one love

Roundtip Ticket to usa

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok Not sure all know this but when you buy rt trip ticket instead of one way to nigeria or to usa from Nigeria its cheaper.. Also if you do not use return part of ticket. You can use it to travel in usa.. But will be pentalized like 200.00 but Still can use it instead of it being wasted.. They will not give you money because its non refundable though.. Just wanted to let ones that do not know this.. We found out .. ticket is good of course for one year.. after that its lost..

Edited by one love

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Buy what ever costs less, RT or OW. You are not obligated to use the return ticket, and the airline partly looses out when they fly the plane without a passenger in the seat.

In our case I bought a RT ticket for my self and a OW ticket for my fiancee.

K-Visas, and Immigrant visas have immigrant intent so DO NOT NEED a return ticket.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Virgin Atlantic wanted $1305 for a round trip ticket with very limited selections. for a one way ticket it was $1680, with several more outgoing bookings. Obviously there are seats available but saving for the highest bidder.

You can always cancel the flight back. ASAP so they can reschedule. I did not know you could use the ticket though.

We ended up going nonstop through delta.

thanks for the info

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Buy what ever costs less, RT or OW. You are not obligated to use the return ticket, and the airline partly looses out when they fly the plane without a passenger in the seat.

K-Visas, and Immigrant visas have immigrant intent so DO NOT NEED a return ticket.

They may loose but all I was saying you can use the return part to travel in usa. just trying to hel DANG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks for the information, we were told that he would not be able to buy OW ticket on the K1. Where can I call to clearity this.............this will really be great, with intent not to go back home until after 1yr. There would be no need to watste the mone, there are always other things to spend it on.

Awaiting a reply. Thanks

Detra

They may loose but all I was saying you can use the return part to travel in usa. just trying to hel DANG

Thanks for the information, we were told that he would not be able to buy OW ticket on the K1. Where can I call to clearity this.............this will really be great, with intent not to go back home until after 1yr. There would be no need to watste the mone, there are always other things to spend it on.

Awaiting a reply. Thanks

Detra

Just returned from Lagos and enjoyed every moment spent with my african King. Thirty-three days of enjoyment.................... We shall be together soon, for life. Amen

"There is no stopping us"

Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Nigeria

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-14

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-17(hardcopy)

USCIS touch : 2009-01-22

Called to NVC: 2009-01-30 package still there

Called to NVC: 2009-02-27 still in AP

Called to NVC: 2009-03-11 still there

Called to NVC: 2009-03-12 OUT OF BONDAGE, Thank You Jesus

Package arrived @ Embassy: 2009-03-17

Package picked-up: 2009-03-23

Interview Scheduled For First Week Of May 2009

Passed Medicals : 2009-04-27

K1 Denied per Man: 2009-07-05

Another Delay, We shall be together......... Giving up is not an option, with God all things are possible.

God always hears and answers prayer,

Though long may be the trial.

Let patience bloom while God prepares;

Delay is not denial. But come, the answer surely must,

For God has never lied. And faith, which looks at God in trust,

God never has denied. For God is not a man that he should Lie.

Thank you for this info! :thumbs:

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.