K1researcher

Moscow embassy interview

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am curious after NOA2 how does the interview get scheduled?

Do i need to call the embassy after the NVC notice to get an interview? or is it automatically scheduled?

Would calling them speed it along?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Ref the Embassy information provided at the link above:

An applicant's interview can be scheduled and an invitation packet can be mailed only upon completion of the administrative processing, which the Embassy is required to perform on visa cases. The procedure is obligatory and cannot be waived.

Once scheduled, the beneficiary is provided via mail with an invitation letter and information sheet outlining the steps to be taken.

(Embassy schedules interview prior to mailing out Packet)

Online Immigrant Visa Appointment Schedule Information makes it possible to obtain information regarding interview dates for those already scheduled. The information can be also received by contacting the Embassy Visa Information Service.

Online Immigrant Visa Schedule is at:

http://moscow.usembassy.gov/consular/wwwhci10.html

A link on the page shows the interview schedule at:

http://moscow.usembassy.gov/consular/wwwhcisk.html

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...&cty=Moscow

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I read that ... doesnt really answer my question. That page is also way out of date.

It says Embassy scheduled or walk-in ther eis no petintioner scheudled which i know is done for other embassies listed.

With Moscow it goes like this: after NVC has run all their checks and assigned their MOS number to your case, they send it to Moscow. Once the embassy enters your case into their system, your MOS number appears on the US embassy in Russia web site:

http://russian.moscow.usembassy.gov/iv_dates.html

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

• 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.