Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just tried a recipe that didn't go as planned. I was going to make coconut candy based on a recipe on-line. Directions were 3 cups sugar, 1 cup milk & 3 cups coconut. Boil sugar & milk until thin syrup forms, add coconut until mixture thickens, spoon out on cookie sheet w/wax paper. Well, the darn mixture never thickened properly so I just started spooning. It's blobs of coconut steeped in sugar milk syrup. Maybe it will harden a bit when it cools....oh well, you win some, you lose some! :rolleyes:

woman u lef we alone fi go mek coconut something. well good fi u a dat u get fi lef. now you haffi mek it again but tell us next time so we can bless it first.it must taste better than ms.palmer sorrel

Timeline
ok..i'm typin my last assgn..and its gonna be on time

It will all be worth it Kimmy!

I admire anyone that can be a wife, a full time worker, a mother AND a student..

:thumbs:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline

kimmy you doing good well mines not dues till sunday so i still have time thats what i keep telling myself lol

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
i remember when i was growing up i imagine jumping up and down in the snow landing in head first. but mi a old foot now with arthritic pain. the snow look good but that's all me like about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: isnt it funny how your body changes as we mature

Sponge..mi a tell yuh...

i remember when i was growing up i imagine jumping up and down in the snow landing in head first. but mi a old foot now with arthritic pain. the snow look good but that's all me like about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: isnt it funny how your body changes as we mature

yes from good looking to good lawd :(

lmao..at least yuh come tp peace wid it :rofl:

come to peace wid wha, mi no old yet woman. and mi not doing it gracefully either. mi ago stock up pon oil of olay and if that nuh work well a Dr. visit

OMG! I've been trying to avoid American Idol but it just happened to be on the TV before I got to changing the channel. I just saw the girl in San Francisco from San Juan Puerto Rico who calls herself a 'producer', a 'singer', a 'model', etc. etc. Then at the end she kept on with this super fake laugh until I just wanted to kick my TV! I'm changing the channel now..... :huh:

do it quick before you mash it up.

Timeline

Thnx Shrews..i ask myself all the time what am i doing to myself...

Nells..i promised myself to sto procrastinating..this the last of it..i have a syllabus so there is no reason for late submits...mi just cyaa bodda more time

Jake..mi wid yuh and Sponge mi want dat tummy tuck right now..mi need fi tuck in all mi side...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

I admire anyone that can be a wife, a full time worker, a mother AND a student..

and a pain in kashi behind

Timeline

Nells..i promised myself to sto procrastinating..this the last of it..i have a syllabus so there is no reason for late submits...mi just cyaa bodda more time

Jake..mi wid yuh and Sponge mi want dat tummy tuck right now..mi need fi tuck in all mi side...

Im sure it is hard, but the sacrifice you are making now will make it all worth it for you and your family later. I believe it!

Im sure the fam misses you during assignment times..but that will make it all sweeter in the end!

Are you and Kashi still doing your date nights?

jakes.. you are ALREADY a platinum member. wooiiee!

It took me over a year to get there, hahaha

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

Im sure it is hard, but the sacrifice you are making now will make it all worth it for you and your family later. I believe it!

Im sure the fam misses you during assignment times..but that will make it all sweeter in the end!

shrew a tell u a tell mi say mi chat too much?

Timeline

shrew a tell u a tell mi say mi chat too much?

haha nope, I was just impressed

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

YEAH JAKES YOU CHAT TO MUCH LOL

whatever u ago jealous when mi get mi (L)

YES I WILL BUT I WILL BE GETTING ME ONE ALSO HOW MANY POST YOU NEED TO GET A HEART ANYWAY

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
YEAH JAKES YOU CHAT TO MUCH LOL

whatever u ago jealous when mi get mi (L)

YES I WILL BUT I WILL BE GETTING ME ONE ALSO HOW MANY POST YOU NEED TO GET A HEART ANYWAY

ask kimmy she chat nuff too

RIGHT HEY KIMMY HOW MANY POST YOU NEED TO GET A HEART

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.