3,045 posts in this topic

Dear:

NArocks - Niagara - GhanaMade88 - Gabriela525 - gwerty07

Thank you very much for your replays but most of it for keeping me in your prayer... I saw that they have touched my case today, but status has not change: it's still pending... Better than nothing, right? :star:

I'm possitive that GOD is in control and He will lead me wherever He wants me to go. :goofy: It's been a long and stressful road for me ( and I bet for all of us), so at this time, I pray for accepting His Will if they don't approve my case. It would be very frustrated and sad for me but He has a plan for each of us and I need to accept it without understanding. :yes:

Guys..... :star: I'll keep you posted if anything else change in my case again and I DID APPRECIATE every single of your encouraging words. Thank you VERY MUCH for every single word, replay, response that I have received since the first day that I came to this forum. (F) It's been like having a family here with your support!!!!!!!!! I wish I could give you a HUG right now :wub:

No worries you will be approved, remember I told you about my dream? Well I think it's coming.

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: Other Timeline
Dear:

Thank you very much for your replays but most of it for keeping me in your prayer... I saw that they have touched my case today, but status has not change: it's still pending... Better than nothing, right? :star:

I'm possitive that GOD is in control and He will lead me wherever He wants me to go. :goofy: It's been a long and stressful road for me ( and I bet for all of us), so at this time, I pray for accepting His Will if they don't approve my case. It would be very frustrated and sad for me but He has a plan for each of us and I need to accept it without understanding. :yes:

Guys..... :star: I'll keep you posted if anything else change in my case again and I DID APPRECIATE every single of your encouraging words. Thank you VERY MUCH for every single word, replay, response that I have received since the first day that I came to this forum. (F) It's been like having a family here with your support!!!!!!!!! I wish I could give you a HUG right now :wub:

No worries you will be approved, remember I told you about my dream? Well I think it's coming.

(F)(F)(F)(F)

My Friend :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?......... I T W A S T O U C H E D , 2nd TIME EVER TODAY.........I don't know if they're good or bad news coming up, but... I just wanted to THANK YOU for being such a nice person during my journey (which it hasn't ended)... I believe my case was touched today because the letter I sent inquiring status of my I-360 about 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I was so excited when I saw it this morning , I couldn't believe it and still can't... We'll see if you're dreamming right........hahahhahaha

:star::star::star:
Edited by EWTN2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey 'EWTN2009' hopefully the approv is coming soon , i know how you feel now my i360 its been 10 month know and nothing yet

i well pray for you :thumbs: bc/z i lknow what vawa floks go thru and hop for every body get approve soon

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

by the way 'EWTN2009' i sow you live in miami FL i was ther last week visting friend, and i live in ohio O.M.G ITS SO HOT THIER LIKE 98 bc/z im not ustd to this kind of waether but it was fun

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

by the way 'EWTN2009' i sow you live in miami FL i was ther last week visting friend, and i live in ohio O.M.G ITS SO HOT THIER LIKE 98 bc/z im not ustd to this kind of waether but it was fun

YAHYA54

Yes, it's been so hot lately. In the mornings around 8 we're already at 88 degrees. Some days at noon we have reached 103 degrees, it feels like you're going to die, air it's so hot that it's difficult to breath in... But I love this TROPICAL weather, excepts for Huracanes Seasson :unsure:

LostinNJ

Please go to bed and tell us tomorrow what did you dream? hahahahahaha... Just teasing you... We'll see what's happening with my case tomorrow...

Ok, guys, thanks all for your GREAT SUPPORT! TAKE CARE :thumbs:

Edited by EWTN2009

My Dear Friends:

It was a false alarm.... This is what I got this morning

Please be aware that the Service cannot confirm or deny the existence of your petition/application over the phone or through a referral. Please send your inquiry in written form with the original signature of the inquirer. If there is an attorney of record or representative, please send a properly signed G-28 Notice of Appearance of Attorney or Representative. Third parties will not be recognized. Thank you for your understanding.

