JeanneVictoria

Sunday

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cheryl, get her alot of fluids such as water, pedialyte, gatorade ect. No colored drinks.

Maybe she has the flu? or is she throwing up too? If its the flu, maybe theraflu would help. The one that you make into like a tea. Hope she gets well soon. Theres alot of virus stuff going around.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Cheryl, get her alot of fluids such as water, pedialyte, gatorade ect. No colored drinks.

Maybe she has the flu? or is she throwing up too? If its the flu, maybe theraflu would help. The one that you make into like a tea. Hope she gets well soon. Theres alot of virus stuff going around.

Thanks Tamara I have her plenty of fluids and and giving her medicine around the clock. She is vomiting some but not alot...just once yesterday morning and again this morning She just wanted 7 UP and chicken noodle soup yesterday......but she is worse today so I am going to pick her some Gatorade and more medicine in a little while. she is finally sleeping right now.

I feel really bad for her because she has alot of homework to do for her college and she feels so bad right now.

She is suppose to have her induction ceremony into the Honor Society for her college tomorrow but I do not think she will make it.

Timeline

All of this sounds exactly what was wrong with me back in the beginning of January. I woke up one morning with side, back pain then started throwing up and feeling terrible. I did go to the doc and he put me on some medicine to help with nauteousness and alot of fluids and off work and alot of rest.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
All of this sounds exactly what was wrong with me back in the beginning of January. I woke up one morning with side, back pain then started throwing up and feeling terrible. I did go to the doc and he put me on some medicine to help with nauteousness and alot of fluids and off work and alot of rest.

How long did it last? She has back pain too but can't afford to miss too much school. It is hard to make up days missed in college. I can call her doctor and get some zofran for nausea but she isn't throwing up alot so I do not think she needs it right now. I think it is a virus that needs rest and fluids.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning and Happy Sunday Everyone!!! (F)

We are trying to relax around here today...we wanted to go to the store today but my daughter has a very high fever and not feeling well..... so I guess mom will have to stay around the house and take care of her.

I hate it when my daughter feels bad. Even though she is 18 she is still my baby and always will be. But her fever is so high she is weak and her whole body hurts so I don't want to leave her alone.

If she is not better by tomorrow I will take off and go to doctor with her. I can't take her to the Emergency Room today because the co-pay has gone up to $100 for Emergency Room visits and the Doctor is only $30. I am sure it is just a bad virus or a bacterial infection which in either case all they will do is give her some medicine.

Anyway I hope you all are having a great Sunday.

Cheryl

Can you go to an Urgent Care? They are alot more reasonably priced.... usually the same co-pay as the doctor. If her fever goes above 103 or if she has any type of rash I'd go immediately. Also if her neck is stiff. At 18 I'd worry about meningitis.

http://children.webmd.com/vaccines/tc/meningitis-symptoms

No matter how old they are it's hard to see your baby sick... Insha'allah she will be better soon...

K

Timeline

I first woke up in side/back pain and then immediately it went to my stomach and I got up and started throwing up. That was Jan 5th. I went to the doc that morning. I was nauteous til the next Monday then started to feel better but I had found out that I also had UTI. Took the pills for both issues from the doc started to get better then on Wednesday Jan 21st same exact thing. Woke up in side/back pain, shot over to my stomach and I started throwing up. Was nauteous for the next 4 days after that. but only threw up 2 days, same exact time in the morning but 2 weeks apart.

Timeline

I can't believe it's Sunday already. Tomorrow another week of classes begin and I don't have any ideas for news packages. I'm tired of this Broadcast News Reporting for the TV show Mostly Moscow. bleh... I'm already getting the school blues four weeks in. It's early this time. It usually hits me around 6 weeks.

On a side note I was editing my VJ profile today and noticed some new features. Like you can make your last visitor list, comment list, and friends list disappear from your profile like the Captain. That's pretty nifty.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Did ya win the lottery there Jas? :D

Claudeth did when she married me :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.