SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

A friend of mine just sent this to me and I thought it might give you ladies a laugh

Proof That The World Is Nuts

In Lebanon , men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the

animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is

punishable by death.

(Like THAT makes sense..)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Bahrain , a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is

prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may

only see their reflection in a mirror.

(Do they look different reversed?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also

applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered

with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

(A brick?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

(Much worse than 'going blind!')

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside

and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex

for the first time

Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

(Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the

world that even comes close to this?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Hong Kong , a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous

husband, but may only do so with her bare hands.

The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any

manner desired.

(Ah! Justice!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool , England - but only in

tropical fish stores.

(But of course!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Cali , Colombia , a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the

first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the

act.

(Makes one shudder at the thought.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Santa Cruz , Bolivia , it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman

and her daughter at the same time.

(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this

law?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Maryland , it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with

one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine

only 'in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on

the premises.'

(Is this a great country or what?

Well, not as great as Guam !)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour..

(Who volunteers for these tests?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own

weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

(From drinking little bottles of?)

(Did our government pay for this research??)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Butterflies taste with their feet.

(Ah, geez.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

(I know some people like that.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Starfish don't have brains.

(I know some people like that, too.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And, the best for last?

Turtles can breathe through their butts.

(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I had a couple of posts that I wanted to reply to...but they disappeared and I can't remember now. Welcome DaDa and KayCee. DaDa honey...uuummmm your patwah....well you are definitely trying. :thumbs::lol:

Well I have to learn it best I can. See mi baby doesnt speak patwa his grandmudda was strict on em ta only speak English so he very RARELY will speak it even though he knows I love to hear him talk so I'm trying to teach myself. Normally I only chat wid Quana and she knows what I'm trying to say so it doesnt matter. I think the good thing is thst I know enough that when I'm in JA (every three months) I can undersatnd what people are saying to me so that's good enough. Maybe after hanging out on the board I'll learn more. Only time will tell.

Morning ladies,

wELL i finally crawled up off the couch from yesterday and im feeling somewhat better today. HOpe everyone has a blessed day!!

Thanks Philly, your song on FB made me start bawling, but i pulled it together. Finally took my tail to bed after being up since 330 am, yesterday and today, some of the fog has rolled off my brain. I think today instead of sitting at my desk and doing ppwk which i should do, im gonna hop in the car and roll out, find a spot away from coworkers, emails and ringing telephones, and try to make a dent in my pile. It is supposed to be 59 degrees today, and here that is like a heatwave, cause for rolling down car windows, washing cars and turning up the music loud.....LOL...

....only in Michigan ( smile)

Hey JA Honey that song was supposed to make you smile, :yes: but its good to get those tears out. :star: TGIF girl~

it's going to be 67 today all the young gyals are going to be half naked. Hot mess!

I need a big pot of plantian porridge

yummm me too, I'm craving some salt fish and callalou and yam and banana but damn this diet! I keep staring at the food :blink: but I am staying strong.

Good Morning Ladies,

I want to say congrats to all that had something positive happen. God will see you through to all those that need some encouragement.

I just found out today that my Cr1 was finally complete yesterday which incidentally was my daughters fouth month of blessing me with her presence. :dance:

Happy friday

Hey Niecy Congrats girl the positive blessing are flowing for the Yardie Crew!

ahhhhhh the joys of being a step mom :crying:

testing my faith I tell ya

Hey 1Luv kids truly are a test of faith! Hold on :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
So, I found out right as I left work today that one of the people in my dept is leaving - and I already do 99% of her job, lol - So, I am trying to be the good little employee and put my best foot forward - but I want that role - It pays a SIGNIFICANT more in salary and is bonus eligible!!

Positive Vibes out to you SUS Claim it that job is yours :star: . It must be the right time for promotions because Thank God mine was confirmed last night. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

KayCee, I could never get use to soap operas. My grandmother loved them.

Hey KK, My Grammy was the one who had me hooked since a likkle pickney. I DVR Young & the Restless and Bold and Beautiful Everyday LOL. I was hotter than fish grease when they were pre-empted for 2 days because of the basketball games :angry:

KayCee, I could never get use to soap operas. My grandmother loved them.

Oh my goodness Young and the Restless wow I memba that used to be my joint!! I haven't watched it in yrs though. I bet they have a whole new cast and all. My favorite character back then was the Victor Newman. Man did I love me some Victor. I was so serious bout him that I said when he got shot the second or third time if they would have killed him I was never going to watch YR again. I had my friends and family cracking up because I was so serious. They kept teasing me like oh I'm sure the soap will go off the air if u stop but I didn’t care I meant business kill Victor if you want to and DaDa would watch no more!! Of course the producers must have heard me and they kept him alive..LMAO!!! Chile is my husband fault. Wasn't into it myself but he got me hooked. We use it as our bonding time. We used to go to the movies but with the cost of that we just wait until the DVD's are in Blockbuster or watch them free on watch_movie.net or ovguide.com.

