SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When i was a kid i never understand when my mom who is now a retired school teacher would go on one of her tangents around tax season... but now i do.. hell it seems as if your damned if you try to get ahead and screwed if you dont....( WHOO SAH) someone remind next year not to get up F-ing with taxes before 10 in the morning. SHOOT i may have to go take me some ST Johns wort so i can calm down.

SHOOT and then the cost of natural gas, WTH!!!! my heat bill is higher than my car note, but yet and still we have temps in the negatives... ( again i say, damned if you do and damned if you dont)

WHOO SAH WHOO SAH WHOO SAH......( rubbing temples)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Working two jobs can be a great thing - until it comes to tax time - Sorry to hear, Honey - I can sympathize, think I am gonna get hit because of my OT this year.

Have you plasticked in your windows? That is a huge way to cut the heating costs -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I give you credit, Claire - I don't know if I could handle your job.

Girl it is something that I love to do but it sure does take its toll on you. One of our state lawmakers had a stroke last week and is here in our ICU. The had to bore a hole in his head and put in a drain. Don't know if he is going to make it :crying:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Morning all. I am tired as heck becasue I took a sleeping pill last night but still went to bed late. I am going to have quite a day today. I have a 40 yo who is dying. He drank himself into liver and kidney failure and he is bleeding all over.

I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day.

Oh, Claire, I am sorry to hear that - My uncle did that - he had an esphogeal bleed - ended up 17 weeks in ICU and 7 surgeries =- but he pulled through and survived another year - it was like a gift, because we had a year of having my uncle back, and he got the time with his grandkids sober -

Good to hear about your uncle, but this guy is on his last. I am giving hime some blood products now and he is bleeding so much I am almost afraid to go in the room. I feel so bad for hi mother though. All I can do is give her a hug.

Nurses do so much...

Claire, my mom worked as and ICU nurse at children's hospital here in Washington DC for 25 years and she says sometimes she just has to walk into a room close the door and cry...her hardest job was when a child dies before the parents get to the hospital...a majority of the time all they want is a "HUG"...no words...just a simple HUG says and means a lot.

Sometimes I have to kinda harden myself because I am always a bundle of nerves and emotions. Pt's make me cry all the time especially when they get better and come back and visit us. I took care of a 30 yo who lad a ton of surgery and I was her nurse for almost a week and I rallied along side her and when she wanted to give up I pushed her and pushed her. She came back one day and I was at lunch and she came looking for me in the cafeteria and brought me an angel. She told everyone that would listen tht I was her angel and started everyone bawling. I couldn't stand it.

It is times like this thathelps me though what I am dealing with today. :yes:

Timeline

SUs, im going to seal the whole dang house with me and the kids in it :angry: cause this is ridiculous...LOL

i cant wait till summer comes... WHOO SAH

Just for the sake of conversation, did anyone see this post over in i think it was in Immigrations and family or something along those lines? Anyone have opinions on it? im gonna cut and paste:

Sep 1 2008, 08:04 PM Post #1

Group: Members

Filed for: N/A

N/A

My Timeline

My Photos

This morning I listed a few 'ethical' reasons that CO's use to justify their unlawful visa denials to the Congressional offices. Now, I wish to give you the real reasons behind their apparently 'ethical' reasons. They can be generalized into 3 catagories:

1. Women in, men out - This is harder for a female petitioner to bring in a male beneficiary than it is for a male petitioner to bring in a female beneficiary, especially when CO is a male.

2. Racial reasons:

a. To strive to maintain white majority demographics in the US,

b. Avoid mixing white girls,

c. Give hard time to minority petitioners and minority couples.

3. Feminist reasons - A male petitioner married 2 or more times, or significantly older than beneficiary, or failed to disclose prior marriages, etc., especially when CO is a female.

Of course, CO's cannot state these reasons for visa denial, so what they do is, they falsify 'no proof of relationship' on papers. Proof of relationship had become such an abused basis for visa denials that in 2004, the DOS came up with the following regulations to try and put a stop to the abuse - guess they never figured out what was really going on.

Timeline
Clairern, we ALL gives you a big hug, I hope we can help to make your day a little less somber. Also, tell that mother, we also give her a hug and prayer from all mothers here on VJ. From one mother to another.

Lots of Love,

Be Bless

Roxcie

Thanks Rox, I will. Hugs to you to and all the VJ moms. We sure have a lot to go through with our children. :thumbs:

Timeline

LOL @ Roxcie....

it is just frustrating roxcie, im like dang do i need to build a fire in the living room floor and bundle us up? i refuse to sit in my own dang house that i pay for and be cold, but when i have a heat bill higher than a car note, !!!!

thats ok, once i make my cookies, i will feel better...LOL

Filed: Timeline
Working two jobs can be a great thing - until it comes to tax time - Sorry to hear, Honey - I can sympathize, think I am gonna get hit because of my OT this year.

Have you plasticked in your windows? That is a huge way to cut the heating costs -

Me 2 sus, they're going to get me big time.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Sometimes I have to kinda harden myself because I am always a bundle of nerves and emotions. Pt's make me cry all the time especially when they get better and come back and visit us. I took care of a 30 yo who lad a ton of surgery and I was her nurse for almost a week and I rallied along side her and when she wanted to give up I pushed her and pushed her. She came back one day and I was at lunch and she came looking for me in the cafeteria and brought me an angel. She told everyone that would listen tht I was her angel and started everyone bawling. I couldn't stand it.

It is times like this thathelps me though what I am dealing with today. :yes:

That's exactly the attitude that makes you a great nurse - I know when I worked in Human services, I had to focus on the little successes to make it through the bad days - it's not an easy task, though -

Timeline

I guess i kind of figured i would feel some hit, but DYAM not what i was expecting when i started inputting info, shoot i only did it for 5 months, but the pay was good, so now im mad, shoot next year im claiming 8 deductions SHOOT....lol.. everybody who comes my way needing help, they are getting claimed as a deduction, hell if you borrow 20 dollars from me, im claiming you on my taxes...LOL.. shoot, my 20 went to help support you, or else you wouldnt have asked...

WHOO Sah

Timeline

I started doing my taxes and it was a scary thing, lol - At least I can claim a loss this year - one good thing about this economy - You should make out better since you can file married now, Lawns -

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone~

Looks like my day is going to be spent sledding! :wacko:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

I started doing my taxes and it was a scary thing, lol - At least I can claim a loss this year - one good thing about this economy - You should make out better since you can file married now, Lawns -

I hope so.

Good Morning Everyone~

Looks like my day is going to be spent sledding! :wacko:

haaaaaaaaa dillion, my son wanted to do that yesterday and I'm like baby, guess where you're mommy is from "JAMAICA"...sorry, but that's not happening, so Marcel took him. :rofl:

Heck, I remember trying to make snow balls back in 1979 after being attacked at the bus stop. :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

How do you do this?

dont laugh :wacko:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.