Ahmed N Cheryl

What are you getting your Mena Man for Valentine's Day???

123 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well the massage place is MassageEnvy.com first time goers pay only $39 for an hour! After that its only $65 for an hour and sooooooooo worth it! I try to go every 3 months but I really should go more! My mani/pedi salon is a different place than the Massage Envy office. But with the mani/pedi they do give an foot,leg, hand arm and neck massage. GOSH! I cant wait to go again!!!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B'stilla sounds really good and sometime soon i vow to try to make it.

Valentine's Day is coming and I dont really want to be the one making plans

I would like for him to learn the romanticism behind this day, which I think he already knows and plan accordingly.

He works now so he could afford something inexpensive. Even if he doesnt drive there is a couple places he go if he needed a card

or a small box of chocolates. It is the thought that counts and now that he has more control over his situation, I dont want to say a word

I just would like to see some action. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well the massage place is MassageEnvy.com first time goers pay only $39 for an hour! After that its only $65 for an hour and sooooooooo worth it! I try to go every 3 months but I really should go more! My mani/pedi salon is a different place than the Massage Envy office. But with the mani/pedi they do give an foot,leg, hand arm and neck massage. GOSH! I cant wait to go again!!!

sounds great!!!! Sounds like a great deal!! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My favorite Day Spa is running a special thru Feb. A signature Facial (includes foot soak, massage, mask, scrub and more) and manicure for $55 :wow:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ohhh they have locations here!!! I am so excited about this - thank you for sharing!!!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

sniff, sniff, he don't want nothing and i probably won't get anything!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

My favorite Day Spa is running a special thru Feb. A signature Facial (includes foot soak, massage, mask, scrub and more) and manicure for $55 :wow:

Where?? I can be there in 1.5 HOURS!!!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline
Hi everyone. I was just wondering what you all have decided to do for your Mena Man for Valentine's Day? I am having a hard time deciding. I am almost sure we will join the Arab Valentine Day Party in Atlanta but I still need a present. If you don't mind sharing I would love to know. :yes:

Sending ROSES to my wife. all the way to Morocco:)

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi everyone. I was just wondering what you all have decided to do for your Mena Man for Valentine's Day? I am having a hard time deciding. I am almost sure we will join the Arab Valentine Day Party in Atlanta but I still need a present. If you don't mind sharing I would love to know. :yes:

Sending ROSES to my wife. all the way to Morocco:)

Smart man!

Henna: Give me a date and time. Maybe I can corral Rajaa and Jundp to join us. :D

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Henna: Give me a date and time. Maybe I can corral Rajaa and Jundp to join us. :D

I booked an appointment for the 21st at 2:30pm :dance: If you gals want to come we can relax and hang out at my place after and I can fix some dinner (F)

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Mine's getting a pair of bears that sing and a nice box o chocolates (that I'll prolly get the privelage of eating)

He'll prolly get me the same thing he got me for christmas ... Him asking me why I didn't buy myself anything...

I know it's not in their culture to care about these holidays but mine knows that it's important to me so I at least would like a card or carton of smokes lol...SOMETHING would be better than nothing.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.