mrsartis

i dunno what to do? actually i do..

62 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys, first dont get me wrong im very happy with my husband and our life right now..i know that i should just wait for stuffs to come when they are due (i.e, ead , ap and gc) but that's not my concern.. i need a friend, someone i can call, talk to maybe online but someone i can meet up, have a coffee with some laugh talk about anything and everything.. i got a lot of friends here in vj i know but i need someone i can see, hug and you get what i mean?

i know i sound deperate but please friends help me, please let me know if you are interested.. i live in chatsworth, ca 91311, if you live in close proximity please let me kjnow.. i need to tell someone how boring my new year was and i get depressed about it! im not used to silence in new year i want to bang my head...my husband did took me to a party to one of his friends but damn, its soooooooooooooo boring than a funeral. :angry:

i told my husband as soon as we got in the car.. and he admit that it as soo lame... anyways, so he told me to find a friend here close that i can hang out with...

thank you so much in advance..

Game sana ako sa offer mo!!!Kaya lng ang layo mo.....same din ang feelings ko..kung sana magkatabi lng ang lugar natin at pwede malakad... B)

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

RFE(s) : 2008-10-14

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

AOS Transfer** : Online status was not updated

Interview Date : March 11, 2009

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments : NOA for initial interview was sent January 29, 2009 and received February 5, 2009

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : San Jose CA

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

Approved Date : 2008-12-05

Date Card Received : 2008-12-12

SSN

Date Filed: 2008-12-23

Date Received: 2009-01-19

State ID:

Date Filed: 2009-02-19

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be at Lake Tahoe for Anais B-Day last week of February.

She will be 21 and legal to drink and gambe, and I will take her to ski.

Come one down, bring your husband, the drinks will be on me.......

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Haay naku sis ! Hindi lang pala ako ang nakaka feel ng loneliness, kaw rin pala. iba pa rin talaga when you have friend around na nakakasama at nakaka bonding lage. Kahit kasama ko din mister ko ang lungkot pa rin. Parehas na parehas tayo ng napi-feel.

Kahit na ka skype ko family ko everyday sa Pinas, ang lungkot pa rin. Iba pa rin un may kaibigan kang lage mong kasama at lagi mong kausap. Yan nga lagi kong panalangin makatagpo ng kapit bahay at maging buddy kami. Haay ang lungkot dito. Wala akong social life. Kung malapit lang din ako sa yo.... Buti na lang si EAD dumating na, ibaling ko na lang kalungkutan ko sa paghahanap ng work.

Goodluck sa yo sis. goodluck sa ating lahat na nalulungkot.

K1

01-21-08 mailed I-129F

05-20-08 Medical

06-10-08 Interview - PASSED :D

06-18-08 Visa in hand

06-26-08 PRISM CFO Seminar

06-27-08 US

07-21-08 Wedding

AOS

09-06-08 Mailed AOS

09-29-08 Biometrics

10-06-08 SSN Card received

11-10-08 State ID

01-02-09 EAD Card received

02-25-09 I-485 approved

03-06-09 Conditional Green Card

ROC

01-20-11 Mailed I-751

01-28-11 NOA1 (1 year extension letter)

01-24-11 Biometrics

06-17-11 I-751 approved

06-22-11 Permanent Residency Card

NATURALIZATION

06-23-12 Mailed N-400

08-06-12 Early Biometrics

10-26-12 Interview (Fresno)

11-08-12 Oath Taking

I-130 MOM

11-13-12 Sent in I-130

11-20-12 NOA1

11-20-12 Check Cashed

P*c*a Jomz.. mababaliw ata ako kung ganyan.. lol

Tinanong ko si hubby kung kumusta naman ang new year jan, sabi wala lang. Meron naman daw firecrackers pero parang Otot lang. :((

Isa yan sa mga concern ko pag anjan na ko, yung kaibigan na ganyan gaya ng hinahanap mo. :(

I have a solution for you girl, Bili ka ng Magic sing and mag sisisigaw ka mag hapon.while looking for friends, kanta lang ng kanta.

Hehe.. I have a friend in IN that's what she did, effective naman daw. lol

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

It really is difficult to feel like disconnected but in due time, we will have our own friends who we can spend time with. I was glad enough my friends and I were able to meet before and after christmas. We drove for about 7 hours and stayed only for two days but it's worth it. Have you thought about studying again? I'm hoping it will be a good avenue for me to develop a circle of friends around my area.

How can you be bored when you are in some of the most beautiful country in the United States? If you look to your north and west, you'll see wind blown sandstone hills that were featured in every western movie you ever saw? If you look to the south and east, you'll see one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world -- Los Angeles City and County. Just jump on the bus, just like Manila, and go see something. See the Getty Museum on top of the Santa Monica Mountains. Me and my husband went to that place last year when we went to visit his mom in Woodland Hills.

Take a trip to West Los Angeles and jump off on Hollywood Blvd. Put your feet in the steps of the stars in front of Graumans Chinese Theater. We saw that one too. We also saw the Ripley's Believe it or not Museum across the street. You look up and you'll see the Hollywood sign on top of the Hill. Take a journey towards the center of Los Angeles right at the corner of Miracle Mile and check out the La Brea Tar Pits. See all the giant bones of dinosaurs they found there.

