3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Anyone been touched twice and approval soon after? Or has everyone been touched 3 times, then approval? When NOID is sent out is it posted on USCIS web site? Does anyone know?

Dear lostinNJ,

Mine also touched twice and got the APPROVAL.

Did you get a job.

Anyone been touched twice and approval soon after? Or has everyone been touched 3 times, then approval? When NOID is sent out is it posted on USCIS web site? Does anyone know?

Dear lostinNJ,

Mine also touched twice and got the APPROVAL.

Did you get a job.

Yeah, I start my new job at Delta on Nov. 2nd

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: Other Timeline

As for me, nothing is new. After I sent a letter requesting extension of my prima facie my lawyer got the extension for 60 more days again and FINALLY he sent a letter to vermont office requesting status of my case since my next hearing for proceedings is coming up and there is no decision taken on my vawa case. Letter was sent last week, so I hope to get at least "a touch" in my case within this week, just to know that they received his letter. Other than that, there is no more news.... What could it be? I think I have done almost everything that it was on my hands to get a decision on my case, I sent letters to vermont because my case is out of processing times, requests for extension of prima facie cases because my alwyer never requested one, contacted congress people without sucess, went to catholic charities and get another point of view from their lawyer, called 1-800 number and get no info at all from them, sent emails to Vermont, bothered my lawyer every single week... I mean what else I could do? :help: I haven't get any RFE, I started thinking that I would rather to get a RFE than this silence... :unsure:

(L) GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR PRAYING FOR ME, I TRULY APPRECIATE IT (L)

Honest do u have an interview date as of yet and do you know how long it takes to get an interview?

N-400 Naturalization

Bubbles I got the job with Delta, I start on the 2nd Nov... EWTN I'm sure with a second request from your attorney things will take a turn.

N-400 Naturalization

Timeline

DEAR FRIENDS :star: !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS....As of now, no answer, no touches, no updates.... Finally my lawyer sent a letter requesting status of my case to Vermont office last week because my next calendar hearing is coming up and the judge did not want to cancel my proceeding process against me until receive an answer from VAWA :blush: .

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR ME :innocent: !!!

EWTN hang in there it's coming... I'm praying for u and everyone else here.

Dear All,

I Wish all of you a GOOD LUCK to get the approval ASAP.

Edited by Honest

Timeline
As for me, nothing is new. After I sent a letter requesting extension of my prima facie my lawyer got the extension for 60 more days again and FINALLY he sent a letter to vermont office requesting status of my case since my next hearing for proceedings is coming up and there is no decision taken on my vawa case. Letter was sent last week, so I hope to get at least "a touch" in my case within this week, just to know that they received his letter. Other than that, there is no more news.... What could it be? I think I have done almost everything that it was on my hands to get a decision on my case, I sent letters to vermont because my case is out of processing times, requests for extension of prima facie cases because my alwyer never requested one, contacted congress people without sucess, went to catholic charities and get another point of view from their lawyer, called 1-800 number and get no info at all from them, sent emails to Vermont, bothered my lawyer every single week... I mean what else I could do? :help: I haven't get any RFE, I started thinking that I would rather to get a RFE than this silence... :unsure:

(L) GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR PRAYING FOR ME, I TRULY APPRECIATE IT (L)

Dear EWTN,

They will definitely touch your case. I hope you attorney definitely wrote a good request letter to Adjudicate your case.

you will hear a good news pretty soon.

You're almost there :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline
Honest do u have an interview date as of yet and do you know how long it takes to get an interview?

Dear lostinNJ,

I married to a Green Card (Permanent Resident) Holder and I applied only for EAD (to Vermont Service Center) as I have to wait for the visa number to be available for my country. I don't have money to apply for Green Card & Parole. something is better than nothing. Its almost a month now and no letter from USCIS for my EAD fingerprint. I have get job save some money for my PR.

I trying to get a job and everywhere they are asking for GC, EAD or any other non immigrant working visa.

I taught of going for school and its very very expensive to pay my tution fees and for the loan, I am not eligible that's what the university people are saying. Its a big procedure and we have to spend hell lot of money.

Ghanamade & Gaberila post bunch of information about applying and also regarding the interview dates? I am really unable to help you as I don't have experience or information. Some other members also posted some info regarding interviews. if you get a time just go through it.

I heard from my counselor that you will get it within 2 weeks to 6 weeks for an interview date which depends upon the officer moving the files from Vermont Service Center to the NBC/Lock box location. They said you can see the touchs few days after the approval that it will transfer from vermont.

