EtherealVocalist

What if you send in ALL required info at first?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Well,

I feel that I am sending everything they are requiring right off the bat - what else could they ask for when interview time comes? Maybe employer letter from him and his pay stubs, but what else for evidence?

I am sending in the AOS package the following evidence:

I am doing my 2008 taxes this weekend - so i'll include that ( including my paystubs ) and 2007 taxes as well in the I-864 ( plenty above poverty lines )

ID auto Cards with my husband's name added to them. (Including paperwork to prove that)

My cable and electricity bills have my husband's name on them too. (Including paperwork to prove that)

He's on my health insurance, life and dental. (Including paperwork to prove that)

I don't own credit cards, but he's added to my 3 bank accounts. (Including paperwork to prove that) and a copy of his debit card and letter to our address

I am sending in (5) 3rd party affidavits affirming that our relationship and marriage is strong and genuine.

We met through music - i am including 2 CDs that we have made together ( I am a professional vocalist and he's a film composer ) and a letter

stating "our" story.

Lease agreement showing him on it. (Including paperwork to prove that)

Plenty of pictures from previous trips, vacations ( me to Germany to visit his family 2 times ), pictures of our place together, our wedding, cards, letters to each other.

Other than that, I mean I don't have much more else to send to them. I have worked my TAIL off to have all of this information and proofs in the last 2 weeks since our wedding. Getting married was the easy part lol

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated!

Timeline: I am the USC - my husband is the beneficiary

11-02-05:..........Met online - We are both musicians: him music composer and me vocalist ( visit me at: www.myspace.com/etherealsopranoamethyste )

11-26-08:..........My love comes to see me for a holiday visit.

01-24-09:..........Impromptu Wedding in our little apartment!!! I LOVE you!!!

02-03-09:..........Went to the Civil Surgeon - Enveloppe in hand! Life is good!

02-09-09:..........Mailed ( certified ) the AOS package ( I-485, I-130, I-864, I-765, I-131, G-325A + all supporting evidence and more! )

02-11-09:..........Package delivered at Chicago Lockbox

02-20-09:..........Money Orders Cashed!

02-23-09:..........We received today our 4 NOAs ( I-485, I-130, I-765 and I-131 ) - NOAs dated 2-18-09

02-24-09:..........Biometrics apt. Letter: 03-08-09 8AM.

03-09-09:..........Biometrics done - in and out in 10 mins.

03-20-09:..........Received today INTERVIEW LETTER FOR: 04-21-09!!!! ( TOTAL DAYS FROM FILING TO INTERVIEW: 68 DAYS!!! )

04-10-09:..........Received AP in mail!

04-13-09:..........Received EAD in mail! ~~~ WE ARE SO GRATEFUL AND HAPPY!!! ~~~

04-21-09:..........AOS interview in Manchester NH - I-130 approved - I-485 No decision made - Were told to wait for decision letter

04-27-09:.......... ******* WELCOME TO AMERICA LETTER RCD! ******* ~~ adjustment from VWP without a problem! ~~

05-01-09:..........GREENCARD IN HAND!!! WOOO!!!

TOTAL TIME FROM AOS REACHING LOCKBOX TO GREENCARD IN HAND: 79 DAYS!!!!

We sent in ALL the evidence of a bonafide marriage we had with the initial AOS submission. Took what ever else we accumalated during the processing time to the interview.

Doesn't everyone do that?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

alright, your response make me fee like I am an idiot...

I was wondering what else I could bring on top of what I am sending in when the interview comes...

Sorry if i wasted your time.

11-02-05:..........Met online - We are both musicians: him music composer and me vocalist ( visit me at: www.myspace.com/etherealsopranoamethyste )

02-09-09:..........Mailed ( certified ) the AOS package ( I-485, I-130, I-864, I-765, I-131, G-325A + all supporting evidence and more! )

02-23-09:..........We received today our 4 NOAs ( I-485, I-130, I-765 and I-131 ) - NOAs dated 2-18-09

03-20-09:..........Received today INTERVIEW LETTER FOR: 04-21-09!!!! ( TOTAL DAYS FROM FILING TO INTERVIEW: 68 DAYS!!! )

04-13-09:..........Received EAD in mail! ~~~ WE ARE SO GRATEFUL AND HAPPY!!! ~~~

04-21-09:..........AOS interview in Manchester NH - I-130 approved - I-485 No decision made - Were told to wait for decision letter

04-27-09:.......... ******* WELCOME TO AMERICA LETTER RCD! ******* ~~ adjustment from VWP without a problem! ~~

Filed: Timeline
We sent in ALL the evidence of a bonafide marriage we had with the initial AOS submission. Took what ever else we accumalated during the processing time to the interview.

No, some of the things listed maybe needed for the interview, if one is required.

I didn't send in anything listed below

ID auto Cards with my husband's name added to them. (Including paperwork to prove that)

My cable and electricity bills have my husband's name on them too. (Including paperwork to prove that)

He's on my health insurance, life and dental. (Including paperwork to prove that)

I don't own credit cards, but he's added to my 3 bank accounts. (Including paperwork to prove that) and a copy of his debit card and letter to our address

I am sending in (5) 3rd party affidavits affirming that our relationship and marriage is strong and genuine.

We met through music - i am including 2 CDs that we have made together ( I am a professional vocalist and he's a film composer ) and a letter

stating "our" story.

Plenty of pictures from previous trips, vacations ( me to Germany to visit his family 2 times ), pictures of our place together, our wedding, cards, letters to each other.

(That's ALOT)...I say save those things for the INTERVIEW should there be one. Best of luck

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sent nothing other than our marriage certificate... My wife was approved without interview... All of the extra "relationship" evidence need only be provided if you aer chosen for an interview...

YMMV

Timeline

No, some of the things listed maybe needed for the interview, if one is required.

I didn't send in anything listed below

stating "our" story.

(That's ALOT)...I say save those things for the INTERVIEW should there be one. Best of luck

Oh thank you for your kind reply - I am just really "#######" when it comes to send in all that is required right away so I don't go in my mind and worry that I have forgotten something after mailing the AOS.

I guess, it is plenty for now :)

Timeline
I sent nothing other than our marriage certificate... My wife was approved without interview... All of the extra "relationship" evidence need only be provided if you aer chosen for an interview...

Oh I am pretty sure i'll have an interview - we didn't go the K visa route. I doubt they'll approve the Greencard without interview, unless it has happened before and if I should send them the moon so it could happen, I might just do that lol.

Do they ever approve GC without interview these days if you didn't have a K visa and initial interview? I don't think so...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh I am pretty sure i'll have an interview - we didn't go the K visa route. I doubt they'll approve the Greencard without interview, unless it has happened before and if I should send them the moon so it could happen, I might just do that lol.

Do they ever approve GC without interview these days if you didn't have a K visa and initial interview? I don't think so...

not likely

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.