Take a journey a little farther to the east and check out Griffith Park and see the observatory or just wonder around one of the largest metropolitan park in the world and right next door is the LA Zoo. We've been there too. My brother in-law works at the LA Zoo as a carpenter. You might even see monkeys playing on some of his creations.

These are just a few suggestions. You can spend a lifetime where you live and still not see all there is to see. Here's a few more ideas. Check out Santa Monica Pier. Go check out the LA Harbor, Manila Del Rey, (been to this place last year. I love the view the harbor) go to San Pedro and take a day trip to the Santa Catalina Island. Spend the day at Frazier Park and spend the day in the snow. While on the way, stop and visit Fort Tejon at the top of the Grapevine.

And you can't tell me you don't enjoy all the shopping. There is mall after mall after mall, just to the south of you in Woodland Hills or to the west, in Northridge or the biggest malls in Sherman Oaks and over the hill in West Los Angeles.

I envy you. I'm stuck in the country. As much as I love the peace and quiet, that is boring. I just visited LA and I miss it already. We stayed in a beach house at county line just west of Malibu for a four days over Christmas. We went to the Skecher's outlet store in Azusa and bought four pairs of Skechers for 90 bucks.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

How can you be bored when you are in some of the most beautiful country in the United States? If you look to your north and west, you'll see wind blown sandstone hills that were featured in every western movie you ever saw? If you look to the south and east, you'll see one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world -- Los Angeles City and County. Just jump on the bus, just like Manila, and go see something. See the Getty Museum on top of the Santa Monica Mountains. Me and my husband went to that place last year when we went to visit his mom in Woodland Hills.

Take a trip to West Los Angeles and jump off on Hollywood Blvd. Put your feet in the steps of the stars in front of Graumans Chinese Theater. We saw that one too. We also saw the Ripley's Believe it or not Museum across the street. You look up and you'll see the Hollywood sign on top of the Hill. Take a journey towards the center of Los Angeles right at the corner of Miracle Mile and check out the La Brea Tar Pits. See all the giant bones of dinosaurs they found there.

Take a journey a little farther to the east and check out Griffith Park and see the observatory or just wonder around one of the largest metropolitan park in the world and right next door is the LA Zoo. We've been there too. My brother in-law works at the LA Zoo as a carpenter. You might even see monkeys playing on some of his creations.

These are just a few suggestions. You can spend a lifetime where you live and still not see all there is to see. Here's a few more ideas. Check out Santa Monica Pier. Go check out the LA Harbor, Manila Del Rey, (been to this place last year. I love the view the harbor) go to San Pedro and take a day trip to the Santa Catalina Island. Spend the day at Frazier Park and spend the day in the snow. While on the way, stop and visit Fort Tejon at the top of the Grapevine.

And you can't tell me you don't enjoy all the shopping. There is mall after mall after mall, just to the south of you in Woodland Hills or to the west, in Northridge or the biggest malls in Sherman Oaks and over the hill in West Los Angeles.

I envy you. I'm stuck in the country. As much as I love the peace and quiet, that is boring. I just visited LA and I miss it already. We stayed in a beach house at county line just west of Malibu for a four days over Christmas. We went to the Skecher's outlet store in Azusa and bought four pairs of Skechers for 90 bucks.

being in the "the most beautiful place in the United States" doesn't mean you won't be bored or you'll always be happy..

there's no place like home!!!!! sa pinas simple ang buhay pero masaya..

mga tao kahet wala pera lagi nakatawa parang wala problema..

since pinili natin ganto buhay panindigan na lang natin..

pero shempre tao lang tyo.. minsan normal, minsan abnormal.. :lol:

hay namiss ko tuloy ang pinas.. tears.gif

when i miss pinas, i try to sing the song "manila"

Hinahanap-hanap kita Manila

Ang ingay mong kay sarap sa tenga

Mga Jeepney mong nagliliparan

Mga babae mong naggagandahan

Take me back in your arms Manila

And promise me you'll never let go

Promise me you'll never let go

oh videoke na to!

sino may magic sing? :lol:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

being in the "the most beautiful place in the United States" doesn't mean you won't be bored or you'll always be happy..

oh videoke na to!

Me too, I miss Manila. Some things. Some things I don't miss at all: mga lamok, the neighbors screaming at all hours, flooded streets all the time when it rains a little bit. I don't miss them. :lol:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

oh videoke na to!

Me too, I miss Manila. Some things. Some things I don't miss at all: mga lamok, the neighbors screaming at all hours, flooded streets all the time when it rains a little bit. I don't miss them. :lol:

i dnt think i live in that kinda place.. :whistle:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh videoke na to!

agree ako kay envy me. :thumbs:

iba pa rin sa pinas. na miss ko tuloy ang ingay nang bingo, ingay nang mga lasingero, ingay nang mga kumakanta sa kalye (videoke yung hulogan nang singko) at ingay nang mga tsismosa at tambay :rofl: joke :lol:

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
gotcha.gif

:P

hiyaaaaa!!!! numchucks.gif

gun.gif

owned!

devil1.gif

haha!

Flamewar2.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.