juana17

Only sent one copy each of the I-325a to the lock box, how did i miss that all 4 x2 were supposed to be in there??

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

After 50 hours of putting the whole I-130 package together, going to a copy center trying so hard to make the whole thing right , I put it in the fed-ex envelope, paid the postage and and kissed it goodbye. I was so tired and panicky that all of our items were copied and included correctly that I took out what i thought were all extras , now I realize that there were only one form 325a for each of us in there. I sent it to the special lockbox address for non USPS couriers because of the time and location I was at , and of course we are heading into a holiday weekend also. My next step would be the 129-f filed for him as my spouse(K-3) does anyone know if we are going to be rejected for this omission? I am a wreck. AND most importantly, when and if I am filing that next 129-f , do I have to send an almost identical package of all of the same things plus the 325a forms times 4 for each of us ???? that is what I just read somewhere here on the site. I have been given so many directions that didn't match by officials at the support center and then the phone service, please , I am a good reader and pretty well organized but this process has been tricky. I could use some hand -holding i guess! the fasteners seem to be ok one day and not the next so I just used the paper clips and god help me that package had over 30 pages so it was clipped , page tabbed and rubber banded. I would also like to know how am i supposed to send my husband in Cuba anything??? that's about impossible, only email ... hoping for some friendly thoughts now that we are finally in process.....

J :whistle:

One love...

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
After 50 hours of putting the whole I-130 package together, going to a copy center trying so hard to make the whole thing right , I put it in the fed-ex envelope, paid the postage and and kissed it goodbye. I was so tired and panicky that all of our items were copied and included correctly that I took out what i thought were all extras , now I realize that there were only one form 325a for each of us in there. I sent it to the special lockbox address for non USPS couriers because of the time and location I was at , and of course we are heading into a holiday weekend also. My next step would be the 129-f filed for him as my spouse(K-3) does anyone know if we are going to be rejected for this omission? I am a wreck. AND most importantly, when and if I am filing that next 129-f , do I have to send an almost identical package of all of the same things plus the 325a forms times 4 for each of us ???? that is what I just read somewhere here on the site. I have been given so many directions that didn't match by officials at the support center and then the phone service, please , I am a good reader and pretty well organized but this process has been tricky. I could use some hand -holding i guess! the fasteners seem to be ok one day and not the next so I just used the paper clips and god help me that package had over 30 pages so it was clipped , page tabbed and rubber banded. I would also like to know how am i supposed to send my husband in Cuba anything??? that's about impossible, only email ... hoping for some friendly thoughts now that we are finally in process.....

J :whistle:

In all likelyhood, you'll be fine. I'd think twice or more about filing that I-129F though. In 2009, it's usually not a good idea, although there are exceptions.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

"In all likelyhood, you'll be fine. I'd think twice or more about filing that I-129F though. In 2009, it's usually not a good idea, although there are exceptions."

What do you mean by this? I was told to file this after I got my receipt of the I-130 being received. Am I missing some point here?

One love...

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
"In all likelyhood, you'll be fine. I'd think twice or more about filing that I-129F though. In 2009, it's usually not a good idea, although there are exceptions."

What do you mean by this? I was told to file this after I got my receipt of the I-130 being received. Am I missing some point here?

I mean I'm recommending against the K3 visa. If you don't file the I-129F, the I-130 will put you on the path to a CR1 visa for your spouse. K3 is not significantly faster, the fees from filing to green card are much higher and it takes longer before the immigrant can legally work.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.