Going to watch my pot before mi bun mi fowl. Cooking up some oriental stir fry chicken, yum yum.

Kcoy that sounds like me and My hubby we love our movie time, I burn a lot of DVD's so we have a massive collection. We plan many cozy nights on the rooftop watching our flicks :)Aww mi wish mi So was like this. We have the hardest time watching movies because we are so opposite. I love to watch romance and comedy movies and he likes Scary or Sci Fi. When I'm in JA we are always arguing over his tv and most times if he's watching something I'll fall asleep and vice versa so we normally turn off the tv and I teach him another one of America's famous board or card games, UNO, Sorry, War etc... Hey has anyone learned how to play the Jamaican card game Stealing Cassie??Ladies I am known as the Burnmaster :P so hit me up on FB if you need some flicks. I have most of new releases on DVD and many that are out now in the theaters......

ummm.. kcoy.. food sounds good and guess i didn't realize hubby was at home thats good.. girl i feel ya on the movie thing, but i just love to get dress up and go out on the town, i don't care if its a movie or eating or dancing.. mi like fi dress up LOL

jonsie, that movie sounds interesting, i think i remember seeing a clip

alright ladies, im out..

i am sleepy and will NOT be going out 2night.. need to catch up on my sleep..

have a good one EVERYBODY..

It taste good too, you know dat Jamaicans CAN COOK.. A OH. Enjoy going out too but as my hubby is not doing too well we stay home most of the time. he is getting treatment for final stage cancer but he is doing much better than he was last year.

KCoy my prayers go out to you for your Husband and family I have dealt with cancer 1st hand with my closest family members and it was the hardest thing I have ever encountered, so I truly empathize with what you are going through. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here......... Keep the faith........

Edited by DaDa

Good Morning to all:

Thank God its Friday, yall!! Thanks Ellis and Island for the early congrats. We are actually getting married today in 9 hrs and 53mins so yea. I had forgot to change my timeline

Philly: OMG, thank God I've found a fellow Y & R lover. I have been a true fan since before I was born. My mom and I have been looking for come sort of convention to go to but I haven't heard of any. I'm going to PM you so I can vent to you about the latest drama on there. I miss the 11 am broadcasting but it comes on at 7 on Soapnet. Don't know if you get that channel

Welcome KC and Dada and all other new posters!

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

KK....I LOVE the Brady Bunch theme song! :dance:

Here's the story,

Of a lovely lady,

Who was bringing up three very lovely girls.

All of them had hair of gold,

Like their mother,

The youngest one in curls.

Here's the story,

Of a man named Brady,

Who was busy with three boys of his own.

They were four men,

Living all together, but they were all alone-.

Till the one day when the lady met this fellow,

and they knew they was much more than a hunch.

That this group,

Must somehow form a family.

That's the way we all became the Brady Bunch,

The Brady Bunch- the Brady Bunch

That's the way- we became the Brady Bunch.

When it would come on I would sign it at the top of my lungs :lol:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Here's the story,

Of a lovely lady,

Like their mother,

Here's the story,

Of a man named Brady,

They were four men,

That this group,

:rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Timeline
Good Morning to all:

Thank God its Friday, yall!! Thanks Ellis and Island for the early congrats. We are actually getting married today in 9 hrs and 53mins so yea. I had forgot to change my timeline

Philly: OMG, thank God I've found a fellow Y & R lover. I have been a true fan since before I was born. My mom and I have been looking for come sort of convention to go to but I haven't heard of any. I'm going to PM you so I can vent to you about the latest drama on there. I miss the 11 am broadcasting but it comes on at 7 on Soapnet. Don't know if you get that channel

Thank you!! Wow your getting married today?? Congrats to you are you excited...nervous... what??

Filed: Timeline

Here's the story,

Of a lovely lady,

Like their mother,

Here's the story,

Of a man named Brady,

They were four men,

That this group,

Marie;

a no u one, mi love it too...my friends say mi head gaane, cause I be singing it in PATWAH!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good Morning to all:

Congrats

Guess this one!!!!

Now this is the story all about how,

My life got flipped, turned upside down,

And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In West Philadelphia I was born and raised

On the playground is where I spent most of my days.

Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool,

And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys who were up to no good,

Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood.

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,

And said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air."

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near,

The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror.

If anything I could say that this cat was rare,

But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air."

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,

and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."

Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Good Morning to all:

Thank you!! Wow your getting married today?? Congrats to you are you excited...nervous... what??

Thanks. Not really. I'm at work so, to be honest I don't know what I'm feeling. Its a mix of emotions. :star::hehe::o:help::yes: In my heart, I feel like he's always been my husband so this is just a technically (sp?)

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.