For future status inquiries of a petition or application filed at this Center you may want to utilize our National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. If you would like to obtain forms, filing instructions, case status or schedule an appointment with your local office, please visit our website at www.uscis.gov. You must use the InfoPass Appointment Scheduler prior to visiting your local office.

Officer Terri

Vermont Service Center

Customer Service Unit

I sent my inquiry in written and copy of my prima facie letter two weeeks ago, I don't have copy of G-28 form from my attorney and every time when I asked him to request status of my case he said that I need to wait until september 30. What do you think? :blush: ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I filed vawa July 08 but I am still waiting but sometimes i get so depressed.

:crying:

AWWWWW dont cry there is a light at the end of the tunnel

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Dear:

Dear EWTN2009,

Thank you for your words,we all be praying for you,you'll see everything will be fine,for me also it's been a long and stressful road,and thank god now step by step i hope all will be good,i try not to lose a hope and soon we'll be reading here from you about your approval;)

GOD BLESS YOU AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Dear:

Dear EWTN2009,

Thank you for your words,we all be praying for you,you'll see everything will be fine,for me also it's been a long and stressful road,and thank god now step by step i hope all will be good,i try not to lose a hope and soon we'll be reading here from you about your approval;)

GOD BLESS YOU AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Hi KoshkaMoshka.......... I appreciate your replay and your beautiful words. It has been such a long way and stressful journey. I'm not only tired of waiting, i am tired of paying lawyers, emotionally I'm extremely hurt, I feel like I lost most of my happiness, you know, it''s like having a cake without sugar. But this is the road that God wanted me to do and I'm trying to accept His holy Will..... So, I will keep praying for all of us, seeking God's peace and love and wishing to receive a decision whatever this would be SOON...........I just want a decision. If I gotta go I will, but I need a decision, I don't want to be waiting more time.......... So, maybe that's why today I'm frustrated. We'll see.... Thanks again for writting :star:

Hi everybody! :huh:

Panic today, I will have my Interview next Tuesday August 18, myself and my two boys, really scare! Wow, what a journey, best wishes for all of you.

I found this song and gives me lots of hope, please pray for me and my family please!!

Seconds, hours, so many days

You know what you want but how long can you wait?

Every moment lasts forever

When you feel you lost your way

And what if my chances were already gone?

Started believing that I could be wrong

But you give me one good reason

To fight and never walk away

With every step you climb another mountain

Every breath it's harder to believe

You make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes

To get to that one thing

Just when you think the road is going nowhere

Just when you almost gave up on your dreams

They take you by the hand and show you that you can

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries!

I fought to the limit to stand on the edge

What if today is as good it gets?

Don't know where the future's headed

But nothing's gonna bring me down

I've jumped every bridge and I've run every line

I've risked being saved but I always knew why

I always knew why!

So hear I am still holding on!

To get to that one thing

Just when you think the road is going nowhere

Just when you almost gave up on your dreams

They take you by the hand and show you that you can

You can go higher, you can go deeper

There are no boundaries above and beneath you

Break every rule 'cause there's nothing between you and your dreams

Yeah! There are no boundaries

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries

This is my timeline:

AOS

05-04-2009 - FEDEX AOS GABRIELA, BOY 1 AND BOY 2

05-06-2009 - DELIVERED SIGNED BY JOHN CHYBO 9:30 AM

05-13-2009 -CHECKS CASHED 1010.00 + 1010.00 + 600.00 (UNDER 14) OUCH!!

05-16-2009 - RECEIVED NOA'S I-485 I-765 (SIX ENVELOPES!!)

05-21-2009 - RECEIVED BIOMETRICS FOR 06-03-2009 ALL THREE CASES

06-03-200 - BIOMETRICS DONE

06-10-2009 - EMAIL - ORDERED PRODUCTION OF YOUR NEW CARDS THREE, MY TWO BOYS AND MINE

06-18-2009 - AGAIN!! EMAIL -ORDERED PRODUCTION OF YOUR NEW CARDS THREE, MY TWO BOYS AND MINE

06-22-2009 - THREE EAC'S IN THE MAIL

06-22-09 - RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE FOR AUGUST 18 (MY BOYS AND MINE TOGERHER) THANK GOD!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.