A Better Way to End Unauthorized Immigration

142 posts in this topic

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

This country is so ahead and at the same time is so behind compared to the rest...

anywayyyyy

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
"White America" - that's kind of funny, isn't it?

This nation was built on the blood sweat and tears of Euro White trash....so their descendants could live in trailer parks throughout this God given land.

Timeline

This nation was built on the blood sweat and tears of Euro White trash....so their descendants could live in trailer parks throughout this God given land.

:lol:

01/25/13 Check cashed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
Illegal is a synonym for evil.

No it's not.

Illegal is a synonym for unlawful.

Plenty of laws from today and from the past, have been evil. Everyone knows that.

Exactly Unlawful immigration, illegal immigration , call what you want, call it a banana it is still breaking federal laws!

Regardless if the law breakers feel the laws are unjust, it is still a law, & until it is changed it should be enforced!

those who break the law should not be rewarded, or given special treatment, those who break the law should not be given any kind of financial or other gov. subsidized support.

look at Ca. on the road to going Bankrupt. Why? well a great deal of the deficit is due to the spending and the amount of subsidized programs that Ca. Govt. throws billions $$ / year into to support illegals who do not contribute to the tax base, are uninsured, and a drain on the economy and now a true threat to Americans' jobs. ( blue collar).

Now especially USA should enforce Immigration laws stronger than ever.

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

Timeline

No it's not.

Plenty of laws from today and from the past, have been evil. Everyone knows that.

Exactly Unlawful immigration, illegal immigration , call what you want, call it a banana it is still breaking federal laws!

Regardless if the law breakers feel the laws are unjust, it is still a law, & until it is changed it should be enforced!

those who break the law should not be rewarded, or given special treatment, those who break the law should not be given any kind of financial or other gov. subsidized support.

look at Ca. on the road to going Bankrupt. Why? well a great deal of the deficit is due to the spending and the amount of subsidized programs that Ca. Govt. throws billions $ / year into to support illegals who do not contribute to the tax base, are uninsured, and a drain on the economy and now a true threat to Americans' jobs. ( blue collar).

If you think Cali is going bankrupt because of the illegals you don't know anything, that or maybe you have been reading too much Coulter and Malkin. It's like saying that the big three are going down the drain because of them as well HA!

The solution doesn't have to come solely from the US, but from their countries of origin as well. The illegals are here, if you plan to place every single one of them in a plane back to where they came from you believe in Santa Claus as well. That's impossible. They have tried it, and have failed.

If you can come up with a serious plan to fix this mess besides proposing to "enforce" immigration, you will be my new hero. I say this because according to the feds they have been doing this all along and haven't given any good results.

Enforce immigration...HA!

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline

No it's not.

look at Ca. on the road to going Bankrupt. Why? well a great deal of the deficit is due to the spending and the amount of subsidized programs that Ca. Govt. throws billions $ / year into to support illegals who do not contribute to the tax base, are uninsured, and a drain on the economy and now a true threat to Americans' jobs. ( blue collar).

If you think Cali is going bankrupt because of the illegals you don't know anything, that or maybe you have been reading too much Coulter and Malkin. It's like saying that the big three are going down the drain because of them as well HA!

The solution doesn't have to come solely from the US, but from their countries of origin as well. The illegals are here, if you plan to place every single one of them in a plane back to where they came from you believe in Santa Claus as well. That's impossible. They have tried it, and have failed.

If you can come up with a serious plan to fix this mess besides proposing to "enforce" immigration, you will be my new hero. I say this because according to the feds they have been doing this all along and haven't given any good results.

Enforce immigration...HA!

