Don José

BESAME MUCHO

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The Associated Press reported that Mexico City residents set a new record Valentine's Day as nearly 40,000 people locked lips in the city center for the world's largest group kiss.

My friends, don't you think Filipinos can erase this record? I'm pretty sure that it could happen if couples from the Greater Manila area converge at the Luneta on February 14, 2010 and show their love and affection for each other by kissing for the record. I have seen hundreds of couples making out on clandestine trysts at the Luneta at past twilight time when I was in Manila last summer.

tex-mex.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
The Associated Press reported that Mexico City residents set a new record Valentine's Day as nearly 40,000 people locked lips in the city center for the world's largest group kiss.

My friends, don't you think Filipinos can erase this record? I'm pretty sure that it could happen if couples from the Greater Manila area converge at the Luneta on February 14, 2010 and show their love and affection for each other by kissing for the record. I have seen hundreds of couples making out on clandestine trysts at the Luneta at past twilight time when I was in Manila last summer.

only those with spanish blood can hope to compete with the mexican kissers.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

You would be amazed how Filipinos excel in davenport wrestling!

Edited by pepe N pilar
tex-mex.jpg

I've experienced that :devil:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

That's an asinine comment made by someone who obviously has some sort of odd Spanish fetish. Why don't you go back to your own barrio? - J

AnnaJeff's blog ****

th_PIC_1059.jpg

I love Jeff I Love Anna

725325v80m0346dj.gif7.gifTTT725325v80m0346dj.gif

725325v80m0346dj.gif

xoxoTTT

252682in41fsxg03.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pardon me, but what is davenport wrestling?

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Timeline

That's an asinine comment made by someone who obviously has some sort of odd Spanish fetish. Why don't you go back to your own barrio? - J

:secret: you've not been reading much of this forum, have you? there's a few that tout their spanish blood in this forum like it's a badge of honor :lol:

eta: and i don't have a barrio, i'm the usc ;)

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

:secret: you've not been reading much of this forum, have you? there's a few that tout their spanish blood in this forum like it's a badge of honor :lol:

eta: and i don't have a barrio, i'm the usc ;)

Charles, you are so funny. You make me laugh. :innocent:

-A

AnnaJeff's blog ****

th_PIC_1059.jpg

I love Jeff I Love Anna

725325v80m0346dj.gif7.gifTTT725325v80m0346dj.gif

725325v80m0346dj.gif

xoxoTTT

252682in41fsxg03.gif

Filed: Timeline

Pardon me, but what is davenport wrestling?

I don't understand the reference either! :unsure:

Edited by Mister_Bill

Timeline

First, let's define davenport. A davenport, according to The Free Dictionary, is a large sofa, often converted into a bed.

Hence, davenport wrestling is when a man wrestles with a woman on a davenport sofa! Below is a classic example of davenport wrestling:

wrestling007.jpg

tex-mex.jpg

Timeline
First, let's define davenport. A davenport, according to The Free Dictionary, is a large sofa, often converted into a bed.

Hence, davenport wrestling is when a man wrestles with a woman on a davenport sofa! Below is a classic example of davenport wrestling:

wrestling007.jpg

ahhhh ok! i was wondering where davenport was :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

wrestling007.jpg

ahhhh ok! i was wondering where davenport was :unsure:

Atta boy, Charles. Also you, Mr. Bill. Now you've learned definitions of two household terms from yours truly - davenport wrestling today, and distaff a few weeks back! :thumbs:

tex-mex.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My partner and I would be willing participants to a group kiss, just to help beat the record set in Mexico. But it has to be here at Burnham Park in Baguio. :star::star:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Timeline

And you go back to your tenement and swallow your ignorance! :lol::lol::lol:

tex-mex.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.