Conan

Evidence Of Relationship

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am gathering evidence of my relationship to my fiance. I had a few questions.

Is it ok to just give her copies of receipts, ticket stubs, etc for the embassy or does she need originals?

Also I am having problems printing chat transcripts. I go to history and click one but it only prints the first page. I can save it and open it. But when I do that it looks like it is in notebook and looks like something I could have just typed up.

Should I copy whole transcripts or is just the first page of one a month fine? How many do you recommend and how many pages?

Also I hardly have any emails and don't have any letters because we chat and talk on the phone everyday. There was no need. Is this bad or does it matter?

Thank you.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-12-02

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Is it ok to just give her copies of receipts, ticket stubs, etc for the embassy or does she need originals?

Also I am having problems printing chat transcripts. I go to history and click one but it only prints the first page. I can save it and open it. But when I do that it looks like it is in notebook and looks like something I could have just typed up.

Should I copy whole transcripts or is just the first page of one a month fine? How many do you recommend and how many pages?

Also I hardly have any emails and don't have any letters because we chat and talk on the phone everyday. There was no need. Is this bad or does it matter?

Thank you.

"There was no need." YES THERE IS AND WAS!

You still have time to get GOOD phone records. Both of you send each other once aweek snail mails. Do some screen prints.

Get her all the originals of EVERYTHING you can. You shouldn't need them and she might!

Do about 3 complete chats a month. Shoot each other some more emails.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

Thank you.

You still have time to get GOOD phone records. Both of you send each other once aweek snail mails. Do some screen prints.

Get her all the originals of EVERYTHING you can. You shouldn't need them and she might!

Sorry, you might have misunderstood. I have plenty of phone and chat records. I just don't have many emails and I don't have any letters. How much of each evidence should I turn in? Just a sample page of a chat per month or a whole chat?

Edited by Conan

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F Sent :

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Timeline

Thank you.

How do I print Yahoo chats without it making it look like I could have just typed the whole thing in Notebook? I found a way to print but it only prints the 1st page no matter what. The other way I found to print will print the whole thing but it looks like it was done in Notepad and could have been made up

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F Sent :

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Do the best you can. We had LOTS of pictures and phone records and they didn't even look at our chat records or email. Case by case and CO by CO tho!

I also had multiple trips which is a BIGGY!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline
Do the best you can. We had LOTS of pictures and phone records and they didn't even look at our chat records or email. Case by case and CO by CO tho!

Cool. Thank you. I will only have two trips. My second is in Feb and I don't expect the NOA2 until April. This shouldn't be a problem should it?

I just didn't want overkill (hundreds of pages of chats.)

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F Sent :

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Timeline

Thank you.

You still have time to get GOOD phone records. Booth of you send each other once aweek snail mails. Do some screen prints.

How do I print Yahoo chats without it making it look like I could have just typed the whole thing in Notebook? I found a way to print but it only prints the 1st page no matter what. The other way I found to print will print the whole thing but it looks like it was done in Notepad and could have been made up

my fiance also cannot print it so what i did is i went to an internet cafe to open his mailbox and i ask somebody there to help me print it...maybe you ask your gf to do so( thats if if you can give her your password) :unsure: ....try to send greeting cards...and ask her to send you letters too...its not hard to write a letter is it?because for me i just got 1 email from hin and i didnt send any emails to him also all i did was collect all the phonecards and IDD...and the consul said thats more than enough because he saw in the bills that we talk almost 2 hours each day....good luck try to do all the possible way....

Cool. Thank you. I will only have two trips. My second is in Feb and I don't expect the NOA2 until April. This shouldn't be a problem should it?

Your second trip will not be a problem, it will only be an asset.

Print what you have, Make sure you send a couple of emails.

They didn't take our emails, bank accounts.

I think when they saw my 3 trips to PI over the last 18 months, they figured we had a relationship. Plus I went to the Interview.

Good Luck and I wish I was going to PI with you, I sure miss the great weather over there....

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

Your second trip will not be a problem, it will only be an asset.

Print what you have, Make sure you send a couple of emails.

They didn't take our emails, bank accounts.

I think when they saw my 3 trips to PI over the last 18 months, they figured we had a relationship. Plus I went to the Interview.

Good Luck and I wish I was going to PI with you, I sure miss the great weather over there....

I hear you. The weather is very nice over there. It has been cold here in Texas the past couple of days. A lot of times it is nice during the day so I wear shorts and shorts sleeve but then it gets really cold at night.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F Sent :

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Thank you.

Get the chat text on your screen as you wish to see it, then hit "PRTSC" (the print screen function) then open a Word document and "paste". A picture of your screen will appear on the face of the document, just as you saw your screen. This works fine for logs and example chats from any program.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Get the chat text on your screen as you wish to see it, then hit "PRTSC" (the print screen function) then open a Word document and "paste". A picture of your screen will appear on the face of the document, just as you saw your screen. This works fine for logs and example chats from any program.

That's what I did to connect the dates of the chats with the actual host unit's website. Over the course of the past 190 days, I've chatted with my fiance 183 of them, most averaging 1-2 hours, some significantly longer in duration. It would be strange, I think, to drop 100-lbs of chats on a desktop. :P I compiled our phone records which have tapered off considerably since we started voice chatting a few months ago. It seemed silly to pay phone fees when we can chat nightly over VOIP. FWIW, I've also used audacity to record some of the shorter chats (saved as .wav files) when we are discussing K1 details, of which I will initially file later this month once all the paperwork has been gathered. Not sure if the audio recordings would be of any use to an interview but I would think it couldn't hurt just to have them around on a CD just in case.

Edited by Russ61

"Distance extinquishes little passions yet intensifies great ones."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.