:dance::dance::dance:

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Filed: Timeline
:dance::dance: Good news .My hubbys interview was on april 15th .Allhumdulliah evrything went smooth No Ap :dance: many thanks To Allah has helped us .So his inetrview was short didnt asked him much questions and told my hubby to pick his passport in few days from Amex.Inshallah our lonest journey will over .We deserved it its been 4 yrs been waiting since 2005 .Good news for all the ladies who r waiting for their hubbys i heard now they r giving visas out to all the guys .Obama zinda baad(long live)OBama is good guy he made alot of changes he is fair with everyone .Hate bush :devil: since i suffered alot of his stupid rules .Anyways im happy now inshalaah it will over soon so hopefully by next week or so as soon as he gets his visa he is catching next flight inshalaah :):dance::dance: Hey Revived many congrats to u sis :) We made it after lon waiting .Best of luck to ppl who r still waiitng .Fahad best wishes let me know when ur wife gets her visa okaay :thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:dance::dance: Good news .My hubbys interview was on april 15th .Allhumdulliah evrything went smooth No Ap :dance: many thanks To Allah has helped us .So his inetrview was short didnt asked him much questions and told my hubby to pick his passport in few days from Amex.Inshallah our lonest journey will over .We deserved it its been 4 yrs been waiting since 2005 .Good news for all the ladies who r waiting for their hubbys i heard now they r giving visas out to all the guys .Obama zinda baad(long live)OBama is good guy he made alot of changes he is fair with everyone .Hate bush :devil: since i suffered alot of his stupid rules .Anyways im happy now inshalaah it will over soon so hopefully by next week or so as soon as he gets his visa he is catching next flight inshalaah :):dance::dance: Hey Revived many congrats to u sis :) We made it after lon waiting .Best of luck to ppl who r still waiitng .Fahad best wishes let me know when ur wife gets her visa okaay :thumbs::thumbs:

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationsssssssssssssssss

i m so happy 4 you both=))))

duas .. oh so many visa news i have heard today m'A

lucks to all

ybutt.. u r in q... plz Allah tallah help my lil brother too=)

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :dance::dance::dance:

Best wishes to you and your husband :luv:

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Congrats! :dance:

:star: Best of luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CONGRATULATION TO REVIVED, LONELY HEART, FAHADJI AND ROBINA ,I HOPE AND PRAY FOR YOU ALL A LONG HAPPY LIFE WITH UR PARTNER :dance:

SEBTAIN, MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON US AND GET US OUT OF THIS AP SOON AND GET OUR VISA TOO INSHAALLAH

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Question to those living in Pakistan

Is it common in the villages not to have street names and number addresses? My fiance moved back to his village in November cuz his job wanted him to resign due to the fact he couldnt commit to a full year of service cuz he was honest with them and told them didnt know when he would be receiving his visa. Anyways I am concerned about this address in the village cuz it really isnt an address no street number , just the city and the post office where he is located . Is this common and im worried how this may effect our AP. He says its a everybody knows every body so the postman knows where it is and how to find him by his fathers name :huh: . Im concerned cuz that is not how it is in the United States everybody has a address or a P.O. Box . Anyways i gave this info to the embassy about a month ago. Is the embassy aware of these villages not having IMOP a real address? Is this common? Please enlighten me :help:

Thats not true from start till end. every home in Pak has postal address just like any home in any city or country...i dont know who is giving you that impression to believe on. lemme clear it up...when we talk about any country's population, we count how many ppl live in any village, town, city, province and whatsoever. The calculation is not based on counting ppl one by one in a row LOL, but by numer of houses. Residents of any particular house are registered with goverment election voting system by giving their house number. This house number is already assigned by the goverment. So when it comes to counting ppl, we talk about the house number of that particular house, that gives you the number of ppl living on. For instance, 2, Gali number 5, muhalla abc, zila xyz, faisalabad, Pakistan.

it means 2 is a house number, Gali number means street number or name, zila means town, faisalabad is a city of Pakistan and you know what Pakistan is...

so where and how one could say that villages in Pak doesn't have address?

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Question to those living in Pakistan

Is it common in the villages not to have street names and number addresses? My fiance moved back to his village in November cuz his job wanted him to resign due to the fact he couldnt commit to a full year of service cuz he was honest with them and told them didnt know when he would be receiving his visa. Anyways I am concerned about this address in the village cuz it really isnt an address no street number , just the city and the post office where he is located . Is this common and im worried how this may effect our AP. He says its a everybody knows every body so the postman knows where it is and how to find him by his fathers name :huh: . Im concerned cuz that is not how it is in the United States everybody has a address or a P.O. Box . Anyways i gave this info to the embassy about a month ago. Is the embassy aware of these villages not having IMOP a real address? Is this common? Please enlighten me :help:

Thats not true from start till end. every home in Pak has postal address just like any home in any city or country...i dont know who is giving you that impression to believe on. lemme clear it up...when we talk about any country's population, we count how many ppl live in any village, town, city, province and whatsoever. The calculation is not based on counting ppl one by one in a row LOL, but by numer of houses. Residents of any particular house are registered with goverment election voting system by giving their house number. This house number is already assigned by the goverment. So when it comes to counting ppl, we talk about the house number of that particular house, that gives you the number of ppl living on. For instance, 2, Gali number 5, muhalla abc, zila xyz, faisalabad, Pakistan.

it means 2 is a house number, Gali number means street number or name, zila means town, faisalabad is a city of Pakistan and you know what Pakistan is...

so where and how one could say that villages in Pak doesn't have address?

you are a lil late in responding=) they already rec'vd their visa!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow, This has great news for many couples. Makes you wonder what they've been doing-just sitting on the paperwork for years???? Anyway, I'm glad they decided to clear some of the cases out. Congratulations to everyone!!!

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

CONGRATS..........:)

Kindly put your husbands detail Interview experience here, as i have mine in couple of days.

Best Wishs

Timeline

My wife has changed her Maiden Name that we used when we filed I-130. SO, when she emails or mail them DS3032, which name should we use?? Can we use her married name because we are gonna change the name in DS230 anyway and her passport is going to be in her married name??? Has anyone else done that here??? Thanks in advance

Filed: Timeline

Kindly put your husbands detail Interview experience here, as i have mine in couple of days.

Best Wishs

Thank u all for wishing us /Best of lukcyk and to all of u who r waiting .And Luckyk, hmm yeah his interview was smooth didnt asked him much questions .They just asked few questions

Q1-Whats ur wifes # (my #) so he told the lady my #:)

Q2Which State i live?

Q3- She asked if my hubby had every travled abroad? He said no then she said for example like india ? He said no, i duno y she said Inida thinking thats the closest and neghboring country mayb :wacko: ?

Q4.this question i find very silly n stupid one :blink: ,lol she said Why didnt u go to USa yet? i love the answer my hubby gave .he said "When u'll give me visa thats when im gona go" She laughed and said inshallaah u will get visa :)

Those r the only questiones which were asked then she said congratulations pick up ur passport from Amex will call u soon so inshalah hopefully next week :)

They didnt ask for any pics of wedding film ect.. while he took everything cards letters cuz u never know they can ask for anything so just b prepaired take anything possible since they r very weird .But Allhumdullilah it was nice expreince :):dance:

Edited by Lonely heart

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.