MayaLar

How long after an RFE received by USCIS

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone!!!!

Just curious about the timeline after USCIS received RFE from us(Jan21). When we checked on our status it states there that we should expect a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date they received our response....

It's frustrating to handle such a long wait after 7months but still looking forward for a positive result soon..... :(

01/05/10 - Visa on Hand

01/16/10 - POE Seattle Tacoma airport, WA

02/03/10 - Received SSN

03/09/10 - 2nd year Anniversary

04/12/10 - AOS, EAD, AP Application Submitted

04/14/10 - USCIS received package(AOS application)

04/22/10 - got email notification receipt number

04/24/10 - Received hard copy I-797 notice of action (AOS, EAD, AP)

04/30/10 - Biometrics notice thru mail

05/11/10 - Biometrics Appointment

It depends of how easy the evedince to gather..I was also go through on RFE but mine was easy...I was also nervous bcoz I was thinking that it will be cause of a delay or denial of our papers...after 3 days, a letter arrived from USCIS asking us to submit form 325A. I forgot to submit Biometric form both uf us. I was worried bcoz they only gave us 30 days to accomplish the form. And I am from Phil, and mail takes a week or more. Good that there is an LBC here in Phil it only took 3 days and he received my letter already. I sent Monday the Form 325A bcoz my signature is needed. My fiance received that on Thursday and he then forwarded that to this address

USCIS

24000 Avila Road

2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Nigel,

CA 92677

...dont use PO Box bcoz it will takes another week for them to get it bcoz everyday PO Box received a ton of letters and may cause of your letter delay. On December 10, our status changed to "Approval Sent"

Good luck and you are safe.[/b]

Timeline
It depends of how easy the evedince to gather..I was also go through on RFE but mine was easy...I was also nervous bcoz I was thinking that it will be cause of a delay or denial of our papers...after 3 days, a letter arrived from USCIS asking us to submit form 325A. I forgot to submit Biometric form both uf us. I was worried bcoz they only gave us 30 days to accomplish the form. And I am from Phil, and mail takes a week or more. Good that there is an LBC here in Phil it only took 3 days and he received my letter already. I sent Monday the Form 325A bcoz my signature is needed. My fiance received that on Thursday and he then forwarded that to this address

USCIS

24000 Avila Road

2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Nigel,

CA 92677

...dont use PO Box bcoz it will takes another week for them to get it bcoz everyday PO Box received a ton of letters and may cause of your letter delay. On December 10, our status changed to "Approval Sent"

Good luck and you are safe.[/b]

Thank you so much for your reply. According to case status on line uscis already got our RFE Jan21 and we are now waiting to get an approval soon. I noticed that you had yours after 6days. Wish we will be receiving it soon as well. Have a great day!!!

01/05/10 - Visa on Hand

02/03/10 - Received SSN

Timeline
we sent in our RFE last week or the week before still waiting for an update :(

Hi there!

We sent in our RFE Jan12 and they got it Jan21.

I have been reading some posts these past few days and I noticed that few petitioners got their approval a week after through the uscis website and a hard copy of NOA2 after 2weeks. Let's track our timeline miss g....Any update on your case status regarding receipt of RFE????Let's hope for the best!!! :)

01/05/10 - Visa on Hand

02/03/10 - Received SSN

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi there!

We sent in our RFE Jan12 and they got it Jan21.

I have been reading some posts these past few days and I noticed that few petitioners got their approval a week after through the uscis website and a hard copy of NOA2 after 2weeks. Let's track our timeline miss g....Any update on your case status regarding receipt of RFE????Let's hope for the best!!! :)

nothing yet!! but thanks for ur help...i was even having dreams about it... its been alil more than a week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They recieved our REF on Jan 15th and we are still waiting for a response also. You are not alone :unsure:

urggh...i feel better knowing its not just me hopefully we will be celebrating another milestone soon!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They recieved our REF on Jan 15th and we are still waiting for a response also. You are not alone :unsure:

urggh...i feel better knowing its not just me hopefully we will be celebrating another milestone soon!!!!

GAWD I hope so ! :thumbs:

eNVl.gif R8nu.gif KHYe.gif 2Gxj.gif QAfc.gif vIpQ.gif yjoB.gif

Timeline

GAWD I hope so ! :thumbs:

Yes indeed it was a relief knowing we are not just alone......Wish we can have some good news soon.... :yes:

01/05/10 - Visa on Hand

02/03/10 - Received SSN

• 5 months later...
Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I got my RFE in April and no word back on NAO2 yet :(

I-129: December'08

NAO1: December'08

RFE: April'09

NAO2-email: July'09

NA02-HardCopy: July'09

NVC->Embassy: July'09

Packet 3:July'09

Interview: september 17

Visa on hand: October 9

-_-

Arrival to US:

Filing for GC: November'09

GC on hand: March'10

• 2 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I sent back Rfe on k1 fiancé visa since January 25th 2011, we are now in November still no Nao2.what can I do pls

I sent back Rfe on k1 fiancé visa since January 25th 2011, we are now in November still no Nao2.what can I do pls

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.