NickD

Illinois House impeaches Gov. Rod Blagojevich

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
AJ may actually be working :o

Just to be clear, I was saying good riddance to the Illinois Gov. and not A.J., even though we have our differences - he being the Zionist and me being a terrorist apologist who hates America but loves fags.

you're a **? :o

Amber, why do you hate gay people?

oh I love gay people...my favorite cupcake gives the best brazilian waxes and he knows it!

Ah, ok. And yet, curiously enough, you're not gay yourself. It's funny how that works. :)

who said I'm not gay? :unsure:

Lesbians don't have crushes on men...at least not sexual ones.

people who are half lesbian do :blink:

:rofl: What's a half lesbian? :lol:

Think they call them bisexual, but certain sea life that are bisexual can have offspring all by themselves, do not feel a half lesbian can do that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Think they call them bisexual, but certain sea life that are bisexual can have offspring all by themselves, do not feel a half lesbian can do that.

:P Actually, that is asexual.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:P Actually, that is asexual.

Actually, it is hermaphrodite ;)

Star fish can reproduce sexually and asexually. We're both right. :jest:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Surprised with a vote so close as 114 to 1 that no one commented that Blagojevich should demand a recount.

Guess I am not really into that half sex stuff, but if they want to get married or whatever, it's okay with me.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I listened to his speech today in response to this and it was very entertaining. Besides the fact he basically says that everything is the house's fault and kind of gets way off topic, what I got out of his speech was a real relief that for whatever reason he is being impeached. The citizens of Illinois should be glad the house stood in his way. Fighting for tax cuts while fighting to expand entitlements. Does the word "Deficit" mean anything to anyone anymore?

transcript

rom the very moment of my reelection, I've been engaged in a struggle with the House to try to get things done for people. I've worked very hard, and continue to keep pushing and prodding the House to pass a capital construction program, a public works program, a jobs program, one that would create anywhere from 500,000 to 750,000 jobs. The House has stood in the way of letting that happen.

From the moment I was reelected governor, I wanted to build on the historic progress we made in Illinois by giving all of our kids access to health care, and giving more adults access to health care than any other state in America, by providing more health care to those remaining who couldn't afford to see the doctor.

In my view, those of us who make the rules ought to be able to follow a simple lesson that I was taught to believe in in Sunday school called the Golden Rule: that you should do unto others as you would have others do unto you. And for those of use who make the rules, and we can provide health care to ourselves and our families, then we should be able to provide the same kind of health care to the rest of the citizens who hired us to represent them.

And so, from the moment of my reelection, I've been pushing and prodding the house to expand health care. And unfortunately, they've consistently stood in the way of those expansions.

Since my reelection in November of 2006, I've pushed and prodded the house for real and meaningful property tax relief for homeowners here in Cook County. The House stood in the way of that. In fact, they passed a law that actually is taking property tax relief away from homeowners in Cook County.

I've pushed and prodded the system and tried to encourage the House to pass an expansion of the Illinois breast and cervical cancer programs so that the 261,000 uninsured women in Illinois can have the same access to routine mammograms and pap smears, breast and cervical cancer screenings that those women who have insurance have, so we can save lives and keep moms alive to care for their children. The House failed to act.

So the House's action today and the causes of the impeachment are because I've done things to fight for families who are with me here today. And I'm going to talk about some of the examples that I'd like you -- to share with all of you, and some of the counts that the House is actually choosing to impeach me on.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!