mergee

aos from philippines

5 posts in this topic

Im planning to file for AOS asap, but requirements are confusing like

1. passport(biographical)- so the photocopy of passport is ok but im planning to get a new passport which should have my new married name , is this right ? or will just stick to my old maiden name passport and pass it together with entry record stamps?

2. about the medical record, it says there that as k1, i will only submit the vaccination record, what's that? i thought i already submitted my medical record during my POE together with my visa packet, what i only got here is my vaccination documentation worksheet given by my physician after i completed my medical exam at st lukes.

3. birth certificate, is it the NSO copy?

as of now i cant think of any questions but sure will have more

merry christmas everyone and thanks very much guys

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm confused by the title of this. are you in the philippines or in the usa and filing aos?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

1. passport(biographical)- so the photocopy of passport is ok but im planning to get a new passport which should have my new married name , is this right ? or will just stick to my old maiden name passport and pass it together with entry record stamps?

2. about the medical record, it says there that as k1, i will only submit the vaccination record, what's that? i thought i already submitted my medical record during my POE together with my visa packet, what i only got here is my vaccination documentation worksheet given by my physician after i completed my medical exam at st lukes.

See the guides!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

1. passport(biographical)- so the photocopy of passport is ok but im planning to get a new passport which should have my new married name , is this right ? or will just stick to my old maiden name passport and pass it together with entry record stamps? I just included a photocopy of my passport in my maiden name in my AOS package.

You have to submit form I-693 which can only be prepared or transcribed by a Civil Surgeon.You have to complete the remaining vaccination required if there's any that you haven't done yet in the Philippines.

3. birth certificate, is it the NSO copy?yes

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

1. Passport - stick to your old passport with entry records stamp.

2. Medical record - You need to go to your nearest civil surgeon. here is a link: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV .. enter your zipcode there. Civil surgeon will check your immunization record if you need more vaccination. then he will tranfer your vaccination record to I-693 form.

3. Birth certificate - it doesn't need to be original NSO copy. you can have it photocopied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.