I wish you a GOOD LUCK and also HAPPY that you got a job in DELTA.

I really feel very sad about EWTN, waiting pretty long time. I am sure EWTN will get a good news very soon.

Edited by Honest

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

dima i thing that good that mean they are working on your case , i sent letter twice and every time they just toched and i didnt herd any thing . my attorney send letter to VSC for extinsion for my prima facie since i never got one after my firest one expier will see this time if they going to send me somthing

do gays thing life is about luck or been smart....somtime you do the best you can and leave the rest to god

good luck for all of us .....!!! we need it

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline
dima i thing that good that mean they are working on your case , i sent letter twice and every time they just toched and i didnt herd any thing . my attorney send letter to VSC for extinsion for my prima facie since i never got one after my firest one expier will see this time if they going to send me somthing

do gays thing life is about luck or been smart....somtime you do the best you can and leave the rest to god

Yahya, I never have a problem with prima facie, my lawyer is very good about it. USCIS wants almost beg them to do something.

I think during a month they will give you an answer. Good luck!

AOS from B1/B2:

January 12 - I-130 & I-485 Delivered

January 24 - Both checks cashed

January 26 - Both NoAs received

February 9 - Biometrics letter received

February 17 - Biometrics appointment

January 18 - Green Card Ordered (No Interview)

January 22 - Green Card Mailed

Timeline

Yahya, I never have a problem with prima facie, my lawyer is very good about it. USCIS wants almost beg them to do something.

I think during a month they will give you an answer. Good luck!

Prima facie is good for nothing to get any other benefits. Its good to extend and keep your case upto date as it will expires after the specified date in the Prima Facie. you have to write a letter to request for an extension of Prima Facie atleast 15 days before. I use to write a letter 30 days before as USCIS takes more time.

Good Luck to all of you. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline
USCIS updated processing time for VAWA

As of August 31,2009 they were working on July 29, 2008

I hope USCIS might be working on the August 2008 or September 2008 cases now because we are in OCT 2009.

Check this website for your RFE http://www.asistahelp.org/vawa.htm and also the link which you posted in this forum.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi you guys. I just came on to update my signature, I had my biometrics done yesterday at 9 in the morning and at 6 yesterday evening I got an email letting me know that the production of my EAC had been ordered! Yyyeeee! That was fast. Finally I can work!

Praying for all of you...

I360

June 18 2008 - I360 filed

June 27 2008 - Prima facie determination sent

April 22 2009 - RFE received

June 31 2009 - Requested documents sent out

July 8 2009 - Documents received and case work resumed

July 13, 16 & 17 2009 - touched

July 30 2009 - Approved!!!!!!

AOS

Sept 3 2009 - Filed I485, I765, I131 by USPS express

Sept 4 2009 - Application delivered

Sept 21 2009 - NOA for all applications received

Sept 25 2009 - Biometrics notice received; Appointment date (Oct 20 2009)

Oct 8 2009 - I 131 application approved

Oct 20 2009- Biometrics Completed

Oct 20 2009 - (I765) Card Production Ordered

Oct 29 2009 - Received EAD

Oct 30 2009 - Received notice of interview date (Dec 7th 2009)

Dec 7 2009 - Interview completed

Dec 9 2009 - Card production Ordered!

Dec 12 2009 - Welcome Letter Received

Dec 19 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

Timeline
Hi you guys. I just came on to update my signature, I had my biometrics done yesterday at 9 in the morning and at 6 yesterday evening I got an email letting me know that the production of my EAC had been ordered! Yyyeeee! That was fast. Finally I can work!

CONGRAGULATIONS ON YOUR EAD & BEST WISHES TO GET THE GC ASAP :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: .

I APPLIED FOR EAD ON 17TH SEP 2009 AND GOT THE RECEIPT ON 23RD BUT STILL WAITING FOR FINGER PRINTING. I APPLIED TO VERMONT SERVICE CENTER AND I THINK THAT MIGHT BE THE REASON FOR THE DELAY.

CONGRAGULATIONS ON YOUR EAD & BEST WISHES TO GET THE GC ASAP :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: .

I APPLIED FOR EAD ON 17TH SEP 2009 AND GOT THE RECEIPT ON 23RD BUT STILL WAITING FOR FINGER PRINTING. I APPLIED TO VERMONT SERVICE CENTER AND I THINK THAT MIGHT BE THE REASON FOR THE DELAY.

I never did finger print for my EAD :unsure:

N-400 Naturalization

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.