Enforcing ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is effective just as enforcing any other criminal behavior. I didn't say the only reason Ca. is close to bankruptcy is illegal immigration, I cited that as a major factor , which in fact it is. It is simple economics, you give handouts and free services to those who do not put into the systems the take from then not only does it hurt the economy it also encourgaes more criminal behavior. So you are correct in the fact that the enforcment of Illegal Immigration has not been that effective. A major reason is that the enforcement has not been thorough neough to cut off the pipeline of support or subisidized service these illegal criminals get, the last couple of years when the Job market has fallen hundreds of illegals have self deported, If there is no work for them or if people enforce imigration laws and do not hire them, in addition to cutting off social services to support these illegal Immirants then in turn they will be forced to leave.

gewelcome-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

Timeline
Enforcing ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is effective just as enforcing any other criminal behavior. I didn't say the only reason Ca. is close to bankruptcy is illegal immigration, I cited that as a major factor , which in fact it is. It is simple economics, you give handouts and free services to those who do not put into the systems the take from then not only does it hurt the economy it also encourgaes more criminal behavior. So you are correct in the fact that the enforcment of Illegal Immigration has not been that effective. A major reason is that the enforcement has not been thorough neough to cut off the pipeline of support or subisidized service these illegal criminals get, the last couple of years when the Job market has fallen hundreds of illegals have self deported, If there is no work for them or if people enforce imigration laws and do not hire them, in addition to cutting off social services to support these illegal Immirants then in turn they will be forced to leave.

Yeah, like the drug war :whistle:

Keep believing everything can be resolved by the might of the gun, that'll take you really far.

On second note, it's not simple economics, this sh!t is as complicated as the reason why this country is bankrupt. get real.

The reason why illegals have self deported (not a lot btw) is because if there aren't enough jobs for citizens and LPRs, do you think there are for people w/o the proper documentation?

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline

Go into your local Home Depot, look at the absence of Illegal Day Laborers, the labor market is drying up they are leaving.

Now local Handymen who are tax paying citizens are getting more work. Wow what a concept, Americans doing jobs that Illegals do.

I speak with contractors and handymen who are busier than ever due to the fact that illegals are not as numerous as before.

Enforcement can & does happen in more ways than at the federal or govt. level.

I f we truly enforce our laws the economy will be better for it. If we cut off subsidized programs to those who are not legally in the country then we have cut off one more reason for them to stay or come here illegally in the 1st place.

Who wouldn't enter c ountry illegally that not only turns lacks enforcement of immigration laws but gives money and free services to those who are illegal, hell it is an open invitation to come in.

Come in we will not only let you stay, we will allow you to Not pay taxes, drive illegally, take free govt. services, steal Social Security numbers, Defraud the tax paying legal immigrants and citizens, we will give you free health care, tax free income, subsidized housing, food and let your children go to schools which you put not revenue into. hell sounds like a great deal to anyone.

Yeah, like the drug war :whistle:

Keep believing everything can be resolved by the might of the gun, that'll take you really far.

And second no, it's not simple economics, this sh!t is as complicated as the reason why this country is bankrupt. get real.

You must not be able to read. Who said anything about the "might of the gun"

gewelcome-vi.gif

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

If it wasn't for the Euro White trash we would be Mexico. And you don't see White trash fleeing to Mexico. Eh?

So what can we conclude from this glaring fact boys and girls? It's pretty obvious. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Timeline
You must not be able to read. Who said anything about the "might of the gun"

Me,

Instead of reaching a smart answer to the problems like illegal immigration, drugs etc, the government just says that it's against the law, you break the law you go to jail or get deported. They have been throwing in jail and deporting illegals for a long time and have that deterred them from coming? NA. There has to be an immigration reform that focuses in accommodating all these immigrants, keep a record, get rid of the bad apples since I know for a fact that not all of them are exemplar citizens and allow them to come work and go back to their country of origin as pleased, or stay if pleased as long as they behave.

Enforce immigration! deport everybody, make it a crime, don't give them the prize of LPR! that will NOT solve anything but try to cover the sun with a finger. There is not just 1 solution to the problem but many, the problem is reaching an agreement between those who have the power to change the law and working towards that unique goal. Currently there is not the intent to reach that common goal.

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed