9 posts in this topic

Hi guys just wanna ask regarding the transcibing of our vaccination records to I-693.. I am covered with my husband's medical insurance but as i called local or nearest civil surgeons, they wont accept insurances (how disappointing), they charge more than a hundred dollar for it, however, my private doctor told me that I can have vaccinations for free with the insurance the problem is the i693, im afraid local CS wont accept my vaccine records from other doctors and will insist physical examination which costs a lot! (well i called many cs near our area and they're really insisting it with crazy prices!!!!) i dont know what to do.Hope someone can help me ! please. thanks a lot

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi guys just wanna ask regarding the transcibing of our vaccination records to I-693.. I am covered with my husband's medical insurance but as i called local or nearest civil surgeons, they wont accept insurances (how disappointing), they charge more than a hundred dollar for it, however, my private doctor told me that I can have vaccinations for free with the insurance the problem is the i693, im afraid local CS wont accept my vaccine records from other doctors and will insist physical examination which costs a lot! (well i called many cs near our area and they're really insisting it with crazy prices!!!!) i dont know what to do.Hope someone can help me ! please. thanks a lot

you can have your vaccinations at your private doctor then give your vaccination record along with the record from SLEC to the civil surgeon then he/she will transcribe it. i don't see any reason for the civil surgeon to refuse transcribing your vaccination records. just keep on scouting for cheap civil surgeon. i'm sure you will find one. saan ka ba sa cali? pag sa bay area ka at malapit ka sa vallejo meron dun sa la clinica vallejo and may nabasa ako meron ding mura sa may san francisco at sa oakland. nakalimutan ko lng name nung clinic. good luck

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello girl, were on the same boat, i called local civil surgeons here and they said they dont accept insurance, varicella is 145, tdap is 76 and another HPV is 21, i ddnt expect that much, but ill keep trying

Try the local health centers or mobile health clinics near your area. They're cheaper. Then you can have it transcribed by Dr. Arnold for $20-$25. My varicella was only $14 at a mobile health clinic.

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

you can have your vaccinations at your private doctor then give your vaccination record along with the record from SLEC to the civil surgeon then he/she will transcribe it. i don't see any reason for the civil surgeon to refuse transcribing your vaccination records. just keep on scouting for cheap civil surgeon. i'm sure you will find one. saan ka ba sa cali? pag sa bay area ka at malapit ka sa vallejo meron dun sa la clinica vallejo and may nabasa ako meron ding mura sa may san francisco at sa oakland. nakalimutan ko lng name nung clinic. good luck

Thanks!!! malapit lang ako sa vallejo about 14 miles! im in suisun city. ikaw where ka? how much kaya pa transcribe.. ang laki ng prices ng iba meron pang tag 400.. aos pa 1050 dba? so we have to tipid tlga! lets be practical!

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

mbc from Philippines regional to Adjustment of Status (Green Card) General Discussion

reason: not regional related, pertains to aos.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

whats mbc?

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

Try the local health centers or mobile health clinics near your area. They're cheaper. Then you can have it transcribed by Dr. Arnold for $20-$25. My varicella was only $14 at a mobile health clinic.

Do you have the number of this doctor?what documents does he needs?tha vaccintaion list(from overseas),a copy of the passport...and what else?did you mail to him??Did you have you Tb skin test also transcribed?thanks..I need to know asap.I'm running out of time///

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks!!! malapit lang ako sa vallejo about 14 miles! im in suisun city. ikaw where ka? how much kaya pa transcribe.. ang laki ng prices ng iba meron pang tag 400.. aos pa 1050 dba? so we have to tipid tlga! lets be practical!

i sent you a pm already :)

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.