• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Morning Everyone!

The forum is quite lately indeed. I'm hoping for all of your NOA2 hard copies to come, and am amazed at your optimism, it's a good way to think. I'm glad that you suggested the idea of screen printing the Skype records, Derek, I have a lot of "relationship proof" through that, and it won't be difficult to print it out.

June 23rd means 5 months away from my Lampros, 200 days left for his army, and 1 year of us communicating. I'm so grateful we get to see each other in less than a month though!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Meetings are fun. I went from a fast paced busy day yesterday to playing with myself today! BORED!

in the office and bored sucks!

plz define.."playing with myself" :blink:

please don't...

:innocent:

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hahah, you guys had to wait till almost noon to start talking about someones "monkey"... Uncle Richard sure adds spice to the forum. Isn't his honey visiting now?

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I just called the State Department to see if I could get an answer to why I'm in AP. There is no way to really know. Here are some of the things that can trigger AP.

1. The embassy asks for the petitions to be delayed due to a busy load.

2. Something catches the eye of someone at NVC and they want to look into it.

3. The USCIS has done a sloppy job checking and NVC has to do a more thorough job before sending it on.

4. A random selection.

There is no way to know, just wait until they are finished.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
NVC RECEIVED MY CASE TODAY IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPY I NEARLY CRIED OVER THE PHONE BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY CASE WAS LOST OR SOMETHING ... THANK YOU GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HOPE I DON'T GET SELECTED FOR AP!!! :(

Congrats. That is wonderful news. I am very happy for you and hope that it really speeds up from here for you.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Congrats! Your timeline says 5-29 NOA2 and you found out today? You may be in AP if it has been that long. You might want to check. If you call NVC you must ask the question "Is my petition in additional processing"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am having the worst day ever. Our Air Conditioner is broken. The repair people won't be here until tomorrow. I work in Orlando it is already 96 degrees in my office. I want to die. I can't leave until I finish this stupid project that I am working on.

Lee.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
I am having the worst day ever. Our Air Conditioner is broken. The repair people won't be here until tomorrow. I work in Orlando it is already 96 degrees in my office. I want to die. I can't leave until I finish this stupid project that I am working on.

u have the worse day ever?????????????nooo i have the worse day ever...i got a new supervisor and iam getting moved into an office with other 2 therapists that I completely hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why meeeeeeeeeeee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.