RFernandes

NOA - RFE, urgent

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everybody, i need help. My daughter received, today, a noa I-797E (request for evidence), in four leaves. The introduction of RFE, p. 2, began like this:

"The petitioner, Jennifer XXXXXX, i seeking to establish the qualifying relationship based on the father/child relationship. It i not clear if the petitioner was born in wedlock. The such, the evidence submitted i not sufficient to establish eligibility attn this team. Therefore, the petitioner must submit the following;

1) Born in Wedlock: (...) If the petitioner was born in wedlock, submit (...)

2) Legitimation: If the petitioner´s natural parents were marrried after the child´s birth, but before child´s eighteenth birthday, submit (...)

(in this 2° topic, were questions also formulated to be answered, such as: where it happened the legitimation? under the law that country happens? if of the child or of the father? And that it dates? the child's age, in the occasion?, which the events that involved the legitimation? who had the custody of the child to the time?)

The last situation, in the which that I frame, was:

3) "Born Out of Wedlock: If the petition i submitted based on the father-child relationship and the child or son or daugther was born out of wedlock, the petitioner must submit proof of the parent-child relationship. see notices below."

It happens that I don't know if what that i have will be enough!!!

I have many receipts of bank deposits, in the years of 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, destined to my daughter's costing, only that few of them appear my name as depositer, it only appears the name of the favored, in the case my daughter's mother name and, some on behalf of my daughter name, I don't know will be worth for some thing.

I have her birth certificate of Brazil, I don't know if it is important to order.

I have several pics of her with me, and some with the grandmother and grandfather when she was still small and few pics when she was a adolescent.

I have a CD with the filming of a trip that we made to NY when she had +/ 2 years of age, dont know if it is relevant, but I think about sending.

In the plus, it is what have, to send until the date of 29/01/2009.

I don't know if it is enough and tb if I should answer to the questions of the topic "legitimation", above, or only to worry in joining proof of evidence relevant to establishing the bona fide parent relationship.

If somebody in the Forum has suggestion on as I should answer or on the one that more I should make arrangements or to do in this stage of my process, please send me, with urgency. :unsure:

tx to all...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Wow,

Did you submit the birth Certificate in the begining? Are you listed on it? This scares me becasue my step son was born out of wed lock and his dad is petitioning him now. Hope it turns out ok and wish I could give more info

Edited by NArocks

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow,

Did you submit the birth Certificate in the begining? Are you listed on it? This scares me becasue my step son was born out of wed lock and his dad is petitioning him now. Hope it turns out ok and wish I could give more info

hi,

Yes, i did submit the birth certificate and i´m listed on it.

tx :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.