9 posts in this topic

Hello I changed my address while ago with USCIS and I called them to see if it went through and was told that they couldn't tell me which I thought was weird. So I'm filing for removal of conditions in a few months and want to make sure they have the right address. What can I do? I changed my address by sending in the AR-11 from, should I just do it again online? I know I am being overly paranoid but Immigration does that to a person! No mail from USCIS has turned up at my last address though (not that I'm expecting any)Thanks in advance.

Hello I changed my address while ago with USCIS and I called them to see if it went through and was told that they couldn't tell me which I thought was weird. So I'm filing for removal of conditions in a few months and want to make sure they have the right address. What can I do? I changed my address by sending in the AR-11 from, should I just do it again online? I know I am being overly paranoid but Immigration does that to a person! No mail from USCIS has turned up at my last address though (not that I'm expecting any)Thanks in advance.

My husband and I moved this month as well, so I filed the AR-11 online. I figured it's safer than sending it by mail. A few days later I received a confirmation letter from USCIS by mail at our new address. If it's been longer than a week since you filed, I suggest you call them again and make sure they updated your information in the system.

Good luck with your immigration journey!

My husband and I moved this month as well, so I filed the AR-11 online. I figured it's safer than sending it by mail. A few days later I received a confirmation letter from USCIS by mail at our new address. If it's been longer than a week since you filed, I suggest you call them again and make sure they updated your information in the system.

Good luck with your immigration journey!

when I called them before they said they couldn't tell me, besides I moved over a year ago. I might just resubmit it online.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you could try to re-submit. I never got any confirmation either. However, they keep sending my notices to my attorney, not to me or to my previous address which was my inlaws. some people get a letter others dont

Mailed N-400 March 6th via priority certified mail and Rec'd 9th (confirmation by USPS)

NOA rec'd: 3/19/2009 (date 3/16/2009, priority 3/9/2009)

Biometrics rec'd 3/26/2009, appt 4/9/2009

IL: 5/22/09

ID: 07/06/2009

Oath: 07/16/2009

SSN updated: 7/16/2009 (not received yet)

Passport rec'd: 8/15/2009(nat. certif not rec'd yet)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

--------------------------

Becoming a U.S. Citizen

2/15/10 Sent N-400 packet via Fedex to Lewisville TX

2/19/10 Received text message and email notification of application received, check cashed

2/27/10 Received biometrics appointment letter

3/19/10 Biometrics appointment

3/25/10 Received email notice that case will be sent for interview scheduling at local office

3/26/10 Received yellow letter asking to being more tax records/info to interview

3/27/10 Received interview letter (dated 3/24/10)

4/28/10 Interview appointment

6/5/10 Received oath letter (dated 6/1/10)

6/29/10 Oath ceremony date

Yeah I did it online today. I tried to call but it is Presidents day. I have only moved twice but I have contacted them 3 times. I changed address the first time online, so I have a confirmation no. for that. The second move I just sent in the AR-11 but I didn't keep a copy (silly me) and I still haven't received any confirmation that USCIS has changed my details. But oh well, I am in contact with my last address and it seems that I'm not the only one who has either received no reply from immigration or tried to call only to get know where. What a journey! I wont worry I have done my part, but some official confirmation would be nice. Thank you to everyone for the reply's, good luck to all on their visa journey (pun intended!). :)

Filed: Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Yeah I did it online today. I tried to call but it is Presidents day. I have only moved twice but I have contacted them 3 times. I changed address the first time online, so I have a confirmation no. for that. The second move I just sent in the AR-11 but I didn't keep a copy (silly me) and I still haven't received any confirmation that USCIS has changed my details. But oh well, I am in contact with my last address and it seems that I'm not the only one who has either received no reply from immigration or tried to call only to get know where. What a journey! I wont worry I have done my part, but some official confirmation would be nice. Thank you to everyone for the reply's, good luck to all on their visa journey (pun intended!). :)

hi davidaustralia, how or where you get the confirmation number. i dont know where to get it.

hi davidaustralia, how or where you get the confirmation number. i dont know where to get it.

when I did it online a confirmation no. comes up on the screen and gives you an option to print it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.