3 posts in this topic

So sorry for opening new topic, I am sure there are dozens about G325

I know these questions sound so silly and stupid, but I am so nervous I am not sure I am reading the form right

I am the petitioner, by the way

Question: Applicant's last address outside the United States of more than one year.

Am I interpreting this right, it is asking me for my very last address outside US where I have lived for one year or longer? Before I became citizen or after, what does it pertain to?

I moved to US 9 years ago, I really really cannot remember my address, and now the street names back where I am from have changed, googling is giving me no results and I have no documentation with me where it shows my last address?! Any suggestions what to write in, if I just put city and state, you think that will raise red flags?

This form is submitted in connection with an application for:

I checked OTHER and wrote in CR1 visa

Is that correct?

I don't have a middle name. You think I should put n/a under middle name, or leave it empty? I have read million times not to leave any spaces empty, so now I am overthinking it I guess :)

Thanks!

12/05/11.......................Filed I-751

12/06/11.......................NOA

01/03/12......................BIO

09/10/12..................... Approved

09/21/12..................... Received GC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Are you filling in your copy or your spouse's copy? If you are filling out your copy then it is based on your residency. If you have maintained a residence in the US for the past nine years then you have been living in the US for nine years and you only need to fill that out if you were living outisde the US for over a year with no official residence here.

Yes putting CR-1 there was correct.

I don't think it will cause a rejection if you leave it blank but you can put N/A there if it makes you feel better.

JBHypno

IR-1 / CR-1

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Guangzhou, China

Marriage : 2007-06-11

I-130 Received : 2008-02-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-21

I-130 Touched : 2008-02-29

I-130 Congressman agrees to file expedite request : 2008-08-04

I-130 Transfered to CSC : 2008-08-27

I-130 Touched : 2008-08-28

I-130 Touched : 2008-09-04 (File received and pending at 11:30 PM)

I-130 Touched : 2008-09-05

I-130 Touched : 2008-09-08

I-130 Touched : 2008-09-19

I-130 Approved : 2008-09-19

I-130 Touched : 2008-09-22 (I think they are partying too much)

I-130 NOA2 : 2008-09-26

NVC

2008-09-29 : Received case number from operator

2008-10-01 : DS-3032 and AOS bill mailed

2008-10-03 : Mailed DS-3032 Express Mail

2008-10-06 : Received DS-3032 and AOS bill

2008-10-06 : DS-3032 received at NVC

2008-10-07 : Paid AOS fee online

2008-10-09 : AOS bill shows paid online

2008-10-09 : Mailed I-864 package Express Mail

2008-10-09 : DS-3032 approved and IV bill available online

2008-10-10 : Paid IV fee online

2008-10-13 : IV bill shows paid online

2008-10-15 : DS-230 package mailed Express Mail

2008-10-23 : Case complete

CONSULATE

2008-10-27 : Visa package shipped DHL to Guangzhou

2008-10-30 : Visa package arrives at customs clearing center in Guangzhou (2-4 months for clearance)

2009-02-19 : Visa package released from customs and delivered (3 months & 20 days later)

2009-04-28 : Interview

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
So sorry for opening new topic, I am sure there are dozens about G325

I know these questions sound so silly and stupid, but I am so nervous I am not sure I am reading the form right

I am the petitioner, by the way

Question: Applicant's last address outside the United States of more than one year.

Am I interpreting this right, it is asking me for my very last address outside US where I have lived for one year or longer? Before I became citizen or after, what does it pertain to?

I moved to US 9 years ago, I really really cannot remember my address, and now the street names back where I am from have changed, googling is giving me no results and I have no documentation with me where it shows my last address?! Any suggestions what to write in, if I just put city and state, you think that will raise red flags?

This form is submitted in connection with an application for:

I checked OTHER and wrote in CR1 visa

Is that correct?

I don't have a middle name. You think I should put n/a under middle name, or leave it empty? I have read million times not to leave any spaces empty, so now I am overthinking it I guess :)

Thanks!

It's asking exactly what it's asking without added interpretation. If all you have is city and country put that.

Other and I-130 CR1 visa is what I would put there.

Do not tell USCIS their questions are not applicable unless they are. This question is always applicable.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.