MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys,

I was just going through Arriving in America, POE drill. I saw this there:

"HINT: do not lock your luggage, or use TSA-approved locks." Is it compulsory to put TSA approved locks? I mean I have seen people putting locks that open with key on the bags. What is the right way?

Edited by kute

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Please give me advice guys :help: My Fiance is here & things are not working out & wanna break up with her. What I want to know is how do I Cancel her Visa?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! after all that you guys want to breakup !!!!! try patching up!

come on!!! may Allah do afiyat...

duas 4 u n her

Edited by Revived

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Timeline
Guys,

"HINT: do not lock your luggage, or use TSA-approved locks." Is it compulsory to put TSA approved locks? I mean I have seen people putting locks that open with key on the bags. What is the right way?

we travel a lot to all over the world., n domesticially n to caribbeans etc.. use TSA lock .. so if they want to open it they culd .. it is not 'compulsary' to use TSA lock.. have used others .. once they just broke the reg lock and opened it .. however my face washes and few other stuff were missing LOL... but that only happened once...

Edited by Revived

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Timeline
Guys,

we travel a lot to all over the world., n domesticially n to caribbeans etc.. use TSA lock .. so if they want to open it they culd .. it is not 'compulsary' to use TSA lock.. have used others .. once they just broke the reg lock and opened it .. however my face washes and few other stuff were missing LOL... but that only happened once...

haha face wash :P

Where can one find TSA approved locks in Pakistan? Can one put on China made locks on them :D These are the ones easily available.

Timeline

Crew,

I was told by the DOS that my fiance's visa was printed on 2/26/09. Not sure wat that means since they dun have his passport... i was told that now embassy is waiting for the 'expired' docs... Hopefully the embassy will contact us soon.... i hope this is puts an end to our AP:(

plz pray for us,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Crew,

I was told by the DOS that my fiance's visa was printed on 2/26/09. Not sure wat that means since they dun have his passport... i was told that now embassy is waiting for the 'expired' docs... Hopefully the embassy will contact us soon.... i hope this is puts an end to our AP:(

plz pray for us,

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Please give me advice guys :help: My Fiance is here & things are not working out & wanna break up with her. What I want to know is how do I Cancel her Visa?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! after all that you guys want to breakup !!!!! try patching up!

duas 4 u n her

I am trrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggg but still wanna know how to cancel the visa?

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Crew,

plz pray for us,

So happy for u my sweet sister pakigal & Revived..lol :dance:

Filed: Timeline

Just wanted to update all of you on our journey. My husband arrived here in November. We live in alaska so he was getting depressed because of no sunlight and cold all the time and staying inside. I tried to make him feel at home by cooking Pakistan food and stuff. Only I dont know how to cook it so some things didnt come out right. He said to me "oh its so good" but i knew he missed his food and things at home. It was rough for awhile.

Then he found a job at walmart. Now its very good. He met some pakistani people there. I drive him to work and he takes the bus home. He is trying to save up some money for a car so he can drive himself to work and back. Everybody just loves him here. His department has gotten the best so far and he is so happy now. He is happy now I am happy. :star::star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Revived,

Crew,

plz pray for us,

Awesome news and will definitely keep making duas for you.

2ond journey,

Thanks for the update and it does take time to adjust like you found out. As far as the cooking goes just take it one day at a time. I can cook very few dishes and they are never like he is used to getting at home. Luckily, some desi friends send him goodies off and on so he is not too left out.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

FaisalShirin4eva

Try Harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

Revived

OMGGGGGG.... :dance::dance::dance:

I read somewhere that they are printing off the visa's even before having all the final things in place so the checks will not expire while trying to finalize everything. WaHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Keep us updated please :luv:

2ond journey

Good to hear that he is adjusting well. I wish you both the best in your life together. :luv:

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Timeline

duas 4 u n her

I am trrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggg but still wanna know how to cancel the visa?

hey bro...its sad to see that its not working out between you guys. but before you make a decision - make sure its the rite one. you guys already waited for a long time you dont want to go through with it again.

but then again i do remember you saying that your relationship was shaky even before your fiancee got here. it is your personal issue.

you have been very helpful in giving advice here. and i hate to be giving you this type of advice in return. but since you asked ... i read on this site some time ago that you can withdraw your k1 by writing a letter to the uscis.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

those people who have got their immigrant visa:

how long did it take from the point of your interview to the point you got your visa in hand???

please do reply.

and what is is the usual lenght of time??

and those who needed a joint sponsor probably it takes more time for them but how much time usually or in your case?

Do u have any information regarding the same question about a family who has immigrated on F4 case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.