SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

jakeswife help me get my heart what you want to talk about lol

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nuh use mi cause u just sey mi chat too much.

LOL COME ON WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER :star:

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL COME WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER :star:

well then . you daughter get her car yet?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
woman u lef we alone fi go mek coconut something. well good fi u a dat u get fi lef. now you haffi mek it again but tell us next time so we can bless it first.it must taste better than ms.palmer sorrel

Okay, next time I'm gonna get your blessing so it does what it's supposed to do!

ok..i'm typin my last assgn..and its gonna be on time

It will all be worth it Kimmy!

I admire anyone that can be a wife, a full time worker, a mother AND a student..

:thumbs:

Me too!

Watching the inaugural ball now....I'm sure the rest of you already saw it. I have to admit I've only become more politically aware recently but in my whole life I've never seen such festivities around a presidential election! May God give Obama the strength he'll need to do this job!

Nelly, just chat about whatever you feel like.

Okay, was that JayZ I just saw? I don't think I'm a big fan....just don't care for his rapping style.

Nope he was pissed off with her, so now they are in minnesota, so he said this weekend for sure.

Timeline

I admire anyone that can be a wife, a full time worker, a mother AND a student..

and a pain in kashi behind

Yes Shrew are trying to stick wit hit..2 Fridays a month..this Friday we are seeing Underworld...Kashi just saw the preview he's like waaaahhh.hehehe i'm excited too..

Jake u try lef mi alone..although mi an chat MOST a di tings out a mi mout a truth ..LMAO..

Jake even me neva get Platinum member so soon..ehhehee

Shrews..doan fraid fi tell har shi chat too blasted much

Nope he was pissed off with her, so now they are in minnesota, so he said this weekend for sure.

Nells..go do yuh paper..tap falla jake..u no si hse a look chatting buddy .>LMAO

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

woman u lef we alone fi go mek coconut something. well good fi u a dat u get fi lef. now you haffi mek it again but tell us next time so we can bless it first.it must taste better than ms.palmer sorrel

Okay, next time I'm gonna get your blessing so it does what it's supposed to do!

Me too!

Watching the inaugural ball now....I'm sure the rest of you already saw it. I have to admit I've only become more politically aware recently but in my whole life I've never seen such festivities around a presidential election! May God give Obama the strength he'll need to do this job!

Okay, was that JayZ I just saw? I don't think I'm a big fan....just don't care for his rapping style.

right ells yea that was jayz with those funny looking glasses :yes:

Timeline

Me too!

i agree about being involved in politics . my hubby and i have gotten closer during this political season. he was so affected that he swore he wouldn't watch anything about politics until i pull him back in by telling him what's going on. i am a fan now of countdown with keith because of politics. i like his news he has some moxey and he tell it like it is.

kimmy tomorrow, i'm still trying to get my timesheets done for last week :wacko:

Timeline

and a pain in kashi behind

Yes Shrew are trying to stick wit hit..2 Fridays a month..this Friday we are seeing Underworld...Kashi just saw the preview he's like waaaahhh.hehehe i'm excited too..

Jake u try lef mi alone..although mi an chat MOST a di tings out a mi mout a truth ..LMAO..

Jake even me neva get Platinum member so soon..ehhehee

Shrews..doan fraid fi tell har shi chat too blasted much

Nells..go do yuh paper..tap falla jake..u no si hse a look chatting buddy .>LMAO

yes kimmy you have mouth now cause u finish u homework. chat wid me nell she already have her (L) a fi wi time now

Timeline
kimmy tomorrow, i'm still trying to get my timesheets done for last week :wacko:

hahaa..an mi tink me did bad..yuh beat mi..hehhhee

ok ladies i'm done posting..hubby fresh and sidung a eat dinner..i'm gonna jump in the shower hang with hubby for like 1/2 and ketch 5 hrs a zzzzz's ..so be safe in all u do..bless up !!

Oneilswife..say something..ur awefully quiet..just jump on in..hehhee..how r u?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

so u lef mi high and dry after u pull mi in fi chat wid u. alright mi see how you stay

hahahhaa..galang..u get lef..NELLS STAY FOCUSED..jake get on the search engines and pull some jobs..good luck !!

Enjoy the rest of your evening Kimmy! Go give hubby some attention. Hope those are a solid 5 hours of sleep....I don't know how people do that!

ehehehe...yea it usually is..u just gotta do what u gotta do i guess...somtimes i just wanna sleep and not do anything..i guess this is what turned me in to a procrastinator

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.