notime4haterz

K-3 Leftovers

67 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
my cristal ball says there have been a narcolepsy epidemia at VSC, but is solved, and officers cured. only one narcoleptic officer left -the one who holds files of the "K3 leftovers", but he'll get the miraculous cure this weekend, so starting with next week, approvals will flow from his desk.

enjoy life,

Andreea

What is narcolepsy epidemia?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Narcolepsy is when you are unable to stay awake. You fall asleep immediately, in the middle of anything. My brother had a friend that supposedly had this disease. I don't know if he was making it up to be funny or if he really had it (he was kinda funny crazy like that). He would be sitting there talking to you one minute and the next minute his head would be falling down on the table and he would be sleeping.

Timeline

Yes, I saw a couple of June approvals and they were from VSC. I don't know what to think about the leftovers. What went wrong with us? LOL

Narcoleptics don't sleep 24/7. Maybe our apps are with someone that is on medical or maternity leave. :cry:

I guess I have no right to complain. There are others here which have waited longer...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
My husband and I are still waiting to hear back, we filed out i-130 in August of 2007...............have not heard back at all.

Have they given an answer as to why it's taking so long?

wow, Im sorry for you guys

(F)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
My husband and I are still waiting to hear back, we filed out i-130 in August of 2007...............have not heard back at all.

hi , wt r u still waiting for , u need to call them right away and demand some explanations , if i was u i will contact both of my senators asap , they r already working on July 2008 fillers , who knows may be they lost ur file , did u even get an NOA1, r u a permanent resident or us citizen ?

To be honest i tried hard to understand the stratigie they r following but i couldnt , they r working on june and july fillers while other april ,may, and even march fillers r still waiting how fuking unfair is that, lets hope it will be this week. 246 days since we filled our I130??,????????????????

Edited by WHsoulmates

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Nope no answer at all. We called on Friday and they said that they have not received anything from us as of yet.

I know there was a huge influx of petitions and applications filed at the same time ours was but 15 months is a little bit ridiculous isnt it?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

We have not recieved anything from them. No NOA1 or anything. My husband is an American citizen, Im a New Zealand citizen.

The I-130 package we sent in August 2007 was the 2nd one we sent in. We had to re-send it because they lost the 1st one we sent in in February.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
We have not recieved anything from them. No NOA1 or anything. My husband is an American citizen, Im a New Zealand citizen.

The I-130 package we sent in August 2007 was the 2nd one we sent in. We had to re-send it because they lost the 1st one we sent in in February.

So, they are saying that they dont have your petitions?!

I wouldnt wait idlely by, get someone on the phone, have your husband write letters to his congressman and senators..wahtever is necessary.

Good Luck

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

i dont know why u didnt di anything about this , no NOA1 since august 2007 and u r still waiting , well u better get ur husband to visit this site so he understands wt to do , it is unbelievable 15 months without an NOA1 and u r still waiting, i think they lost ur second package , or u sent it to the wrong address, u need to do something about it , if not fill again , check the guides , we r waiting since 8months and we hav an NOA1 and we r so frustrated with all this, i dont understand how ur husband didnt do anything about it for 15months , god bless u and help u get through this

Timeline

Yes it makes no sense! Usually it only takes a week or two after you mail it to them for you to get an NOA1. Without an NOA1 basically to them, you have no case! So all the time you have been waiting is for nothing!!! Please, please, please look into this! It's not normal!

Timeline

make sure u follow the guides and u send it to the right address , if u or ur husband hav any questions post on VJ and u will get all the answers needed, and i would recommend u to do the CR 1 visa (meaning u will just hav to fill I130) it would be the best option now, take care and try to do something about it as soon as possible, god bless u

Timeline

Please don't get upset by this, because I'm not judging anyone. But are you sure your husband actually filed the papers? Are you sure he didn't get the NOA1 and maybe he doesn't know what that is? It's a green paper that they send like a reciept that says they got your application (it has a reciept number and dates). It just seems strange. I wonder if he did get the NOA1 but maybe he thinks it's something else???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.