MrsRowe

Ticking, Ticking

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Just 19 days till my husband's interview. Man, i am so nervous, happy and excited. Geeze. I cannot wait but it just kind of hit me now that our long wait is almost over. I have been married since June 9, 2007 but my husband was my first love, since we were children. This feels like it's been coming for an eternity. I cannot believe we are finally almost there.

I have to tell you, God is a wonderful God. Faith and prayer, faith and prayer, those two will see you through anything. :star:

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Just 19 days till my husband's interview. Man, i am so nervous, happy and excited. Geeze. I cannot wait but it just kind of hit me now that our long wait is almost over. I have been married since June 9, 2007 but my husband was my first love, since we were children. This feels like it's been coming for an eternity. I cannot believe we are finally almost there.

I have to tell you, God is a wonderful God. Faith and prayer, faith and prayer, those two will see you through anything. :star:

Such exciting time for you!! :)

Waiting for this journey to come to this point for us has been such a crazy time... Half the time we are very upbeat and staying positive, the other half doubt sets in re having govt officials judge us if we are deemed fit (and being pissed at lawyer, fretting re papers).. I must admit to losing it a few times, and lashing at my understanding hubby coz hey, i cant lash out at my family or friends that much coz they all are either thinking why why why and rather that we settle here, or will be thinking how pathetic it is for me. LOL..

MrsRowe, soon you will be with your husband again! And im in celebration with you! :)

Ohh... and my interview will be 10 more days... hmmm... scary!

.png

Timeline

Such exciting time for you!! :)

Waiting for this journey to come to this point for us has been such a crazy time... Half the time we are very upbeat and staying positive, the other half doubt sets in re having govt officials judge us if we are deemed fit (and being pissed at lawyer, fretting re papers).. I must admit to losing it a few times, and lashing at my understanding hubby coz hey, i cant lash out at my family or friends that much coz they all are either thinking why why why and rather that we settle here, or will be thinking how pathetic it is for me. LOL..

MrsRowe, soon you will be with your husband again! And im in celebration with you! :)

Ohh... and my interview will be 10 more days... hmmm... scary!

Wow, 10 days to go. Man, i will be loosing it when 10 days roll around.

I know how you feel about worrying. I worry all the time too. I am still putting his evidence package together and now i am just waiting on a letter from my doctor that states around when our daughter was concieved which will tie into my time visiting him. Then i will send his package via fedex or dhl or ups, not postal service, i am kind of scared of them loosing the package.lol.

It is so exciting. :wacko:

Arrgghhh yeahhh... :thumbs: Definitely via fedex or dhl and such.. cant rely so much on postal i think... might not get there when u want it to be. i am also working on the evidence package supposedly, but other than putting photos chronologically, i have yet to attack the pile of papers thats sitting on my bed, receipts, flight infos etc of our meetings and travels. i cant sleep and i cant work on it.. :) Well, i will right after this :yes:

.png

Timeline
Arrgghhh yeahhh... :thumbs: Definitely via fedex or dhl and such.. cant rely so much on postal i think... might not get there when u want it to be. i am also working on the evidence package supposedly, but other than putting photos chronologically, i have yet to attack the pile of papers thats sitting on my bed, receipts, flight infos etc of our meetings and travels. i cant sleep and i cant work on it.. :) Well, i will right after this :yes:

Well, it sounds like you have plenty of evidence. You will be fine.

Well, it sounds like you have plenty of evidence. You will be fine.

Yeah evidence wise i think we are ok, and we're thinking that the embassy here dont get that many immigration petitions. But dont know if things get problematic if i turned out to be pregnant on my next medical checkup.. Whether that will delay things as i wont be able to do some tests/vaccines. Or if i can travel? Or like you will need to provide letter from doctor re when i conceive... We shall see!

Good luck to you guys and us :thumbs:

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I understand you feeling. Jast hold tight. Prayers go a long way. You are in our prayers. VJ is such a wonderful place for wonderful friends.

Best wished and God bless you.

Thanks VJ.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.