see... 45 days at CSC compared to 11 months at VSC!!! :wacko:

There needs to be some frigging changes with the processing times. :angry:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

you can see my timeline in the VSC status list

We got this same notice by email/case status touch today too.

Hope it means we're almost done. Started in TSC, gone to VSC, now in CSC I assume? No telling where they shipped it since it doesnt say.

We never even got our NOA1 from all of this - just the biometrics letter last year.

C & S in Texas

Bodyluxe by Shawna - Affordable Luxury

23 Sep 2005 - Interview in London - APPROVED!!!

05 Jan 2006 - C's Arrival in the US!!! <3

07 Mar 2006 - C applies for SSN

14 Mar 2006 - C receives SSN by mail

17 Mar 2006 - Wedding in Vegas

07 Apr 2006 - C gets his TX Driver's Licence

09 May 2006 - D.O.R.A AOS appointment - 9:45am - Successful

18 May 2006 - NOA Arrived

30 May 2006 - Biometrics Appointment Letter Arrived

02 Jun 2006 - Biometrics Appointment

03 Jul 2006 - Email that says Welcome Letter in the mail! :)

05 Jul 2006 - Email that says Card has been ordered and is incoming!

12 Jul 2006 - Greencard Arrived! WOOHOO!

31 Mar 2008 - I751 Packet mailed

07 Apr 2008 - Check Cashed

14 Apr 2008 - Biometrics letter arrived

07 May 2008 - Biometrics

Dara - did you receive your snail mail transfer notice yet? I know we both moved at around the same time, and filed the change of address... I haven't got my notice yet...

Thanks!

AOS: ND - June 5 2006 | RFE - June 15 2006 | FP Notice - June 30 (Rescheduled to Sept 16) | AP ND - August 14 2006| Walk-in FP - Sept 5 (FP cleared next day!) | Interview - Sept 8 2006 (Approved!) | Welcome Letter - Sept 13 | EAD received - Sept 19 (kinda moot since I'm waiting for GC) | GC received - Sept 23 2006 - Woohoo!!

I-751: 06/10/08 Mailed package to VSC direct (per memo instructions) not TSC. The wait begins... | 06/11/08 Package received at VSC (12.12pm) | 06/19/08 Check cashed | 06/20/08 Received NOA1 in the mail - ND is 06/17/08 | 07/10/08 Received Biometrics Appt Letter - ND is 7/7/08 | 07/22/08 Biometrics (had to do ink & paper also...) | 07/22/08 Touched | 07/23/08 Touched | 02/11/09 Transferred to CSC (got email)... | 02/12/09 Touched | 02/20/09 Touched (but no email) | 03/24/09 Approval letter arrives in the mail! Approval date is 3/18/09 from VSC | 04/03/09 Received card, postmarked 3/31 from CSC

N-400: 06/11/09 Mailed to Lewisville Lockbox | 06/12/09 Package received at Lockbox and signed for at 1.31pm | 06/18/09 Check Cashed | 06/19/09 NOA, PD 06/12/09 | 07/06/09 Biometrics letter received, ND is 07/02/09 | 07/24/09 Biometrics appointment | 08/06/09 IL received, ND 08/03/09 | Interview 09/14/09 at 9.30am (approved!) | Oath 10/21/09 | USC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

you can see my timeline in the VSC status list

Why can't you just say what your filing date was so that people don't have to go troll through another thread? It would have been just as easy to write that. A lot of people on here are looking at those of you who have been transferred to the CSC early as test cases you know.

See my timeline for all previous dates!

Naturalization:

6/28/09: Mail N-400 to Texas

7/6/09: NOA1

7/24/09: Biometrics

10/08/09: Interview

11/21/09: Receive oath date

01/22/10: Oath Date

With thanks to all the helpful people who made this journey slightly more bearable.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.