shaqkeys

how to track to dhl??????

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:unsure: hi fellow vjyers!!! happy holidays!!! just a little bit curios...got our nvc letter for almost a month now.i tried to dall the embassy but they said they don't have my case yet through their computer.how can i track my case from nvc if they already forwarded it already??????please just a little help...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
:unsure: hi fellow vjyers!!! happy holidays!!! just a little bit curios...got our nvc letter for almost a month now.i tried to dall the embassy but they said they don't have my case yet through their computer.how can i track my case from nvc if they already forwarded it already??????please just a little help...

Wait another ten days to check with the embassy to be sure your case got there. After that, just wait and wait and wait

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Its not as easy as some say by tracking DHL, as you don't KNOW that its YOUR package that is the one going out, only that SOMETHING went out on such a day. I received my NOA2 notice Dec 10th area, called NVC and asked for KEV#, but they did not have it to give to me until the 11th, then I tracked all packages to Kiev, thinking it was mine, but weight showed 7lbs and 1 lb going to Kiev on 11 &12th, so I started calling Kiev when I got DHL by email telling me it arrived, still nothing in computer and as of Dec 24th, still nothing in computer, so now they are closed and you cannot start calling again until the 13th, when the Embassy starts to input data again. I was told this by Call center on Dec 24th and they were booking for January 21st on that day , so I hope to get thru on the 15th and book for the 27-30 sometime

Then I got first letter from NVC, saying sent to Embassy on the 11th, then yet another letter from NVC dated 13th and another on the 16th. I called them and asked if this was a computer glitch and was I sure that it EVER went out and they told me they would investigate. That was on the 22nd and nothing back from them yet, but I assume it went to kiev on the 11-12th???

Some say wait 3 weeks before calling Call Center, but if you read the posts here, some only took 10-11 days to get in computer, some took longer, so figure you and I are almost ready for the January 13-14th area to start checking again. You will have to allow all day on the 12th when they return to work, to start input data again into computers.

Good luck

J

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its not as easy as some say by tracking DHL, as you don't KNOW that its YOUR package that is the one going out, only that SOMETHING went out on such a day. I received my NOA2 notice Dec 10th area, called NVC and asked for KEV#, but they did not have it to give to me until the 11th, then I tracked all packages to Kiev, thinking it was mine, but weight showed 7lbs and 1 lb going to Kiev on 11 &12th, so I started calling Kiev when I got DHL by email telling me it arrived, still nothing in computer and as of Dec 24th, still nothing in computer, so now they are closed and you cannot start calling again until the 13th, when the Embassy starts to input data again. I was told this by Call center on Dec 24th and they were booking for January 21st on that day , so I hope to get thru on the 15th and book for the 27-30 sometime

Then I got first letter from NVC, saying sent to Embassy on the 11th, then yet another letter from NVC dated 13th and another on the 16th. I called them and asked if this was a computer glitch and was I sure that it EVER went out and they told me they would investigate. That was on the 22nd and nothing back from them yet, but I assume it went to kiev on the 11-12th???

Some say wait 3 weeks before calling Call Center, but if you read the posts here, some only took 10-11 days to get in computer, some took longer, so figure you and I are almost ready for the January 13-14th area to start checking again. You will have to allow all day on the 12th when they return to work, to start input data again into computers.

Good luck

J

yeah i've noticed that some got lucky.i just don't understand that.they're not doing it randomly?..not fair sometimes...oh well thanks for the info...goodluck to all of us...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.