• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
You're probably right Maire. Mine is only a one day problem yours will be much longer. Why don't you like the other therapists?

first of all ####### 3 people inside an office???####### is that?????what is gonna happen when we have clients coming over??

i have fought with the 2 of them...one because she once told me I was going to hell just cus I have tattoos, a nose piercing and dont go to church..she is one of those people that God this and God that...and her actions tells u otherwise...and the other I fought with her too cus she has tried to get me in trouble multiple times....iam stuck..completely stuck...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

That sucks... Just tell her she is right. "Yup I'm going to hell, what's your point?" She will just shut up!

The other is a tattle tale...a child! you are bigger than that!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
You're probably right Maire. Mine is only a one day problem yours will be much longer. Why don't you like the other therapists?

first of all ####### 3 people inside an office???####### is that?????what is gonna happen when we have clients coming over??

i have fought with the 2 of them...one because she once told me I was going to hell just cus I have tattoos, a nose piercing and dont go to church..she is one of those people that God this and God that...and her actions tells u otherwise...and the other I fought with her too cus she has tried to get me in trouble multiple times....iam stuck..completely stuck...

Whoa whoa whoa. You have tattoos.....you are going to hell. Just kidding. That sucks. I hate people like that and I agree with Derek. You are better than that.

Lee.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
That sucks... Just tell her she is right. "Yup I'm going to hell, what's your point?" She will just shut up!

The other is a tattle tale...a child! you are bigger than that!

They just don’t like me…for the simple fact I am 24 and get paid more than they do and they are 45 and 50..if it wasn’t because I need financial stability due to this freaking K1 process I would write my resignation letter right away…this is not professional you cant see a patient in the same room with other people… where are the rules for confidentiality???grrrrrrrrr

D n M i didn't ask that question... the case was received today and said that my petition will be forwarded in a week or 2 to the listed consulate. I'll call in 2 weeks and see if my case is sent, I'm just relieved that my case was received NVC, i got scared that my case was lost in the mail or something... but thank you i will keep that question in mind and thank you lee b... I hope the same for alllllllllllllllllllll of our vj members and those who are in the same situation

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

They seem to be for the most part pretty accurate. I am now within the timeframe for mine and I am expecting any day now. Obviously they are not entirely perfect, but for the vast majority of people they have been spot on.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Awww...that's no fun! I've never liked working with difficult people. I understand everyone needs to feel important, but I hate it when they do it by trying to make others around them feel bad...power struggles suck. Hang in there Maire!!!

Good afternoon everyone!

~Steve

I-129F Sent 2/2/2009

NOA1 2/18/2009

Touch 2/23/2009

NOA2 Approval Date 6/18/2009 (at Igor's List #167 when approved)

NOA2 Received 6/26/2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
They seem to be for the most part pretty accurate. I am now within the timeframe for mine and I am expecting any day now. Obviously they are not entirely perfect, but for the vast majority of people they have been spot on.

I was within the timeframe for mine last week, and then this weekend I wasn't, and now I am again. I'm hoping now that it doesn't change again and that it's accurate! If so, I could have it within the next week. I really thought it would come last week when my SO was visiting, but hey, I guess managed expectations are better when dealing with this stuff.

Chelsea and Arturo

2-14-2009: I-129F mailed to VSC

2-18-2009: NOA1

2-19-2009: check cashed

06-23-2009: NOA2 date

06-25-2009: NVC received

7-21-2009: NVC mailed out

7-23-2009: Embassy received

7/31/2009: Medical appt.

9-10-2009: Interview Passed!

9-28-2009: Entry to U.S.

10-9-2009: Civil ceremony!

10-30-2009: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD applications

11-6-2009: NOAs for AOS, AP, EAD

11-12-2009: touch for AP

12-1-2009: biometrics

12-2-2009: touches for AOS/EAD (after biometrics)

12-17-2009: case transfered to CSC (touch)

12-28-2009: EAD ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

12-30-2009: AP ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

1-14-2010: Greencard ordered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.